Baby Online Direct

Baby Online Direct

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Online Direct

Selling product out of stock

I have placed an order of a baby bath on 18/11/18, after a week on 23/11/18 I havent received any email so I rang and got advised it’s out of stock. Finally it got sent out via Australia Express Post but to a wrong address. On 7/12/18 I finally received the bath and it just looks like a second hand one (I wish somewhere I can upload picture, 9 black scratches all over the bath with no wrapping in the box). 19 days delay and with a product quality like this, my worst online shopping experience so far!

Nikky
    Nikky

Great quick delivery and customer service

Michael was very helpful when we were unsure how to make the recline function on the pram we bought work.

Nat
    Natasked

I recently ordered a pram and I received an email requesting for a copy of the ID to match the card used to purchase the pram to be sent through first. This has made me very iffy as I've never had to do this with online ordering before.
    Anyone had to do this?

LIW
    LIW

Yes I did too and it's fine. Just show your ID card not the bank card, so long as you used your bank card. If you used someone else's then use their ID card

Teresa Day