4.4

Unhappy customerSydney

Both bottles broke, thin glass, unsafe

Compared against my Hevea bottles and other glass bottles these just break so easily. I have never had a breakage with any others. The glass is thin and really needs some kind of external protection if they are this thin.

Ease of use and look are great but overall an unsafe product for children.

Unhappy customer

Great to know. But, do think your product needs a sleeve that comes standard with the bottles given how thin the glass is. Thanks and look forward to the stainless and improvements.

MrswillyBrisbane

Beautiful looking but doesn't actually work

I really wanted to love these baby bottles, they are beautifully designed with a retro feel, hevea rubber teats and a wide neck but unfortunately there seems to be a design flaw with the vent - after the first suck an air lock is created and poor babe is sucking away like mad but no milk comes out. I contacted the company who identified there must be an issue with the vent and sent me replacement teats without any fuss but the replacement teats do the same thing. I tried to make sure the vent was at the side at all times, screwed the teat on rather than pushing it on but no luck. I've given two stars due to the customer service and the look of the bottle, otherwise its one star for the bottle itself.

kimmi L.Baby Quoddle

We are most upset our bottle didn’t work for you as our teats and bottles are subject to extensive testing.... But your feedback is most valuable

Sarah

Sarahasked

Hi, we have these bottles and love them but I’m just wondering if/what breast pumps they are compatible with? Thanks

kimmi L.Baby Quoddle

Hi lovely we don’t have a pump of our own but most mums transfer into our bottles for storage. Maybe that’s something we need to look into x

Stacy

Stacyasked

Will the rubber teat fit over any other glass bottle?

Stephanie C.
    Stephanie C.

I got the 150 ml but I think I may have gotten the faster flow nipple... the milk floods through very quickly when tipped and it’s a faster flow than I was expecting when drank from

kimmi L.Baby Quoddle

Hi hun send us an email and we will send you a replacement x

Get an answer from our members and Baby Quoddle representatives