Baby Kingdom

Baby Kingdom (page 2 of 4)

Online store, Physical store

Michelle
MichelleDarwin

Items delayed, but good prices

I purchased a baby cot & chest of drawers online. As one of the items was out of stock the website read that there would be a delay of 2-3 weeks, unfortunately the items have taken 7 weeks to date and there was a lack of communication from the company regarding the delay. I reported the issue a few times and eventually an employee contacted me with a resolution which I am happy with. The store has great prices compared to some other websites but be prepared for delays if the items are out of stock.

Excellent staff “Janice”

We just want to commend your employee “Janice” located in Alexandria.

She is a gem! Exceeded our expectation. My husband and I are very thankful to her. She really helped us alot when we were there.

I hope all employees are like her! Very dedicated and very helpful!

Many thanks,
Mr & Mrs Stenos

Lauren
LaurenSydney

Best Service & great prices

Zor
ZorSydney

Excellent!! Best baby shop in Sydney

Definitely the best baby shop in Sydney. Happy to drive 45 minutes (as opposed to 10 minutes to my closest competitor store) for the range, and the fantastic customer service. As a first time Mum, all the staff I’ve interacted with on the numerous visits have been more than helpful.

ben
bensydney

AMAZING - Such a great Shop

This shop has to have the best customer service I have ever come across. The staff were super helpful and extremely experience. SO MUCH BETTER THAN BABY BUNTING. (they were horrendous).

Reena
ReenaBurwood

Waiting period is worst-staff or manager doesn't care

NMM
NMM

Great store! Excellent Service

I can not speak highly enough of the staff and customer service at the Alexandria store. We have purchased all of our baby equipment from this store and is the only store I will go to now. Thank you for making shopping there so exceptional! I was in there over the weekend purchasing a travel stroller and the staff were so incredibly helpful and accomodating of my choices! Thank you.

Thankful
Thankful

You want Great service ask for Susan C

Went to the Bankstown store 3 times in the last few months. I have found her to be very knowledgeable on all the baby products I enquired about and purchased.
Thank you for making my shopping experience easier as being pregnant is very hard to be decisive you made it easier for me.

Karly
Karlysydney

Castle Hill - Got pounced on by 7 workers in 5 minutes!

Antoro
AntoroSydney, NSW

Huge range, fantastic service and items on special

mixed bag

Kristi
KristiSydney

Excellent service, wide range of goods

I love Baby Kingdom, last week I purchased a Baby Jogger and some bits and pieces and was very impressed with the service. We were asked quite a few times if we needed help but they weren't pushy about it and when we finally did buy our products it went very smoothly with a friendly easy going salesman. The range is terrific at the Alexandria store, every brand I could think of and the prices are great.

Nabeel
NabeelSydney

Excellent customer service.

At the Alexandria store. Very happy - felt very comfortable spending 1000's of dollars in the first visit. Highly recommended - Well done Nicolette and Robby!

dancer+mom
dancer+momTerrigal

Great customer service - above and beyond!

Amanda
Amanda

Friendly, helpful service. Knowledgeable staff.