Baby Kingdom

Baby Kingdom (page 2 of 4)

Physical store, Online store

Umang

Umang

Store Manager Steve is great But Misleading timelines on lay-by on goods

Excellent staff “Janice”

We just want to commend your employee “Janice” located in Alexandria.

She is a gem! Exceeded our expectation. My husband and I are very thankful to her. She really helped us alot when we were there.

I hope all employees are like her! Very dedicated and very helpful!

Many thanks,
Mr & Mrs Stenos

Lauren

LaurenSydney

Best Service & great prices

Zor

ZorSydney

Excellent!! Best baby shop in Sydney

Definitely the best baby shop in Sydney. Happy to drive 45 minutes (as opposed to 10 minutes to my closest competitor store) for the range, and the fantastic customer service. As a first time Mum, all the staff I’ve interacted with on the numerous visits have been more than helpful.

ben

bensydney

AMAZING - Such a great Shop

This shop has to have the best customer service I have ever come across. The staff were super helpful and extremely experience. SO MUCH BETTER THAN BABY BUNTING. (they were horrendous).

Cassandra B

Cassandra BSydney, NSW

Very helpful.

The staff were very helpful in helping me purchase baby items. Very happy with my experience at the Alexandria store!

NMM

NMM

Great store! Excellent Service

I can not speak highly enough of the staff and customer service at the Alexandria store. We have purchased all of our baby equipment from this store and is the only store I will go to now. Thank you for making shopping there so exceptional! I was in there over the weekend purchasing a travel stroller and the staff were so incredibly helpful and accomodating of my choices! Thank you.

Cot mattress mix-up

Our unpleasant experience of a mix up in cot mattress was more than made up by the professionalism of Lyn of Castle Hill store and Louis of Bankstown online purchase department. We are especially impressed by the can-do attitude of Louis who arranged to have the replacement cot mattress and other baby products delivered to our home within 2 working days.

Thankful

Thankful

You want Great service ask for Susan C

Went to the Bankstown store 3 times in the last few months. I have found her to be very knowledgeable on all the baby products I enquired about and purchased.
Thank you for making my shopping experience easier as being pregnant is very hard to be decisive you made it easier for me.

Antoro

AntoroSydney, NSW

Huge range, fantastic service and items on special

Kristi

KristiSydney

Excellent service, wide range of goods

I love Baby Kingdom, last week I purchased a Baby Jogger and some bits and pieces and was very impressed with the service. We were asked quite a few times if we needed help but they weren't pushy about it and when we finally did buy our products it went very smoothly with a friendly easy going salesman. The range is terrific at the Alexandria store, every brand I could think of and the prices are great.

Nabeel

NabeelSydney

Excellent customer service.

At the Alexandria store. Very happy - felt very comfortable spending 1000's of dollars in the first visit. Highly recommended - Well done Nicolette and Robby!

dancer+mom

dancer+momTerrigal

Great customer service - above and beyond!

Amanda

Amanda

Friendly, helpful service. Knowledgeable staff.

dav7im

dav7imSydney

Best Baby Store Ever!

visited both of Castle Hill and Bankstown stores for more than 10 times, bought everything from high end Boori Country furniture, car seats to baby bottles and never been disappointed once, reasonable prices compared to similar places, service is the best, always welcomed and attended by staff members, the manager of Bankstown store also was a great help for most of my visits especially with big purchases, best baby store service, products and prices, thanks Baby Kingdom