Baby Kingdom

Michelle

MichelleDarwin

Items delayed, but good prices

I purchased a baby cot & chest of drawers online. As one of the items was out of stock the website read that there would be a delay of 2-3 weeks, unfortunately the items have taken 7 weeks to date and there was a lack of communication from the company regarding the delay. I reported the issue a few times and eventually an employee contacted me with a resolution which I am happy with. The store has great prices compared to some other websites but be prepared for delays if the items are out of stock.

Reena

ReenaBurwood

Waiting period is worst-staff or manager doesn't care

Karly

Karlysydney

Castle Hill - Got pounced on by 7 workers in 5 minutes!

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Kingdom compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

mixed bag

Miffy

Miffy

OK

OK if you are looking to see a range of prams, such as a first time shop for a first time parent, as you will be left alone to play with them since no one bothers to see if you need help. I personally wouldn't bother again unless I knew they had a good price for me. Whilst I didn't look for any other products, there did seem to be a reasonable selection of items. I went during the week and it was reasonably quiet.
Reasonable selection of prams, plenty of room to take them for a test push.
Absolutely NO help from staff, not even when asked. Limited range of prestige prams. Website is next to useless; no pricing information so as to compare before visit.

OK

great when you go in person... but crap when wanting to price things beforehand.
Staff very friendy and knowledgable.
Shop early in pregnancy, don't let it too late as is a cattlemarket on the weekends. Women would kill for some discounted items!!!!
discounted things
nothing on website matches the search and no prices on all the goods. Wny??? very upsettinf when you are 38 weeks pregnant and you can't go to the actual store.

gondy_2

gondy_2asked

Online store

Wanting to buy a bassinet for my steel craft compact strider but not sure whether to trust online or go to local baby winks and get them to order one in for me

Pree
Pree

Have not ordered from baby winks .The order I placed online from baby kingdom was dispatched and collected the very next day .

Baby Kingdom