Babybee Duo

Babybee Duo (page 2 of 4)

Amazing pram!

The pram is incredibly easy to use, looks amazing and the kiddies love it.
It is easy to use on all types of terrain and is even easy to push with one hand on flat terrain.

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi There, Wonderful to hear that you are enjoying the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

We love this pram! It works great as a double or a single pram. High quality and beautiful!

The pram is very sturdy on different types of terrain. It’s comfortable for my children and can adjust to lay back if they fall asleep. The suspension is great too.

Purchased in July 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Traci, Wonderful to hear that you are enjoying the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Perfect in an understatement. I have a toddler and a newborn and neither of them ever want to get out

This pram has the most amazing padding and comfort in both the toddler sear and bassinet. It looks good and is so cushiony. It's fantastic! Both children look so comfortable and never want to get out. It's easy to steer in busy shops and on rough pavement surfaces. Going over bumps are a breeze with barely any movement letting both kids sleep peacefully. Couldn't fault!

Purchased in May 2019 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Carlue, Wonderful to hear that you are enjoying the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

I love the duo!

I did a lot of research and loved the extendable sunshade to avoid having to use a cloth over the pram. I’m currently using this pram for my first baby and love the flexibility of having it as a dual pram for the future! I got the grey colour and it looks great!

Purchased in June 2019 at Bay Bee Cino for $800.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Lauren, Wonderful to hear that you are enjoying the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

It is PERFECT for us!

With twins, there aren't many options on the market which will allow two newborn capsules, but the DUO is perfect for this.

The DUO was also the only pram that came with two seats and didn't require us to buy an extra seat and end up with a Bassinet we didn't need. (Saved us a lot of $$$$'s)

It is light and so easy to fold, even pregnant with twins I was able to collapse it and lift it into the boot of our sedan.

We have thrown away the box, the 9-months to return policy is NOT required here because this pram is the best.

Purchased in June 2019 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Keeks, We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

The perfect pram for your little ones!!

Ive never in my life seen sucha comfortable pram and really goodlooking too!! My friends and family are now wanting one and saying i wish i knew about BabyBee from before! I had my eye on this pram for almost 2 years now and i finally had the chance to get it for my girls, the pram is so light weighted compared to what other prams i used to have and loveeee how much space it has for both girls and even for myself to access the basket, very smooth to push and steer around and I totally recommend for those parents that are having another baby :)

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bee Prams Online for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Mona, Wonderful to hear how happy you are with your choice of DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Best Pram Ever!!!!!

With a toddler that is a big boy the sturdiness of the pram is amazing, so easy to move around and up and over curbs and gutters, baby doesn't bounce around when he moves about underneath her either so bub is kept undisturbed at all times. best pram ever!!

Purchased in June 2019 at babybee prams online for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Best pram! Prefect in everyway.

Smoothest pram I have ever pushed, easy to put up and down, tucks up nicely, looks great with one seat or both
My daughter seems to be very comfortable and we'll supported

Purchased in June 2019 at Babybee online for $819.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Breana, Great to hear that you are enjoying the quality and ease of the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Seriously Incredible!

Seriously so quick and easy to put up or down, and in and out of the car! I can not fault it! I am extremely happy with my purchase thankyou

Purchased in June 2019 at Babybee for $800.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Sheridan, Wonderful to hear that you are enjoying the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Great pram, not for big toddlers.

We have been very happy with our duo so far! We’ve been using it for 10 weeks now. Very happy with the configurations, my 10 week old and 19 month old both look very comfy. I’m very happy with how it pushes and handles on the road and on the grass.
My only concern is that my 19 month old is nearly too tall for the toddler seat already.

Purchased in March 2019.

Suitable for RunningNo
Hey Jasmine, Great to hear that you are enjoying the DUO so far! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

Love this pram! So versatile and stylish but doesn’t compromise on quality even for such an amazing price.

Pram is excellent. It is very versatile with many different options of set up. Very easy to push and navigate on all different terrains and doesn’t feel heavy or awkward to turn corners and is so simple to disassemble and fold away. My toddler fits very comfortably in the toddler seat and My newborn sleeps really well in the bassinet when we are out and about, and I love the extra ventilation and the sun visor extension on the bassinet, so we’ll designed and thought out. I use the visor instead of a blanket to block out some light when baby is asleep as the blanket tends to make baby too warm with no ventilation.

The only negative I have is when you are using the bassinet and toddler seat together, the bassinet has to be at the bottom and the toddler seat at the top, it isn’t really a problem and still workable. But if I could, I would prefer to have the bassinet up the top closer to me and my toddler at the bottom facing outwards as she loves to see where we are going etc. and I like to be able to keep an eye on my newborn while he sleeps. Unfortunately the dimensions on this pram doesn’t allow it, this is why I tend to use my maxi-cosi capsule more then my bassinet as it allows baby to be at top facing me and toddler to be down the bottom and facing outward.

Above all else Babybee’s Customer Service is amazing. Any questions or concerns they are so quick to reply with an informative response. When I was considering purchasing the Duo but wasn’t sure about funds they went out of their way to contact me and assist with different options I had to purchase the pram. I was so appreciative. I am so glad I bought this pram, it is worth every penny I spent.

Purchased in February 2019 at Babybee Website for $800.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Nikki, We are thrilled to hear how much you are enjoying the DUO and thanks for taking the time to share this feedback :) Team Babybee

This our first pram and it's unreal

I am super impressed on how the duo handles the different terrain soft sand to hard Rocky roads that we have near our house it doesn't jam wheels and the suspension works really well over the uneven surfaces and for comfort we only have the baby in the bassinet so far but no complaints

Purchased in July 2019 at Babybee for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Brant, Great to hear that you are loving the new wheels! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

I love love my Duo!!

Haven’t had any dramas with surfaces that we have been on so far. There isn’t really too much in the way of suspension, but unless you are moving along gravel or undulating surfaces (which aren’t recommended all the time anyway), more suspension isn’t really necessary! Both of my kids (3.5yo and 11mo) seem comfortable and have enough space. They are also very happy that they can choose where and which way they sit!
We have found that if our eldest is sitting facing outwards at the front, it can be quite heavy to steer, compared to if she is on the back or not seated on the pram.
Overall, we are absolutely loving our Duo with two toddler seats! I wish I had purchased 3 years ago!

Purchased in June 2019 at Babybee for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jess, Great to hear that you are enjoying the DUO and that both kids are finding it comfy! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

Beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

Smooth to push, front wheels lock to keep you going without wobbles.
The seat is quite cushy and adjustable recline is great.
My favourite part is the versatility of seats - you can move them to suit the kids and attach a baby carrier for the little one so they don’t have to be woken up.
The colour was darker than expected but I had seen a friends ROVER and didn’t realise the colour was so different.
Folds small enough to fit into the back of an old Mitsubishi Lancer with toddler seat still attached so I was impressed.

Purchased in June 2019 at BabyBee for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Leah, Great to hear that you are enjoying the ease of your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share you feedback & photos :) Team Babybee

Perfect experience

Valuable product and good customer service.
Perfect quality of product
Shipping quickly and packing well
Good product introduction and competitive market price with good product
Nice shopping experience and patient with any question as well.

Purchased in July 2019 at online for $749.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Ivan, Great to hear that you are enjoying your Babybee! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

Brilliant pram

I knew this is the pram I wanted it's stylish easy to push, easy to fold down, its so light I can carry with one hand, easy to put together

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Debbie, Great to hear that you are loving the ease of your DUO! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy #mumlife to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

Love my duo , best purchase we have made - big on style and user friendly

Love how easy it is to set up and switch seats etc , light frame and so stylish when compared to other prams on the market
This is one of the best options out

Purchased in June 2019 at Online for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Trace, Brilliant to hear how much you are loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

I wish I found this brand sooner!

We love our baby bee duo! The many configurations it offers is amazing. The pram is smooth on a range of surfaces but a bigger toddler seat would be great.

Purchased in June 2019 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Maddi, Super happy to hear that you are enjoying all of the configurations and how easy you are finding your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Really happy with my Duo

Really surprised at how easy it was to put together. The seats and bassinet are really comfortable and plenty of storage space in the basket. So far.. I love it!

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jess, Great to hear how easy you are finding your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Love our Duo!

My husband & I are obsessed with our pram that we use for our 4 month & 3 year old! The quality, look and feel of this pram is definitely on par with the bigger, more expensive brands, which we have used in the past, and would choose this pram again any day.
The frame and seats are really easy to install, and to change from the dual to the single option can be done in less than a minute. The INCLUDED features and accessories on this pram are amazing, and you don't need to spend an extra $1000 to get them (pram liner, handlebar bag, ventilation windows, sun canopy, large basket, multiple storage pockets, rain cover etc!)

Also have to mention the customer service team. The girls are so friendly & helpful and are quick to respond and resolve and questions or problems.

Keep up the good work guys, we will continue to recommend this pram!

Purchased in February 2019 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Sammy, We are thrilled to hear that you are finding our customer service helpful and that you are enjoying your DUO! Thanks for taking the time out of busy #mumlife to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

Hi I’m looking at buying a duo with my third child due in October I’ll have a 2 yr old and a newborn in the pram and was wondering if you can use the car capsule and the seat together? I can see from the pics the bassinet goes down the bottom with the seat but wondering if the seat can go down the bottom and the capsule go on the top? Hope that makes sense Thank you
Hi Sarah, Thanks for your question and congrats on #3, how exciting! Yes the capsule (Maxi Cosi Mico AP range - https://bit.ly/2Y5rWFj ) can be used with the seat. And the capsule can indeed go on top with the seat on the bottom facing either direction - have a look at this page for more info https://babybeeprams.com.au/pages/duo-configurations And if you have further questions please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team at hello@babybeeprams.com.au. We're here to help! Cheers, Emily

Are the seats from the 2019 model Rover and 2019 model Duo interchangeable? The seat on the Rover appears to incorporate better functionality and features with the single handed operation lever control at the top back of the seat (for the tilting), plus also has the downward pivot on the opening belly bar, plus has a nice pocket on the back of the seat. The Duo seat has none of these. Not sure why the Duo seat would be manufactured to a lower standard of functionality than the Rover?
Hi Greg, Thanks for your question. The ROVER and DUO are separate models so parts and accessories are not compatible. Not better just different ;) The pocket was removed due to needing more room with two seats. A pocket would have decreased the space for the second child and given them access to whatever was in the pocket. The seat recline function also changed to ensure child in behind position couldn't access that recline latch and recline their sibling. And the belly-bars were designed in this way to keep the cost slightly lower overall. However, it still provides the same functionality of being able to open one handed to put bub in and out without removing it. If you have any further questions at all please email our customer care team at hello@babybeeprams.com.au who are ready to assist! Cheers, EmilyCool, thanks for that. Those reasons make sense. I'd like to see the option to buy a "full feature" seat like the Rover to suit the Duo, but I understand that it's not necessarily practical to manufacture and stock variants. So following up regarding seats, how long will Babybee continue supporting purchase of a spare seat that is compatible with the 2019 Duo?Hi Greg, We're guided by customer feedback so if customers are all requesting to have one XL and one standard seat and happy to have the extra weight/size than we will definitely look into this. We will most likely survey all customers around 6 months after launch and from those results determine any changes for the 2020 model. We will continue to stock the current seat as an accessory. We are also looking to launch a double seat variant (with two seats in the box rather than one seat and one bassinet). If you'd like further details around this please email hello@babybeeprams.com.au and our customer care team will be able to assit :) -Emily

Babybee Duo
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single and Tandem
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight16.5 kg