Baby Kingdom

2.8

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)

Got what we ordered in a timely way

We ordered an item online, we got exactly what we ordered within a week (we're in Victoria). No issues at all, would use again.

Susie
SusieSydney, NSW

Boxing day sale purchase-quick delivery

s_thilini
s_thiliniNeutral Bay

It's been great so far

I am a first time mom and Baby Kingdom in Alexandria was one of the stores I visited. I am really happy with their service.
Even on the busy days (weekends) if you're patient enough someone would come to you and try to help you. They don't push stuff at you. They try to understand you needs, environment and show pros and cons of products.
My sister also ordered an item online for me. Online experience was also great. I remember contacting someone over the phone regarding the click and collect. She was super friendly.
So far my experience with Baby Kingdom has been five stars and I don't think I will shop anywhere else.

Store LocationAlexendria
Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Kingdom compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Vixy
VixyNorthern Region, NSW

Fast and Easy

I have ordered many small items including baths and linens, no big furniture items. But even still I received everything faster than expected. Had 3 orders from this shop and every one has been delivered efficiently and without issue. As I said, I didn't order large furniture items so I can't say how they are for delivery, but on all the small things Baby Kingdom is great! It is my go to store for baby things now.

Maria Conti
Maria ContiSydney, NSW

Great assistance and service

We had a lot to buy and no idea where to start. The service was excellent! Served by a lady called Bini she was able to give us comparable information between brands to help us make our decisions. Made the entire process much easier

Store LocationAlexandria
PreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

I ordered a Baby Bassinet on Thursday Mid day to be delivered to Paddington Sydney. It was ready to be picked up from the Post Shop the very Next day. I am so very happy with the Excellent Service of prompt dispatch by Baby Kingdom and delivery by Australia post. Thank you very much to you both on a job well done.