Baby Kingdom

Got what we ordered in a timely way

We ordered an item online, we got exactly what we ordered within a week (we're in Victoria). No issues at all, would use again.

Unhappy with the service

Susie
SusieSydney, NSW

Boxing day sale purchase-quick delivery

ALM
ALMSydney, NSW

Terrible.

Boori Natty Cot Bed says “in stock online” but not in stock won’t be till November. No order confirmation despite contacting 3 times, they asked me to send them an email?

s_thilini
s_thiliniNeutral Bay

It's been great so far

I am a first time mom and Baby Kingdom in Alexandria was one of the stores I visited. I am really happy with their service.
Even on the busy days (weekends) if you're patient enough someone would come to you and try to help you. They don't push stuff at you. They try to understand you needs, environment and show pros and cons of products.
My sister also ordered an item online for me. Online experience was also great. I remember contacting someone over the phone regarding the click and collect. She was super friendly.
So far my experience with Baby Kingdom has been five stars and I don't think I will shop anywhere else.

Jess
Jess

Confirmed purchase online - never sent and apparently out of stock!

sara J.
sara J.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Really bad service no one greeted me , I had to go back and fourth to the counter to ask about product knowledge . Staff had very poor knowledge about the products I was after .
She was pushing me towards certain brand. Super disgusting and terrible experience will never go back again to that store .

aldo812
aldo812Sydney, NSW

No service

Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delayed shipment of damaged item

Ant
Ant

Avoid Baby Kingdom and UppaBaby!

Patty
PattyPerth, WA

Terrible service and damaged items

Vixy
VixyNorthern Region, NSW

Fast and Easy

I have ordered many small items including baths and linens, no big furniture items. But even still I received everything faster than expected. Had 3 orders from this shop and every one has been delivered efficiently and without issue. As I said, I didn't order large furniture items so I can't say how they are for delivery, but on all the small things Baby Kingdom is great! It is my go to store for baby things now.

Terrible service

Delivery of my order was cancelled without notification as 1 product was unavailable. It wasn’t until I was enquiring about why I hadn’t yet received my order 5 days after receiving notification that my order had been dispatched that I was informed as to the reason why my order could hadn’t arrived. This order was from a gift registry in which they had the date of the event. I will now be attending the event without a gift. This is not good enough baby kingdom. I will never shop from here again

Maria Conti
Maria ContiSydney, NSW

Great assistance and service

We had a lot to buy and no idea where to start. The service was excellent! Served by a lady called Bini she was able to give us comparable information between brands to help us make our decisions. Made the entire process much easier

Sil