5Babybee Luna Mini

Babybee Luna Mini (page 2)

124 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1221 · 1%
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Yas T
Yas TQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love!

I have had quite a few prams in my time but love this. So compact and looks great! Show reply
Ruby
RubyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Pram!

I love how easy the Luna Mini is to use would highly recommend! Can’t wait for more adventures Show details ·  1
Astrud Noble
Astrud Noble

Versatile Pram

The luna mini is incredible. Its easy to use and versatile. I always bring it everywhere we go. It can easily fit anywhere. I can for it and open it with one hand. Lightweight. Excellent product for me. Show details ·  1
Makayla
MakaylaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

I am in love with this pram ❤️

My partner and I absolutely love this pram we chose this pram mainly for it's XL seat, as we wanted a pram that would last a few years instead of 12-18 months and the Luna mini does not disappoint. I love how fast it was delivered too I ordered it and then a week or so later it was here. Thank you so much for this amazing pram our little girl is going to love it. Show details ·  1
Katie
Katie

Perfect lightweight pram!

I bought this after my Silver Cross pram got irreparably damaged. I absolutely love it. It's very smooth, goes over bumps and rough terrain really well, good quality and comfy for bubs. I love that it reclines flat for sleeping, and has a really big hood to provide lots of shade. It's folds up easily and fits into my boot much better than my previous pram. Show details ·  1
Melanie ostman
Melanie ostmanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Babybee Luna mini

I absolutely love this pram I had a silvercross $2000 pram it was a nightmare this pram $499 has been a god sent I press one button and it folds down and so light weight I’m in love thanks babybee Show reply
Abby
Abby

Luna review

This pram is everything! So light and compact we love it, it folds down and fits perfectly in boot. My baby is so comfortable in it. Thankyou so much babybee for providing my family with style, practicality and comfort Show details ·  1
Emily
EmilyNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

So lightweight and fast to fold

We had our last baby and I decided to upgrade as our original pram was very big, heavy and hard to get in and out of the boot. The babybee did not dissapoint! It's lightweight, easy to fold and carry with one hand. It only takes up half the boot space my old one did. Customer service was very quick to answer some questions I asked before buying. Very happy! Show details ·  1
Hope Rees
Hope ReesQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

This luna mini is actually amazing!! i wish i got it sooner

First off i want to say that the speedy postage of the pram was incredible fast! When it arrived it took me only a few minutes to put together which was a big plus for me because sometimes prams have extra confusing bits. My little girl normally hates prams and i have tried 3 different ones and as soon as i placed her in the luna mini and took her in the first walk she was in love and so was i. It was so smooth to push and great storage underneath to put everything i need for me a baby. I love this pram and could probably go on and on about all the amazing aspects and features of it. including how amazing it is to fold and it fits in my small car no problem!!! So i highly recommend this pram to everyone. Show details ·  1
Leanne
LeanneNSWIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Stylish, Stylish, Stylish

Hi, I bought this pram for my granddaughter so the price point was excellent value. This pram has been absolutely perfect, it is very easy to move around, turns are easy and smooth, I have used it across the park and on the cycleways, in town and it is so easy to put down and up, so I feel after looking at lots of prams online I am confident that I made the best choice possible and it looks very stylish, it has all the good features like the basket at the bottom and the safety strap the buckle is easy to do up and this pram does everything you need such as recline and the shade provided by the hood is so good that it doesn't matter that you can not adjust the handle from one side to the other not necessary. Show details ·  1
CTM
CTM4 posts

Fantastic pram!

We ordered this pram to downsize from a two piece pram we had. We were unsure given we couldn’t test it out. Delivery was very quick and it was easy to put together. Really sturdy well made and out babe loves it. He loves seeing out and sitting comfortably. It’s smooth to push, he sits higher than the previous brand pram we had and has great sun coverage. The recline is great at any level. One of the best features is having babe on hip and folding and packing the pram away with one hand! Absolutely love babybee and our mini Luna. Show details ·  1
Trina
TrinaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super practical

This pram not only is compact enough to fit in my car with groceries and my four children’s school bags and nappy bag but also doesn’t sacrifice comfort within the pram. I love how the sun doesn’t go in bubs eyes, as you can extend the canopy long enough. The pram is super easy to fold and unfold without any extras to worry about attaching, and is easy to push around tight corners, paths and walks on gravel tracks. Love this pram. The one negative I have is that the bottom storage space is very shallow, my nappy bag is a tight squeeze! Show details ·  1
Harsha P.
Harsha P.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect for budget! Comfort for baby!

