Baby Kingdom

Got what we ordered in a timely way

We ordered an item online, we got exactly what we ordered within a week (we're in Victoria). No issues at all, would use again.

Susie
SusieSydney, NSW

Boxing day sale purchase-quick delivery

Yingying S.
Yingying S.Sydney, NSW

Smooth purchase experience

Took the lesson from other reviewers. I called the babykingdom store in Alexandria to confirm the items were indeed in stock. Chose the pick and collect option, instead of online delivery. The customer service was helpful and the whole purchase experience was smooth and satisfactory.

s_thilini
s_thiliniNeutral Bay

It's been great so far

I am a first time mom and Baby Kingdom in Alexandria was one of the stores I visited. I am really happy with their service.
Even on the busy days (weekends) if you're patient enough someone would come to you and try to help you. They don't push stuff at you. They try to understand you needs, environment and show pros and cons of products.
My sister also ordered an item online for me. Online experience was also great. I remember contacting someone over the phone regarding the click and collect. She was super friendly.
So far my experience with Baby Kingdom has been five stars and I don't think I will shop anywhere else.

Vixy
VixyNorthern Region, NSW

Fast and Easy

I have ordered many small items including baths and linens, no big furniture items. But even still I received everything faster than expected. Had 3 orders from this shop and every one has been delivered efficiently and without issue. As I said, I didn't order large furniture items so I can't say how they are for delivery, but on all the small things Baby Kingdom is great! It is my go to store for baby things now.

Maria Conti
Maria ContiSydney, NSW

Great assistance and service

We had a lot to buy and no idea where to start. The service was excellent! Served by a lady called Bini she was able to give us comparable information between brands to help us make our decisions. Made the entire process much easier

really good

If you go by the rules and read there terms and conditions, they will do the right thing by you.. happy with there business online! I would shop here again.

PreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

I ordered a Baby Bassinet on Thursday Mid day to be delivered to Paddington Sydney. It was ready to be picked up from the Post Shop the very Next day. I am so very happy with the Excellent Service of prompt dispatch by Baby Kingdom and delivery by Australia post. Thank you very much to you both on a job well done.

Ash
AshSydney

Great

Great customer service offered even though we went with no idea.Well looked after and happy customer.
Definately returning for more furnitures

Rebecca
Rebecca

Excellent service

Excellent service with caring management and staff that really go the extra mile for their customers. Huge selection of quality products at competitive prices.

Jay
JayPoint Frederick

Worst online delivery experience I have had

Purchased $369.99 Glider with a $65.16 delivery fee with detail ‘please do not leave unattended at drop off’ Received an order confirmation via email and then no correspondence re delivery. I Emailed 11 days later following up. No phone call or correspondence about the delivery, I just came home the next day to find the large parcel on my door step.
I have recently had my home broken into and have holiday plans coming up.
I would like to know if Baby Kingdom would have replaced this if stolen.

Cheap and quick delivery

Ordered Phil & teds highchair and got it in 2 days. Can't fault anything. Excellent work. One happy customer here

Great Price and delivery

Ordered Bugaboo fox from website and arrived within 2 days. Everything was as requested and very happy with the deal on their website with flat rate shipping. Will be shopping online from here from now on. Thanks guys.

Great Service and Store Size

I was very impressed by not only the size of the Alexandria store but also the quality of the store layout and fixtures. I have been to other baby stores close to there that are extremely tight and cramped. All my furniture was delivered on time and without issue. Will recommend as it is not a run of the mill, generic baby shop.

Sarah
Sarah

Online order - very happy

I ordered a Baby Jogger City Mini GT online. When I ordered I noted that there would be a delay as they were out of stock of this colour for online orders and there would be a 2 to 3 week delay. Item arrived in the post (interstate) 10 days later!!