Baby Kingdom

Baby Kingdom (page 3 of 4)

Online store, Physical store

dav7im
dav7imSydney

Best Baby Store Ever!

visited both of Castle Hill and Bankstown stores for more than 10 times, bought everything from high end Boori Country furniture, car seats to baby bottles and never been disappointed once, reasonable prices compared to similar places, service is the best, always welcomed and attended by staff members, the manager of Bankstown store also was a great help for most of my visits especially with big purchases, best baby store service, products and prices, thanks Baby Kingdom

JuJu
JuJuSydney, NSW

Best service

We went to Baby Kingdom in Castle Hill and we were helped by Helen!

Thank you so much for making our experience wonderful and for helping us choose items for our little one.

We can't thank you enough.

Quick, Easy, Great Prices, Hassle Free!

We visited Baby Kingdom on Sunday and were delighted and so happy with the service and products we received. We knew pretty much exactly what we wanted and went in there spoke to the customer service rep who grabbed all the products requested and knew exactly what we were talking about. She price matched a capsule we found cheaper at another store and all other items we purchased had 10% off!!! we saved about $400. This store is quite large and we have been to another quite similar and waited 2 hours and was still not looked after. I will buy any future baby products from Baby Kingdom!!

Thanks for such an easy and pleasant shopping experience for our first baby girl :)

Alice
AliceDarwin

A great Shop and excellent in professionality !!

I highly recommend this shop for its excellent customer service and top high quality products.
The shop manager Stephen is a great person and extremely well mannered !
He looked after me with unbelievable professional work ethic !
Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Alice and Nabil from Darwin

Purchased online some item out of stock but delivered on time as promised

We purchased bugaboo bee 3 stroller online (on sale) and within 1 day of payment received a courtesy email from them saying some parts were out of stock and would take 2-4 weeks to arrive. 2 weeks after, we received another email saying that it's on its way for delivery and received it 3 days after. The item is in perfect condition. Good experience.

Laura
LauraAlice Springs

Online store- great service and product

I purchased a Boori cot and mattress from the online store, while it did take some time to deliver I was aware of this when I ordered. Unfortunately the freight company damaged the contents (apparently they put the forklift forks through box!). The staff at Baby Kingdom were great and organised replacement pieces really quickly and easily, what was a stressful experience was made so much better by staff who made every effort to keep me updated of the new dispatch, high level communication with quick response to both email and phone calls. I would definitely shop with them again.

nickster
nicksterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous

I bought a car seat a couple of months ago and it was very well priced, delivery was quick and I like how there was a contact number on the website if I needed it. Would recommend this business. I would buy again as the prices are very good too!
Quick delivery

Excellent Service and Delivery

Just bought my Bugaboo Cameleon3 stroller from Baby Kingdom ....Very Informative always letting me know when it will be shipped and delivered... Just 3 days after ordering from Melbourne I received my stroller... Great prices and amazingly the fastest service I've come across..... Other sites I had to wait almost 30-36 days... Thank you Baby Kingdom
Informative with nice and speedy service

Desertduck01
Desertduck01Wynyard

Excellent, easy online transaction

After ordering a pram online I was informed there would be a "delay" due to my colour choices, 2 days later the pram was shipped out and arrived exactly 1 week after I ordered it even with the "delay." I'm very happy with the service I received and my order was delivered in good condition. I definitely recommend Baby Kingdom online and will make more purchases from there in the future
Good communication, fast and easy

Best service

I bought all my baby stuff from baby kingdom.they have a varities of stuff.. .i have bought baby love swing from them.. It had some problem and they were happy to give me credit note. They have a lovely staff and a good manager.overall i had the best experience with baby bunting.

Hande
HandeSydney, NSW

Great experience!

I've bought all my baby's products from Baby Kingdom Alexandria. Served by a lovely sales person who was so helpful and given a time frame of 8-10 weeks for delivery. Got an sms saying all my furniture and other stuff has arrived and it has just been 6 weeks! Arranged delivery for Wednesday, received everything, all in good condition, no missing parts or missing items. Very convenient.
Great sales person, great products, superb delivery time

Chloebradleycooper
ChloebradleycooperMoruya

Website is so easy

I went onto Baby Kingdoms website and it is so easy and fresh. I love it. They're very competitive and cheap! Never had a bad experience shopping online with them. If something is out of stock they call you straight away, very affiant and professional. Definitely recommend to all my friends.

Townsville_Customer
Townsville_CustomerTownsville, Queensland

Excellent Products and Customer Service

Vauny
VaunySydney

Very understanding

When I was first pregnant we bought several major items from baby kingdom Penrith... Our baby was still born and when I went back to the store (in tears) a year or so later, pregnant again and wanting to exchange things due to emotional reasons, they were so understanding and made it very easy to do.
I have since had a nice relationship with the staff in that store-a couple of them in particular. :)
Staff

Mizukimoon
MizukimoonAU

Baby kingdom

I found baby kingdom very helpful when we went to buy our baby furniture. They were reasonably priced and the staff knew about the products they were selling. The online store is a good indication of prices and the actual store was easy to access to view the products. Some baby stores are very messy to look around but baby kingdom is neatly organized and large. Sale days have very cheap prices for decent products. When spending a lot of money they gave us a discount and a card to use for discount for if we return. I've used that card a lot.
Large range, reasonable prices, good information
Can be overwhelming. Especially pram shopping there are sooo many prams to choose from.