Baby Kingdom

Susie

SusieSydney, NSW

Boxing day sale purchase-quick delivery

s_thilini

s_thiliniNeutral Bay

It's been great so far

I am a first time mom and Baby Kingdom in Alexandria was one of the stores I visited. I am really happy with their service.
Even on the busy days (weekends) if you're patient enough someone would come to you and try to help you. They don't push stuff at you. They try to understand you needs, environment and show pros and cons of products.
My sister also ordered an item online for me. Online experience was also great. I remember contacting someone over the phone regarding the click and collect. She was super friendly.
So far my experience with Baby Kingdom has been five stars and I don't think I will shop anywhere else.

Vixy

VixyNorthern Region, NSW

Fast and Easy

I have ordered many small items including baths and linens, no big furniture items. But even still I received everything faster than expected. Had 3 orders from this shop and every one has been delivered efficiently and without issue. As I said, I didn't order large furniture items so I can't say how they are for delivery, but on all the small things Baby Kingdom is great! It is my go to store for baby things now.

Maria Conti

Maria ContiSydney, NSW

Great assistance and service

We had a lot to buy and no idea where to start. The service was excellent! Served by a lady called Bini she was able to give us comparable information between brands to help us make our decisions. Made the entire process much easier

really good

If you go by the rules and read there terms and conditions, they will do the right thing by you.. happy with there business online! I would shop here again.

PreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

I ordered a Baby Bassinet on Thursday Mid day to be delivered to Paddington Sydney. It was ready to be picked up from the Post Shop the very Next day. I am so very happy with the Excellent Service of prompt dispatch by Baby Kingdom and delivery by Australia post. Thank you very much to you both on a job well done.

Ash

AshSydney

Great

Great customer service offered even though we went with no idea.Well looked after and happy customer.
Definately returning for more furnitures

Rebecca

Rebecca

Excellent service

Excellent service with caring management and staff that really go the extra mile for their customers. Huge selection of quality products at competitive prices.

Cheap and quick delivery

Ordered Phil & teds highchair and got it in 2 days. Can't fault anything. Excellent work. One happy customer here

Great Price and delivery

Ordered Bugaboo fox from website and arrived within 2 days. Everything was as requested and very happy with the deal on their website with flat rate shipping. Will be shopping online from here from now on. Thanks guys.

Great Service and Store Size

I was very impressed by not only the size of the Alexandria store but also the quality of the store layout and fixtures. I have been to other baby stores close to there that are extremely tight and cramped. All my furniture was delivered on time and without issue. Will recommend as it is not a run of the mill, generic baby shop.

Sarah

Sarah

Online order - very happy

I ordered a Baby Jogger City Mini GT online. When I ordered I noted that there would be a delay as they were out of stock of this colour for online orders and there would be a 2 to 3 week delay. Item arrived in the post (interstate) 10 days later!!

Kate

KateHurstville

Excellent service!

I was at the Bankstown store yesterday and would like to say the staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and patient especially Daniella. I have come in twice and on both occasions she has been very helpful and found her to be very patient and she will go that extra mile to help you out. It’s not that often you see that anymore so thank you.

Great advice friendly service Bankstown Store

Will definitely purchase everything from here Team is very friendly and helpful,
Susan was very helpful on the phone and Charlie knows the floor and products making my choices easy.

Excellent staff “Janice”

We just want to commend your employee “Janice” located in Alexandria.

She is a gem! Exceeded our expectation. My husband and I are very thankful to her. She really helped us alot when we were there.

I hope all employees are like her! Very dedicated and very helpful!

Many thanks,
Mr & Mrs Stenos

Lauren

LaurenSydney

Best Service & great prices

Zor

ZorSydney

Excellent!! Best baby shop in Sydney

Definitely the best baby shop in Sydney. Happy to drive 45 minutes (as opposed to 10 minutes to my closest competitor store) for the range, and the fantastic customer service. As a first time Mum, all the staff I’ve interacted with on the numerous visits have been more than helpful.

ben

bensydney

AMAZING - Such a great Shop

This shop has to have the best customer service I have ever come across. The staff were super helpful and extremely experience. SO MUCH BETTER THAN BABY BUNTING. (they were horrendous).

NMM

NMM

Great store! Excellent Service

I can not speak highly enough of the staff and customer service at the Alexandria store. We have purchased all of our baby equipment from this store and is the only store I will go to now. Thank you for making shopping there so exceptional! I was in there over the weekend purchasing a travel stroller and the staff were so incredibly helpful and accomodating of my choices! Thank you.

Thankful

Thankful

You want Great service ask for Susan C

Went to the Bankstown store 3 times in the last few months. I have found her to be very knowledgeable on all the baby products I enquired about and purchased.
Thank you for making my shopping experience easier as being pregnant is very hard to be decisive you made it easier for me.