I bought this Luna mini after searching for many online and in-store products. I did not want to spend big money on a pram and I am more than happy that I purchased Babybee Luna Mini. It comforts my little boy and it was real value for money. The pram is secure with the foot lock and the straight/turning wheel functions work well. The extended hood and convertible bassinet option are useful as well. The only missing feature is you can't reverse the baby's seating direction, but you can't expect all for this price bracket. I would highly recommend a Babybee Luna Mini for any parent who is looking for a secure, comfortable but affordable pram. Show details ·  1
Ayah
AyahNSWSydney, NSW

Wish I got one sooner

After 4 children and lots of money spent on prams to find something compact enough to if in the boot yet still stylish n sturdy I wish I got one sooner!!!
This pram is not bulky when folded so great when you have a full car. I love how the wheels are normal size and not made smaller like most compact strollers

It’s so light and easy to push

By far my favourite pram out of many purchased Show details ·  1

trintyjade
trintyjadeNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Just what I was looking for!

This pram has been a great addition to our collection. Having triplets, with one having additional needs, we needed a single seat pram that was quick and easy to fold for those times we don’t need the larger pram. And the Babybee Luna Mini has met all my expectations, simple to fold, easy to to lift into the back of the car for hospital appointments or simple shopping trips. Show details ·  1
Louise
LouiseQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Lana
Lana

This pram is a dream!

My daughter is quite tall the the seat in the pram is perfect, it reclines all the way down so she is able to get a proper sleep and the ventilation in the back is so handy (we live on the GC and it get HOT)
The pram moves so freely and with ease, goes over bumps and cracks with no dramas and i don’t feel like im forcing the pram! We changed over to babybee from silvercross and im so disappointed I didn’t find this pram sooner! Show details ·  1
Mai
MaiVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Loving my new pram

It looks great and is so easy to collapse. All the accessories are really handy. It's just the perfect compact pram. Show details ·  1
Monique d
Monique d2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect pram for the car!

This is the perfect pram for the car, I had a steel craft compact which was very heavy and bulky to get in and out of the car and used my whole boot.
I bought this pram hoping that it would be lightweight and quick to take out of the car, it’s now my favourite as it’s soo quick and easy. It’s so light to get in and out of the car and uses only a small amount in the boot. The only downfall to this pram is that the storage basket isn’t that big. Show details ·  1
DadOnTrainingWheels
DadOnTrainingWheelsVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Good value pram that can be folded/unfolded with one hand

Like that it is fairly compact (not travel size, takes up less than half boot of my Mazda 3) and can be folded/unfolded fairly easily with one hand. Big wheels work well in city/rough terrain and the sun shade does provide good coverage. Best of all, comes standard with feet warmer, rain cover, etc. Basket under pram is decent sized too. Maybe minor things that would have been great are if wheels rotate when folded for increased compactness, ability to block out the sun/light completely if baby wants to sleep, a sleeve to tuck in the rain cover in the basket and a hanging basket for the handle bar. But hey, for the price you are paying, can't fault it too much. Show details ·  1
Ams F.
Ams F.
  Fair Incentive

Folds up with one had and is light as

My daughter Rani and I love the Luna mini because it is light weight folds up easy and fits through every gap.
I was embarrassed about my previous pram not with the Luna mini. Show details ·  1
YCE
YCE2 posts

Love it

Light weight, easy to use just what I needed. Good quality and my grandchildren love it . Show reply
Turtlelady91
Turtlelady91WAPerth, WA3 posts

Amazing and compact pram

We purchased this pram as we needed a compact pram, and the Luna Mini has definitely fulfilled our needs. It's lightweight and so easy to steer on every terrain. Our daughter loves the fact it sits up more and has alot more room than her old pram. 100% worth the money in my opinion. Show details ·  1
Liana
LianaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
Lakoda Mitchell
Lakoda MitchellWAKimberley, WA
  Fair Incentive

So happy with our purchase!!

I love how easy it is to just fold up and take out with you. No hassles, just simple and easy to work with. Show details ·  1
Kerrie
Kerrie

Excellent pram. Great quality and functionality. Very impressed

Love the performance of the pram haven't found a surface that it won't go over which is so good as no foot path where I live. So light weight to push. So easy to fold up and re open. First time that my granddaughter sat in the pram she commented on how comfortable the pram is. Shopped around alot for a pram that would fit my tall granddaughter as had struggled to find one. Delivery time for me was only 2 days. Wouldn't normally by online but glad that I did. Show details ·  1

Bianca
BiancaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Perfect sized stroller. Ticks all the boxes

Great size, weight limit, small fold, easy to steer and fold up and down. Takes up a lot less room in the boot than others. Great value for money! Between this and a popular travel style stroller- 100% happy we picked this for everyday use. Show details ·  1
A. McIntosh
A. McIntoshQLDNorth Queensland, QLD9 posts

I adore this stroller

Where do I start.... It fits in my car with groceries, its possible to unfold it with one hand, its pretty to look at, easy to clean, very easy to put together, and yet to met a terrain it cant handle.
After I out a newborn headrest in it... I feel my newborn is very safe and comfortable and sleeps very well in it, from walks in the park, in town or in the garden. Show details ·  1
Dhanielle
Dhanielle

Super easy and comfortable Stroller

The pram does great over multiple terrains and my kids ask to go in the pram!
Easy to fold and unfold Show reply
Rachel
Rachel3 posts

Excellent compact pram

We purchased this as our second pram. I was sick of lugging a heavy pram in and out of the car. The luna mini was the perfect solution, it is good quality, affordable and it takes up half the bootspace, folds up and down so easily, big canaopy for shade, and has a decent size basket.
I also have a tall baby and find the seat size very generous and much more room for him to grow compared to our main pram. Show details ·  1
Mum to 3 boys
Mum to 3 boysVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Best quality, functionality, price and design!

I absolutely love the Luna Mini, and I know my 18 month old does too! I have downsized for
him from the Duo2 as I’m expecting twins, and the Luna Mini was always my first and only choice! I wouldn’t purchase any other pram than BabyBee due to the outstanding quality, lightweight and functional design, comfort for bubs and the attractive price for what you get! The Luna Mini is an excellent choice as a smaller, everyday pram and is suitable for walks, shopping and just generally being out and about. Couldn’t be happier! Show details ·  1
wyoma l.
wyoma l.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Exactly what I needed!

I was looking for a stroller for my toddler that had all the features of a full sized pram. My luna mini ticked all the boxes!
Perfect product and my toddler loves it! Bonus is that it comes with extra accessories that you would otherwise have to purchase separately.
Love my Luna! Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaQLDCentral Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

User friendly and light weight

Could not be happier with my Luna mini ! Easy to fold down and had no issues pushing it on a school oval ! Baby sleeps comfortably when laid flat , brilliant little pram ! Show details ·  1
bkjakshl
bkjakshl

Best purchase I've made!

By far the best purchase I've made for my son! The pram is so well made and my son is so comfortable and happy in it. It feels really good to push over a variety of surfaces and the suspension in it is AMAZING. My partner and I fight over who is pushing the pram just because it's such a nice pram to push. The additional accessories that are included are also really good. Overall, the pram is incredible value for money, even without the accessories. Show details ·  1
Kiaya
Kiaya WAPerth, WA2 posts

Perfect everyday stroller!

I could not be happier with my Luna mini. My youngest is 1 now so it’s the perfect transition from a full size pram (I had the duo 2). Basket space is amazing and something I couldn’t find with a lot of other strollers, overall can’t fault my purchase! Show details ·  1
Sanshya
SanshyaVICSouthwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Best pram definitely would buy again if I have more children

Honestly in love the best pram I’ve had , I did the baby bee rover but my son outgrow it so I upgraded extremely in love Show reply

Mel
MelNSWIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Great compact pram

I was looking for a compact pram I could easily manoeuvre myself, and that would fit it into the back of my small car before I upgraded. I was impressed by how easy it was to assemble (the instructions were clear and thorough) and find it very easy to unfold and fold back down. It handles well on a variety of surfaces, although I have found it sometimes needs to be lifted up if there is a steep gutter. The newborn capsule has been a great addition while my baby is little, particularly in winter! This pram also looks just as good as a lot of the more expensive options on the market. Would not hesitate to recommend this pram! Show details ·  1
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Alisha
Alisha

Amazing!!!

So easy to put up and down and is small enough to fit in the boot of my Suzuki Swift which is amazing!!! Show reply
Kelly
KellyWAPerth, WA

Nice and easy to use

The Luna Mini has been a great choice for these reasons - simple to set up, smooth pushing, lay flat for perfect nap times, easy access to a basket to hold the necessities, nice and easy adjusting strap and clip in.
Something to improve on... smaller folding size. Unfortunately it’s not as flat as I hoped and still takes up a lot of room in my boot. The option to have it in a lighter colour would be great as I feel black will fade badly with prolonged sun exposure. Show details ·  1
Bec M