Baby Kingdom

Yingying S.

Yingying S.Sydney, NSW

Smooth purchase experience

Took the lesson from other reviewers. I called the babykingdom store in Alexandria to confirm the items were indeed in stock. Chose the pick and collect option, instead of online delivery. The customer service was helpful and the whole purchase experience was smooth and satisfactory.

Umang

Umang

Store Manager Steve is great But Misleading timelines on lay-by on goods

Cassandra B

Cassandra BSydney, NSW

Very helpful.

The staff were very helpful in helping me purchase baby items. Very happy with my experience at the Alexandria store!

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Kingdom compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Cot mattress mix-up

Our unpleasant experience of a mix up in cot mattress was more than made up by the professionalism of Lyn of Castle Hill store and Louis of Bankstown online purchase department. We are especially impressed by the can-do attitude of Louis who arranged to have the replacement cot mattress and other baby products delivered to our home within 2 working days.

Purchased online some item out of stock but delivered on time as promised

We purchased bugaboo bee 3 stroller online (on sale) and within 1 day of payment received a courtesy email from them saying some parts were out of stock and would take 2-4 weeks to arrive. 2 weeks after, we received another email saying that it's on its way for delivery and received it 3 days after. The item is in perfect condition. Good experience.

Best service

I bought all my baby stuff from baby kingdom.they have a varities of stuff.. .i have bought baby love swing from them.. It had some problem and they were happy to give me credit note. They have a lovely staff and a good manager.overall i had the best experience with baby bunting.

Vauny

VaunySydney

Very understanding

When I was first pregnant we bought several major items from baby kingdom Penrith... Our baby was still born and when I went back to the store (in tears) a year or so later, pregnant again and wanting to exchange things due to emotional reasons, they were so understanding and made it very easy to do.
I have since had a nice relationship with the staff in that store-a couple of them in particular. :)
Staff

Mizukimoon

MizukimoonAU

Baby kingdom

I found baby kingdom very helpful when we went to buy our baby furniture. They were reasonably priced and the staff knew about the products they were selling. The online store is a good indication of prices and the actual store was easy to access to view the products. Some baby stores are very messy to look around but baby kingdom is neatly organized and large. Sale days have very cheap prices for decent products. When spending a lot of money they gave us a discount and a card to use for discount for if we return. I've used that card a lot.
Large range, reasonable prices, good information
Can be overwhelming. Especially pram shopping there are sooo many prams to choose from.

Potter88

Potter88Sydney

This really is the one stop baby shop!

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Kingdom compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

tumblingkate

tumblingkate

Good

Worth checking out, particularly as they can save you a fair bit of cash. The staff tend to be helpful and friendly.
New Alexandria store is well layed out with good range. Staff tend to be helpful. Have good sales and discounts.
How far away it is. Don't stock Phil & Ted's range.

mumof3

mumof3

Good

I have always found the staff to be helpful and attentive. I have bought all my car seats here beacause they have always had the cheapest prices.
Great prices, especially for car seats.
Not a great selection of prams.

rachelk

rachelk

Good

They tend to have discount boxes in the front where prices are reduced upto 80% at times. I bought a display cot from there for $300 less and it was brand new you can say. Deals as such really save you some money.
Excellent bargains
Not very friendly customer service

Good

I would suggest people to go there to buy cloths for there little loved once. They also have offers and discount offered ever few months so please buy products while that time period
the varity of baby products that they have there in there store & helping staff
it is a bit fare from station