Baby Kingdom

Baby Kingdom (page 2 of 3)

Physical store, Online store

Antoro

AntoroSydney, NSW

Huge range, fantastic service and items on special

Kristi

KristiSydney

Excellent service, wide range of goods

I love Baby Kingdom, last week I purchased a Baby Jogger and some bits and pieces and was very impressed with the service. We were asked quite a few times if we needed help but they weren't pushy about it and when we finally did buy our products it went very smoothly with a friendly easy going salesman. The range is terrific at the Alexandria store, every brand I could think of and the prices are great.

Nabeel

NabeelSydney

Excellent customer service.

At the Alexandria store. Very happy - felt very comfortable spending 1000's of dollars in the first visit. Highly recommended - Well done Nicolette and Robby!

dancer+mom

dancer+momTerrigal

Great customer service - above and beyond!

Amanda

Amanda

Friendly, helpful service. Knowledgeable staff.

dav7im

dav7imSydney

Best Baby Store Ever!

visited both of Castle Hill and Bankstown stores for more than 10 times, bought everything from high end Boori Country furniture, car seats to baby bottles and never been disappointed once, reasonable prices compared to similar places, service is the best, always welcomed and attended by staff members, the manager of Bankstown store also was a great help for most of my visits especially with big purchases, best baby store service, products and prices, thanks Baby Kingdom

JuJu

JuJuSydney, NSW

Best service

We went to Baby Kingdom in Castle Hill and we were helped by Helen!

Thank you so much for making our experience wonderful and for helping us choose items for our little one.

We can't thank you enough.

Quick, Easy, Great Prices, Hassle Free!

We visited Baby Kingdom on Sunday and were delighted and so happy with the service and products we received. We knew pretty much exactly what we wanted and went in there spoke to the customer service rep who grabbed all the products requested and knew exactly what we were talking about. She price matched a capsule we found cheaper at another store and all other items we purchased had 10% off!!! we saved about $400. This store is quite large and we have been to another quite similar and waited 2 hours and was still not looked after. I will buy any future baby products from Baby Kingdom!!

Thanks for such an easy and pleasant shopping experience for our first baby girl :)

Alice

AliceDarwin

A great Shop and excellent in professionality !!

I highly recommend this shop for its excellent customer service and top high quality products.
The shop manager Stephen is a great person and extremely well mannered !
He looked after me with unbelievable professional work ethic !
Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Alice and Nabil from Darwin

Laura

LauraAlice Springs

Online store- great service and product

I purchased a Boori cot and mattress from the online store, while it did take some time to deliver I was aware of this when I ordered. Unfortunately the freight company damaged the contents (apparently they put the forklift forks through box!). The staff at Baby Kingdom were great and organised replacement pieces really quickly and easily, what was a stressful experience was made so much better by staff who made every effort to keep me updated of the new dispatch, high level communication with quick response to both email and phone calls. I would definitely shop with them again.

nickster

nicksterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous

I bought a car seat a couple of months ago and it was very well priced, delivery was quick and I like how there was a contact number on the website if I needed it. Would recommend this business. I would buy again as the prices are very good too!
Quick delivery

Excellent Service and Delivery

Just bought my Bugaboo Cameleon3 stroller from Baby Kingdom ....Very Informative always letting me know when it will be shipped and delivered... Just 3 days after ordering from Melbourne I received my stroller... Great prices and amazingly the fastest service I've come across..... Other sites I had to wait almost 30-36 days... Thank you Baby Kingdom
Informative with nice and speedy service

Desertduck01

Desertduck01Wynyard

Excellent, easy online transaction

After ordering a pram online I was informed there would be a "delay" due to my colour choices, 2 days later the pram was shipped out and arrived exactly 1 week after I ordered it even with the "delay." I'm very happy with the service I received and my order was delivered in good condition. I definitely recommend Baby Kingdom online and will make more purchases from there in the future
Good communication, fast and easy

Hande

HandeSydney, NSW

Great experience!

I've bought all my baby's products from Baby Kingdom Alexandria. Served by a lovely sales person who was so helpful and given a time frame of 8-10 weeks for delivery. Got an sms saying all my furniture and other stuff has arrived and it has just been 6 weeks! Arranged delivery for Wednesday, received everything, all in good condition, no missing parts or missing items. Very convenient.
Great sales person, great products, superb delivery time

Chloebradleycooper

ChloebradleycooperMoruya

Website is so easy

I went onto Baby Kingdoms website and it is so easy and fresh. I love it. They're very competitive and cheap! Never had a bad experience shopping online with them. If something is out of stock they call you straight away, very affiant and professional. Definitely recommend to all my friends.

Townsville_Customer

Townsville_CustomerTownsville, Queensland

Excellent Products and Customer Service

Excellent and very helpful

I was so happy with baby kingdom! i went to the castle hill store and keep returning because they are so friendly and helpful. i got helped for i think about two hours yesterday and the lady even helped me carry my bags to my car. I highly recommend this company. also I think they may have the best prices (instore). I haven't found better yet.
excellent customer service, reliable, inexpensive

Sarah5283

Sarah5283Leumeah

Very help full

When I was pregnant with my first child they were ever so helpfull and now I'm considering my second I will be going to them for all I need no questions asked ;) I have also sent my friends n family there I only wish it was a little cheaper tho
Little costly

GF9

GF9Sydney

Great Service , Great Prices

What a great store at Bankstown. The pram range is by far the best compared to other stores.Have great evryday low prices on a huge range of stuff and added with a Birthday sale discount , could not resist to spend $$$$$$.. Their product knowledge war up to scratch and compared to some other stores around 500% better.... Will keep going back.
Great service- Great Range -

Mel54

Mel54NSW, 2567

Always find bargains and great customer service

I have been a regular customer of Baby Kingdom when they used to be in Narellan and for about 5 1/2 years now when i was pregnant with my first little one.
They always have great specials on and really great customer service, always willing to help out.
Keep up the great work :-)
Great Specials and Customer Service