Baby Things

Baby Things

aldo812

aldo812Sydney, NSW

A breath of fresh air

A breath of fresh air after our experience with ‘Baby Kingdom’ and ‘Baby Bunting’. Staff that acknowledge you when you walk in, when they’re busy with another customer, a quick “I won’t be long”. They take their time with every customer, so you don’t mind waiting and looking around a bit. Knowledgeable, good and honest advice. We’ve bought our car seat here and had it installed. When we changed cars a couple of months later and we needed a extension strap urgently, they opened up their shop after hours for us!

penracer

penracerSydney, NSW

Misleading online pricing

This was the first time I bought from here. I phoned and asked about a carseat price and was told I would get the fitting for free at the shop. When I got there I paid and noticed afterwards that the price of the carseat was more than what was quoted on the website. So even though I got the 'fitting' free, the carseat cost more. Very misleading. It would have been fine if they had just told me on the phone that the online price was for online only. Now I just feel a bit cheated.

Misleading online pricing