Babybee Duo

Babybee Duo (page 2 of 12)

• Suitable for Running Yes (55%) · No (45%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Bethy

BethySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great investment.. makes shopping with two .. so much easier. Bought this for my daughter to make her life easier

Tha large wheels make is smooth to push .. very solid and being a dual pram .. is so much better with shopping with a baby and toddler.. my daughter loves it

Purchased in January 2020.

Hi Bethy,
Brilliant to hear that you are loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Amy M.

Amy M.North Queensland, QLD

So stylish!

Received this pram and love the look of it. Only thing that can be faulted is the bassinet when in single mode sits very far back over the back of the pram. Orher then that love the look!

Purchased in January 2020.

Hi Amy,

Cressy

CressyGoldfields, WA

The best purchase I have made, makes me want to use it everyday. Both my toddler and newborn love it.

The pram is so smooth to push and I can manevour it so easily even with one hand.

suspension is great not so bumpy for the 2 kids ecspecially when they have fallen asleep and going over all the bumps.

Both my babies love it, 2 under 2 and my eldest loves his daily walks, easy to go out with, he can't escape out of these buckles and the storage is amazing. I love lots of storage.

Purchased in January 2020 at Babybee website for $800.00.

Hi There,
Wonderful to hear that you are loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

SarahSydney, NSW

The Babybee Duo is a fantastic lightweight, easy to navigate dual pram!

We Are Extremely satisfied with our DUO. Both my newborn and toddler are very comfortable in the pram and they love it! I have nothing negative to say about it!

Purchased in December 2019 for $799.00.

Hi Sarah,

Jess G.

Jess G.Perth, WA

Finally the perfect fit !

This Pram has been a godsend ! I love how it has been able to bring 2 parts of my life together ! In one easy use ! And can continue to grow with us ! Can be made back down to a singular pram also without being Ugly ! Great Pram !!

Hi Jess,

Vijith555

Vijith555Perth, WA

The perfect pram to start your family!

One of the easiest prams to use and we love it. Bought it for our first child and it ticks every box. Easy to take in and out of the car and fold/unfold when you are on the go. The included accessories is also a bonus for us. We are extremely happy with our Babybee Duo and highly recommend this pram to anyone looking for a pram to start their family.

Purchased in December 2019.

Perfect pram

This is the perfect pram. It’s easy to put together and fold away. It has such smooth steering and we are able to make bub so comfortable inside. Love it!

Hi Jess,

A real beauty!

Easy to put together and to fold away. Very smooth steering and lots of positions to make bub comfortable! Not to mention plenty of extras for protection from the elements

Purchased in December 2019 at Babybee.

Hi Karina,
Thanks for sharing your feedback on the Babybee DUO! We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your pram :)

Great purchase! Can absolutely recommend

We love our Duo! It's smooth to steer, compact and very functionally designed. I love the open basket, included accessories and how easy it is to pack down/set up. It easily fits into our small car, but the size of the seat is still very spacious and our bub looks incredibly comfy in it! The extendable canopy with ventilation panels has been fantastic these past few months. I'm very impressed with our purchase and have already recommended it to friends!

Hi Teagan,

Laura G.

Laura G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I absolutely love this!

Purchased in December 2019 for $800.00.

Hi Laura,
Thanks for sharing your feedback on the Babybee DUO! We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your new wheels :)

Hayley H.

Hayley H.Northern Region, NSW

Absolutely love it!

Absolutely love it!

Talk about value for money.
I bought the black DUO it’s so sleek and stylish. I have a small car and fits perfectly. Very easy pram to assemble and so comfortable to push. Very impressed with the puncture proof wheels especially for afternoon walks on tar road! Our newborn loves it! Will be highly recommending this pram to everyone!

Purchased in November 2019 for $719.99.

Hi Hayley,

Babybee Duo is magic

Absolutely love this pram, from the customisation to the feel of driving it. The combinations you can do seem endless, it's very light and the steering resembles power steering in a car.

The quality is right up there and no doubt my twins will be super comfortable in both bassinets and seats (they're due this April).

We tried a few prams out in the shop, I like to try before I buy, so buying this online without actually seeing it we were a little wary. Fear not, this is a fantastic pram and would highly recommend it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Babybee.

Hi Paulie,

Marwa

MarwaSydney

Perfect pram

So light to move around and easy folding / unfolding, very Quick delivery and quite affordable for the quality provided. Would definitely recommend to all family and friends . Great compact thanks

Purchased in December 2019.

