Baby Kingdom

Jay

JayPoint Frederick

Worst online delivery experience I have had

Purchased $369.99 Glider with a $65.16 delivery fee with detail ‘please do not leave unattended at drop off’ Received an order confirmation via email and then no correspondence re delivery. I Emailed 11 days later following up. No phone call or correspondence about the delivery, I just came home the next day to find the large parcel on my door step.
I have recently had my home broken into and have holiday plans coming up.
I would like to know if Baby Kingdom would have replaced this if stolen.

Sasha

SashaSydney

Followed like a criminal

I went to the Alexandria store and enjoy a long perusal of products, however, there was a female staff member who kept following me around and made it very uncomfortable for me. I think she was the manager. I noticed she was following other people around too. Other staff were lovely. No longer will I linger in this store.

marigold75

marigold75Nth Ryde

Good products, bad staff

Ive always liked the variety at Babykingdom but their staff are a big turn off. I might be pregnant and extra touchy but I expect courteous and polite staff who don't mind talking through features of their prams with me. This is my first baby and I don't know how to fold and what different prams do, sorry to take up your time !! The variety is really good and I bought my pram there because the price was good but their staff need some customer service training
Good products

Bad

gondy_2

gondy_2asked

Online store

Wanting to buy a bassinet for my steel craft compact strider but not sure whether to trust online or go to local baby winks and get them to order one in for me

Pree
Pree

Have not ordered from baby winks .The order I placed online from baby kingdom was dispatched and collected the very next day .

Baby Kingdom