Baby & Toddler Town

Baby & Toddler Town

1.4

• Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No

Terrible company

I ordered a baby Egg stroller on Oct 3rd and received an email in 2 days later advised no stock, back ordered 3-4 weeks. 3-4 weeks I emailed back and still not has stock. And I cannot wait longer and requested for a refund. I got a refund in 2 days & advised stock will be mid Nov

I then wait till mid Nov & re-ordered. Then they said another 4 weeks. I said how can it be & requested for a refund again. 1 week already and still has not received a refund yet. Im so worry now.

Ashleigh

Ashleigh

Never usually write reviews, but had to warn DO NOT BUY

Illegally sells products they don’t stock & accused me of fraud for reporting to my bank & fair trading

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby & Toddler Town compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

katy.kafe1

katy.kafe1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could rate 0 star

Donna H.

Donna H.Hunter Region, NSW

Re worst company ever....same for me!

My experience is identical to the other reviewer 'Worst company ever' I have exactly the same story with completely different products and also wish I had read more reviews. I just called them and asked for refunds for two orders (a significant amount of money). They shouldn't advertise products that can't supply within a reasonable time frame (3 months in my case) particularly for babies who grow rather quickly! I will also go to consumer affairs if my money is not refunded.

Excellent customer service

I ordered several items and while one was initially out of stock I was quickly advised of this. Best to pick up the phone to speak to someone as I found everyone I dealt with to be very friendly and helpful. Even though I erroneously order 2 of my 3 items (one by mistake and one by not reading the description fully) they were happy to exchange one for the correct item and refund the other that I did not need. Great to deal with.

Brett

BrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just Plain Bad

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nothing but disappointment

George S

George SAU

Never got what we paid for, ignored me when I demanded a refund

I ordered a cot online from Baby and Toddler Town in February, after several delays it was delivered 2 months late in April with damage. The replacement cot never arrived and Baby and Toddler Town refuse to take my calls or process my refund.

Sadly it’s not just me, it seems like many expecting parents are left hanging by this sham business.

Do not do business with Baby and Toddler Town!

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby & Toddler Town compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Al R.asked

Hi everyone, Has anyone had any progress with speaking to Fair Trading?
I lost $1500 on a bugaboo, received an email saying it was on back order for 2-3 weeks, was provided a $50 voucher which I used and topped up with more money to order Bugaboo accessories, only to AGAIN receive an email saying all items were on back order 2-3 weeks (all paid for with debit card so my bank has no options for me).
From these reviews it appears the store was knowingly selling stock they never had or couldn't fulfill.
This appears to have been going on for 6 months +, which surely must be illegal?

Vab608

The company is in liquidation. Did you receive an email from them to advise the matter? Bad luck to me too, I lost $1010 for Egg stroller. I paid by Zip not credit card & could not get money back as could not dispute or reverse transaction. Extremely angry but ...what can we do?

Al R.

Yes I did.. I was more curious around whether fair trading could do anything as it sounds as though they had been trading insolvent with knowledge they had no stock for months and months... I cant believe we have no protection as consumers if not using credit!

Vab608

What did you pay to them? Credit card? Did you lodge any dispute? I know, they are worst than a theft. Trading no stock & trying to take our $$$ as much as possible... Now they priority pay for secured debtors, employees but not us...

Dakotaasked

Has anyone actually received there items?? Despite the mess around from the company?? Did you eventually receive it?

Rachael C.
Rachael C.

I haven’t received yet but they have dispatched it on the day they said they were expecting stock when I enquired, so fingers crossed I get it soon!

Dakota

I ended up getting a refund

Danielle W.
Danielle W.

I received only 2 out of 4 items I paid for.... 2 months later?!? Zero email correspondence, simply received a refund with no correspondence telling me the other two items were no longer on stock. Shocking service, I am so angry. Never ever shopping with them again.

Dakotaasked

Did anyone receive there refund ?

Snicklefritz
Snicklefritz

I have not received any response to my emails. I have lodged a complaint with fair trade.

Dakota

Thanks. I actually called them 3 times this morning, got a bit angry and they offered a refund. And I have now got my refund 3 hours later. I would definitely be calling them

Other Mother & Baby Shops