Hi Marwa,

B Haigh

B Haigh

Great pram for the price!!

Great, compact double pram. Very easy to put together and extremely easy to assemble and disassemble to store in the boot of the car. Was impressed by all the add extras that came with the pram, that weren’t sold separately or at an additional cost. Super impressed with the quality!!

Hi There,
Thanks for taking the time to share your review on the Babybee DUO! We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your new wheels :)
Team Babybee

Great product in a very reasonable price. Good buy!

I have a another pram which I bought for my son when he was born, the Pram is expensive but I feel it not worth it. And I am going to have a daughter and I bought babybee duo for both of them use. I felt this is the most right decision I have ever made.

Hi Kate,

Jade

JadeQueensland

Love at first stride!

Purchased in November 2019 at Babybee.

Hi Jade,

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Perfect for my 4 month old and toddler

The hands-down best part of this purchase is how happy my 2.5yo has been to move from his old pram to sharing with his new sister. Both kids fell asleep on our first test drive as the ride was smooth and comfortable and the steering was easy. It's a lovely looking pram and is brilliant value for money. I highly recommend!

Hi Alex,
Team Babybee

Babybee Duo wins hands down. I have purchased multiple prams for my children and they can't compete.

Babybee Duo has one of the most basic setups. Opening and closing the pram is effortless and I'm currently using it as a single stroller for my 12month old and the steering is unbelievably smooth. My 5 year old loves pushing him around. Can't wait to add the bassinet for my newborn in a couple of months. Thanks for a great buy.

Purchased in November 2019 for $750.00.

Hi Yvonne,

Tamara C.

Tamara C.Hunter Region, NSW

Absolutely love it

I absolutely love my duo! By far the best money for value pram I have bought so far....It is very sturdy with great suspension...We are cattle farmers and the pram is great at getting around the farm...So easy to steer and has excellent sized storage capacity....This pram by far had the best configurations out of all others double prams around the same price....My toddler loves being able to ride up the front facing the world with my newborn at the top in his capsule right there in fron, facing me with very easy access if I need it...Can't recommend this pram enough....So happy with my purchase!

Purchased in November 2019 for $700.00.

Hi Tamara,
Wonderful to hear that you are loving your new wheels! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on the Babybee DUO :)

Mark G

Mark GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

loving babybee Duo

Babybee Duo Pram is lightweight and navigates well over bumpy terrain. Very easy to fold down and the accessories make the Pram user very friendly love it :)
Both of my kids sit very comfortable. Well worth it. Thank you babybee Duo
Would highly recommend!

Purchased in November 2019 for $699.00.

Hi Mark,

Esther

Estherasked

Has anyone bought the babybee duo pram with the adaptors or the capsule and tried the maxi cosi citi capsule? I know it says it’s not compatible online but I was told by a salesperson in baby bunting that they all click into the same adaptors ?? So I’m wondering if I should buy the cosi citi capsule

Hi Esther,
We definitely do not recommend this. The Maxi Cosi Citi Capsule is really difficult to attach to the existing adaptors. It slots in but won't completely click in. We recommend our DUO2 adaptors (arriving late March/early April) as these will be compatible with the Maxi Cosi Citi and will also fit your DUO stroller.
All the best,
Babybee Prams

Cassie4

Cassie4asked

Considering purchasing the Babybee Duo (Bassinet + Toddler Seat) and also purchasing the extra seat. Has anyone who has owned the pram and used it quite often ever noticed any issues with wheels or frame? For example, wheels or frame squeaking? Had this problem with my first pram (different brand) that had barely 3 months of use (with 1 baby). Really hesitant to purchase another pram although I definitely need one for baby! Worried to spend a fortune on something that’s going to be just as bad as my first pram. However, the Babybee Duo seems like great value for money, and love the look / style of it, so certainly considering it! If anyone has any feedback, that would be great! Thanks

Hi Cassie,
We've had no reports of squeaking with the DUO to date so no need to worry about that.
If you haven't already, I'd also consider our new DUO2 model. If you send us an email at hello@babybeeprams.com.au we can take you through the differences and recommend which one would suit your needs best. Here's a link to the product page: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo2
Cheers,
Emily

Bree T.

Bree T.asked

Does it come with both seats ?

Sarah

Yes it does so you don't have to pay extra

Sam
Sam

Yes, you can chose to get both seats or 1 seat and the bassinet.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives