Baby Kingdom

Baby Kingdom (page 3 of 3)

Physical store, Online store

I love Baby Kingdom. The service has always been fast, efficient and very helpful. Unlike other stores no one tried to talk me into buying the most expensive brand or things that I just didn't need.
Large range of products. Always the best price and fantastic service.
25 minute drive (but worth the drive)

mountainsmum

mountainsmum

justinegraham

justinegraham

Will definately have their online store in my favourites list. just so easy to deal with and made for a very good online shopping experience :)
I live in Canberra, so i made use of their online store. They have fantastic comunication and customer service! They were so helpful and responded to all my questions within a couple hours. I ordered a valco breastfeeding glider chair from them on the saturday and it arrived at my door on tuesday!
The only con for me is that they do not have a store in Canberra :) but given the ease of the transaction, i am definately happy to buy online from them again.

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Kingdom compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

mummarex

mummarex

I am a regular customer and have been for over 4 years and have never had a bad experience.Wether i was buying furnitue or a dummy the staff were always quick and happy to help. i would reccomend sydneys baby kingdom to anyone. Go and give them a go im sure you will see im right! Great new premises at bankstown, pram friendly with door step parking.
Old fashion serve with a smile every time! Friendly staff that are eager to help you and are knowledgeable about there products.and to top it off the best prices around.
nothing but good praises for this store.

nothing but praise for this store.

jycngldw

jycngldw

gondy_2

gondy_2asked

Online store

Wanting to buy a bassinet for my steel craft compact strider but not sure whether to trust online or go to local baby winks and get them to order one in for me

Pree
Pree

Have not ordered from baby winks .The order I placed online from baby kingdom was dispatched and collected the very next day .

Baby Kingdom