Swallow Beema Duo

Swallow Beema Duo

karenn.elizabeth

karenn.elizabethPerth, WA

Perfect!

Love this pram, Flawless so far. I got it for when i have my next baby and this one comes with a built in bassinet which was a bonus. My 10 month old loves it. Got it from babyco for $499 with the second seat free. Easy to use and assemble.Steers great and any terrain.
    Built in bassinet, easy to use and second seat compatibility.
    Bit bulky

Bugaboo Cameleon

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Cameleon

Ad

Louisamelbourne

perfect for my pigeon pair.

Love love love this pram!!! My daughter was 20months when my son was born and I'd purchased this pram about a month before. Was easy to assemble, easy to steer, fold and go cross country. I love the fact that I can use the steelcraft capsule with this pram!!! Out of the 6 prams I've had, this is the best :)
    easy to steer, easy to set up, great huge hood, massive basket (big enough that when I dont have the second seat, my 2.9yr old can fit comfortably
    is rather big and a big bulky

spack
    spack

HI, i am going to be in the same situation soon re two kids with that age gap. Just wondering if the baby can face you while second seat is attached? Can't seem to find that info anywhere? Cheers!

lisa.d.butera
    lisa.d.butera
    JennaH
    JennaH

HI, just wondering how easy the pram is to fold up? can it be done with one hand etc...

Excellent product

Had the Duo for about a year. Got it from babyco for $499 with the second seat free. I only have one kid but we use the second seat a lot when my sister and I go out so we onlyneed to take one stroller between us. It's been good value for money and had a lot of use already.
    Really nice to steer, swivels nicely. The chassis is very light and folds with both seats fitted. The second seat folding is really cool the way iy slides under the main seat.
    None yet.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Swallow Beema Duo compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

fathima

fathimaasked

Is this as big as steelcraft strider plus?

Mitch

Mitchasked

Wondering can you buy sep hood covers for this pram?

Louisa

Hey, im not actually sure. Possibly be a good question for the manufacturer.
    I know there are some home businesses on facebook that can create separate covers but thats all i can think of.
    Sorry i couldnt help further.

Eahn Darrow Rogue

Eahn Darrow Rogueasked

Why has it been discontinued?

Louisa

Hello. I am not sure. Best bet would be to email the manufacturer (babysmart) and question them. I got mine in 2012 when they were released from a small country shop. Babyco were able to order them in as well, i just dont know if they're still around.

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers