Baby K’tan Breeze

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Baby K’tan Breeze? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Chloe. D
    Chloe. DCairns

Love It!

I love my Baby K'tan Breeze. It is such a lovely light weight easy to use design. I have a bigger baby boy and the wrap tucks him in very securely so i know his safe while still having my hands free. Absolutely perfect for travelling on your own with bub! Very impressed. I bought mine off SlingsNThings website - came very quick - great service.

Christine Ilufi
    Christine IlufiAU

Baby K'Tan baby carrier

natalieagross
    natalieagross

Can I ask if you bought the K'Tan here in Aus or online?

Allegra
    Allegra

Hi @natalieagross, I had a K'tan breeze M size for sale. Only used once. But it isn't the right size for me. If u are interested, pls contact me on allegraw@outlook.com.

Other Baby Carriers

Ang56
    Ang56Wollongong

k'tan breeze

I love my k'tan breeze. I put my 3month in facing out to work on her neck and she is so happy in it while we walk the dogs. once she starts to get tired I turn her around and she snuggles in and falls asleep in second. The mesh part of the breeze is great for summer. Although when its hot the last thing she wants (or I want) is to be wrapped to my chest. I have been told its not that good for older babies but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
    easy to put on and change positions while out and about. the breeze mesh part is fairly cool
    you cant wear it on really hot days, but I think thats standard for most wraps. starts to hurt my back after about 2hours (again pretty standard)