Babybee Luna

Babybee Luna Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Babybee

9 questions from our users

Dot Raeasked

Hi there, just wondering what the return policy is? As we can't test it before we buy. Thanks

Vanda S.
Vanda S.

You can test it (indoors only)and if you change your mind you have 9 months for a full refund if returned within original packaging. But honestly I don’t think you’ll be returning it. My previous pram was a well known brand which I paid a ridiculous price for, now I wish I had just purchased a Babybee! Good luck.

Hi Dot Rae,

Vanda is correct - on all counts! ;)

We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with the label we'll send you.

Our return rate is currently at less than 1% so we have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!

You can read the full details of the return policy here: https://bit.ly/2YcOSCK

If you've got any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!

Andy :)

Dot Rae

Amazing, thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it out :)

Candice Haines
Candice Hainesasked

Hi,
Does the handlebar of this pram adjust to accommodate differing heights of the person pushing it?

Alicia
Alicia

No it doesn’t adjust to different heights .

Hi Candice,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Alicia is correct, the LUNA handlebar is not adjustable however it's height has been carefully selected (105cm) to be comfortable for both short and tall parents. You can measure this height against your bench or a chair to get an idea of how it will feel.

If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

Andy

Doha
Dohaasked

Can the Luna pram be converted to single when no longer needed as double ?

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! No, the LUNA pram is a double pram, however if you would like the option of a pram that can be a single or a double, then I would recommend checking out our DUO2 which can be both: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo2. Please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we're here to help!

Varish
Varishasked

Hi, I would like to order your pram but I’m a little confused about the pricing. Some reviewers seem to have paid $650.00, others $699.00 or $750.00. I’m wondering if there will be a price drop or a promotion any time soon?

$700- is their standard price
They recently maybe still offered $50- off hence the $650- price I paid
I think when people mention$750- they might be including shipping and other purchases
Babybee is a direct wholesaler no middle man so their prices are as cheap as it will get
Good luck!

Hi Vee,
Thanks so much for your question!
Our LUNA is $749.99. Our pricing policy is to offer the lowest possible prices every day of the year including free returns, and free accessories with all prams. On occasion, and like any business, there will be times when we need to have a sale to manage stock levels. You're welcome to register for our newsletter and we will keep you in the loop: https://bit.ly/2nY1npa
Babybee Team

Dani H.
Dani H.asked

Does anyone know if a universal cup holder fits on the Handel bars?

Hi Dani,
We don't currently sell plastic cup holders and haven't tested any universal models. The closest thing would be our handlebar bags which can also be used to carry bottles or drinks of different sizes: https://bit.ly/2naSMz2
Babybee Team

Amy
Amyasked

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has and feedback on the cocoon specifically? I'm looking at this pram for a newborn and a 2 year old and I'm not sold on the cocoon over a bassinet. It's my only hesitation not to buy.

Chelseaasked

Is it a light frame ? I have a double strider compact and it is so heavy!

Lexie D.
Lexie D.

I wouldn’t say it was really heavy. It’s pretty similar so my steelcraft agile single pram. When it’s unfolded in the set up position it feels extremely light

Helen - Nana
Helen - Nana

It’s as heavy as a normal one seater pram.

Thank you!

Meegz19
Meegz19asked

Would you say the duo is suitable from birth. I'm expecting twins :) would love to purchase one pram that was for birth to toddler.

Lauren T
Lauren T

Absolutely! It comes with bassinet pad, so you can lie the seat completely flat, and stick the bassinet inside and secure it with a strap and press studs. So handy! I received one with my pram so I think you may need to purchase the second one as an extra part :)

Tam123
Tam123asked

Just wondering if this pram will be able to go on a bus like fit through the door?

Hi Tam,
Our Luna measures 75cm wide - we haven't tested bus doors so are unable to let you know for sure. I would suggest checking what the bus door measures to ensure you will have enough room navigating on and off the transport :)
Team Babybee

Vanessa
Vanessa

Yes it fits through all doorways,in cafes,Dr offices,buses,trains!!! Babybee stands by their product,such a beautiful pram,practical,stylish and so easy to push.My twins love the pram and always sleep so well when out and about.Love, Love, Love,the Luna side by side pram.5 stars

Shorti D

Hi what state do you live in when you say it fits on all buses please? This was a concern of mine too
Thanks I’m in sydney nsw

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Other Double Prams & Strollers