Baby-Vac Nasal Aspirator

Baby-Vac Nasal Aspirator

Nicole O.

Nicole O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a godsend

I had one last winter and it was great for my newborn who was sick with bronchitis, works in a second, no tears, even my big kids didn’t mind trying it, worth every cent!!!!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$29.95.

Side Effects
  • None
Noemi

Noemi

Best tool ever :-)

We used this type of nasal aspirator when our daughter was a baby. This was fantastic and essential in the cold season to heal her blocked nose and her nasal congestion (we used it with some seawater spray before) This is safe and not as terrible as it looks like :-) I would recommend to everyone. We loved it.

Purchased in January 2008.

Side Effects
  • None
Zsofi

ZsofiSouth East Queensland, QLD

lifesaver

Perfect and safe for the little children from birth up till they are able to blow their nose by themselves. It saves all your worries when they have a blocked nose. Safe to use with any vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in March 2013 for A$100.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Sinus & Nasal Medications

Find out how Baby-Vac Nasal Aspirator compares to other Sinus & Nasal Medications

Great product! Kids thought it was hilarious. Easy to use and a bit of fun!

I use the Baby-vac on my children from 4 months to 3yrs and still going. My 3yr old now can do it herself and gives her a little independence aswell. She loves it and says "all clean now mum"

Purchased in November 2016 for A$39.95.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

Clean nonses in an instant!

How we could've ever lived without this thing? Our baby's nose was a mess whenever he had a cold, now he can breathe clearly and sleep well even when sick.

Purchased in February 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
See all Baby-Vac Nasal Aspirator reviews

Natalie

Natalieasked

How do you clean out the tube after using it?

Melissa8137

I ran hot water through it straight after each use.

Hanny_mara

Hanny_maraasked

Where can I order one?

Melissa8137

A relative bought one over from Hungary, I don't know where you can get one in Australia, but if you can it would be online I think.

wcml
wcml

You can get it online from baby vac australia website, shipment arrives in 2 working days as they will ship by express post.

kasiajack
kasiajack

hi ladies - i can find anywhere in Australia to get them . Has anybody got a link for my that I could use.
Kasia