Baby & Toddler Town

Baby & Toddler Town (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jacinta

JacintaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will never shop here again

I purchased a stroller online. A later email informed me that there was no stock available and wait time was up to 3-4wks. Two months later and nothing. I was promised that I would be updated on my order. No call back or reply to my email. Rude sales staff could not care less. You should not be able to sell items that you do not have without any notice beforehand that there is no stock and NO ETA on wait time. Do not waste your time or money on this company.

Rachael C.South East Queensland, QLD

Took my money, item out of stock!

My first shopping experience was great, so when it came to buying a second car seat I came straight back. How silly I was... despite the website saying the item was in stock I got an email saying they were out of stock and it would be another 2 to 3 weeks. I emailed and apparently stock should be in next week. Quite happy to charge my credit card but not deliver as promised. Should have paid the extra nine dollars and gone with Baby Bunting.

SnicklefritzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In Breach of Consumer Laws

I wish I could rate it 0 stars

We spent a large amount of money on a 3 in one buggy purchase for what will be our first child. This was nearly 3 months ago. They told me it was out of stock after I'd ordered, that it'd be back 2-3 weeks later. This date came and went, and I keep chasing it up and it's still not in stock. At this rate I will not have it in time for our baby. No compensation or solution offered.

Amy

AmyNorthern Region, NSW

Great prices and fast shipping!

I’ve now made multiple purchases from baby and toddler town online and highly recommend! Coming from a town without any big stores or specialty baby stores the massive savings and free delivery is an added bonus! Recently I have purchased and infasecure Quattro Vogue after my baby outgrew his capsule! I love it, perfect with my toddlers evolve vogue also from baby and toddler town. Did I mention fast & free shipping? :)

Emily H.

Emily H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I ordered a second seat for my strider compact deluxe, but couldn’t add to my cart for shipping. I called to ask why and they fixed the issue making it able for me to purchase and have posted. Amazing service and extremely helpful staff. Quick post. Highly recommend.

Aro Qin

Aro QinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good deal, and nice customer service!

Wanted to purchase a Bugaboo stroller because Baby & Toddler Town had such great prices and I had a physical gift card as a baby shower present. I couldn't use the gift card anywhere as there wasn't any stores in Qld but the customer service lady was so nice and understanding over the phone and helped me to put it through. The stroller was out of stock for a short while but they sent out my stroller as soon as it was back in stock, worth the wait! I'm loving my new Bugaboo purchase from them!

emma

emmaSouth West, WA

Worst experience ever

I purchased a baby bag online and a week later they email me telling me it’s out fo stock and will have to wait a month for it to be back. I wait a month and still nothing I have emailed them 5 TIMES OVER 2 WEEKS asking for a refund and have had no reply at all. Worst customer service it has been 6 weeks and they have taken my money and I have received no baby bag at all. Such a scam do not use this site.

Steelcraft Agile Armbar

I made an online purchase, which was made easy with reminders and updates throughout the process. Website is fairly easy to use with lots of categories to choose from and filtering options.
Great quality and range of products. Happy with Baby & Toddler Town's service, it was excellent! Fast shipping and free at the time of purchase.

Kristina M.

Kristina M.Sydney, NSW

Do not get a baby Registry here!!!!

Registry service is terrible!!! Their website does not list items as out of stock. So your guests can purchase items and then not receive them in time for your shower. You don’t get email notifications when someone purchases from your registry. They don’t offer a gift wrap service for your guests purchases.
Customer service experience terrible

Great if you know what you want to purchase!

The product I have bought from Baby and Toddler Town has worked well! Quality manual breast pump that has done what it should with no issues. I did my research and knew what I wanted to purchase and therefore did not need to access customer service from the staff. The price was the best at Baby and Toddler Town.

Amy

AmyIllawarra, NSW

Great products, great communication!

Bought multiple iitems from Baby and Toddler Town and each time have receive the product in great condition, on time and with excellent communication. Company is easy to deal with and happy to help if need be. I would definitely recommend!

Kim

KimNortheast, VIC

Quick response time

Baby and Toddler Town are a great online shop that provided me with a quick and simple response when I made an error in my order. They assured me that all was correct and I received my product within a few days. Great customer service.

Terrific Website :)

I have purchased a few times from Baby & Toddler town after much research and have found the product prices very reasonable with quick delivery. I originally purchased a plate, wooden toy and sleepsuit. I was really happy with the website and purchased more twistshake products (highly recommended) and an All4Ella bun which is awesome! Thank you :)

katy.kafe1

katy.kafe1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could rate 0 star

Donna H.

Donna H.Hunter Region, NSW

Re worst company ever....same for me!

My experience is identical to the other reviewer 'Worst company ever' I have exactly the same story with completely different products and also wish I had read more reviews. I just called them and asked for refunds for two orders (a significant amount of money). They shouldn't advertise products that can't supply within a reasonable time frame (3 months in my case) particularly for babies who grow rather quickly! I will also go to consumer affairs if my money is not refunded.

Great company to buy from

Easy to use online interface with quick delivery. They offer Afterpay which is a great benefit for a parent on a low income. Great quality products. Will buy from again

Worst company ever - do NOT order from them!

Jess

JessCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product with fast delivery

Baby and toddler town have great sales, offer a rewards system of money off and have fast and affordable shipping! Very happy with my experience at baby and toddler town.

Poor overall customer service and takes months to get items.

Dakotaasked

Has anyone actually received there items?? Despite the mess around from the company?? Did you eventually receive it?

Rachael C.

I haven’t received yet but they have dispatched it on the day they said they were expecting stock when I enquired, so fingers crossed I get it soon!

Dakota

I ended up getting a refund

Danielle W.
Danielle W.

I received only 2 out of 4 items I paid for.... 2 months later?!? Zero email correspondence, simply received a refund with no correspondence telling me the other two items were no longer on stock. Shocking service, I am so angry. Never ever shopping with them again.

Dakotaasked

Did anyone receive there refund ?

Snicklefritz

I have not received any response to my emails. I have lodged a complaint with fair trade.

Dakota

Thanks. I actually called them 3 times this morning, got a bit angry and they offered a refund. And I have now got my refund 3 hours later. I would definitely be calling them

CategoryMother & Baby Shops