Babybee Luna

Babybee Luna

Listing monitored by Babybee

Pros

• Narrow design fits through doorways

• Compact in car boots

• Easy to steer

• Simple folding mechanism

• Suitable for Running Yes · No (78)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pram!

We bought the twin pram for use with a toddler and a newborn. Positives are that it is very light and easy to manoeuvre, and folds up nice and compact in the boot. It could use a zip pocket for valuables and higher net for basket storage as I'm not confident items wouldn't fall out. The newborn bassinet is a bit of a pain to put together (has to come out to fold the pram) but overall, very happy with the pram.

Purchased in April 2021 for $700.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Super useful even for tall kids!

We went back and forth whether to buy the Luna as our 2 year old is already very tall and 17kg but he fits comfortably in with room to grow! Super manoeuvrable and easy to get through doorways which I was nervous about, so it’s made days with 2 kids by myself much easier to get out and about. Very impressed with the quality too given the price tag. The only very minor thing that I’ve found is you can’t fold it down with the bassinet attachment (unless you remove the support board). Overall though, really enjoying it, I can walk with both kids and the dog without needing to run in 3 directions. Very glad we did get it!

Purchased in April 2021.

Nicola M.
Nicola M.Hunter Region, NSW

Love this pram!

Very satisfied with my LUNA - absolutely love it! My boys seem very comfortable and its super easy to handle. Setting up and collapsing down are a breeze. An adjustable handlebar would be a good addition.

Purchased in March 2021 for $799.00.

vikz55
vikz55Perth, WA

Almost Perfect

Made with high quality materials. Lots of included accessories and decent storage. Folds easily to a compact size.
Would like it to have an adjustable handlebar. Would also be nice if it could fold with the newborn attachment but as far as I can tell this has to be removed first, which is definitely an inconvenience.

Purchased in April 2021.

Babybee P.Babybee

Fits in the boot..Praise Be... literally !

A double pram in one piece and fits in boot easily - my patience and my car thanks you! Favourite feature is the peeping window in hood to spy sleeping bub!

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Love love love it!

Love love love it! I have a newborn and 19 month old and it's so easy! Wish I brought it sooner!! My 4 year also fits in it perfect! Easy to push and isn't to big in any space!
I love the newborn insert my 4 week old is so comfortable in it.
Defiently recommend for anyone who needs a double pram.

Purchased in March 2021 for $749.00.

Hi Cody, thanks for your review! So glad you're enjoying your LUNA. Shannon

Luna double

Luna has a major wobble and bounce and when you contact them regarding your concerns about your babies getting shaken round in the pram your met with a response of its a normal pram movement even though the movement is not consistent and is at random . Do not waist your money because if you receive a faulty product they will do everything in their power to avoid responsibility. Am now left without a pram because Tim still won’t get anyone to call me to resolve the issue even though I have asked him 3 times via email . And I have had to contact ACCC and lodge a complaint with them regarding the runaround I am receiving from Baby bee . So disappointing in a time in your life where you shouldn’t have to deal with incompetent company’s .

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Great Pram!

Great pram & affordable price. Works well for my newborn and 3 year old. Means walks and trips to the shops are so much easier! Comes with all accessories you need and comfortable seats for children.

Purchased in December 2020 for $679.00.

Thank you!

Sharn
SharnNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect side by side stroller for my newborn and toddler - regret not buying sooner!

Absolutely love the practicality of the babybee Luna. Folds down so easily and amazed at how compact it is.
Have tested pushing through all the doors in my house and fits!
Both children love the side by side style rather than a previous duo pram.
Highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

I love the Luna too! Thanks for the review, and congrats on your new bub. I'm sure parents and toddler are busy being smitten by the new one, so appreciate you taking the time to review. Thanks Sharn! -Andy

Laura B.
Laura B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic sturdy affordable pram

It’s a really stable and easy to use pram. If I’ve got just my newborn or my 2yr old by themselves I don’t feel off balance. Also when they’re both in it together the weight still feels evenly distributed. It fits through all the doorways but only just - and the logo on the side has scratched off from bumping a bit through those tight spaces. My toddler likes being next to the baby but if it’s sunny and the canopy is down it can be a bit hard to see the baby. Also the nest is quite hot, although that’s kinda a short term issue. For the price it’s great value.

Purchased in October 2020 at Babybee for $650.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Laura! We will pass on your feedback to the product team!

Imogen
ImogenCanberra 2600, ACT

Luna: perfect for twins!

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for this wonderful review! So glad you love your LUNA!

Daniel Michaelides
Daniel MichaelidesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly perfect

I was surprised at how easy this pram is to manoeuvre. I actually prefer to take it out with one child than to use my very expensive first single pram. The way it folds up also fits in my small car better than my single pram. I can't fault anything about the Luna, it's even easy to clean. I was worried about buying a side by side but have found it no problem to get about with, it sits nicely at cafe tables and has a great turning circle. Live my Luna Pram.

Purchased in September 2020.

babybeeprams
Babybee P.babybeeprams

Great to hear, thanks Daniel! Enjoy your LUNA!

The only pram that has it all

We love our Luna SO much. It’s the only pram I could find that had all the specs for but isn’t $2000+! I love that it comes with all the accessories you need 2 bassinets, rain cover. Has the massive basket underneath so I can do my groceries and fits through all regular doors. My 90th percentile 2 year old fits well with room to grow and he looks so comfortable with my newborn is the bassinet beside. It looks classy and is everything you need if you have 2 little ones!

Purchased in October 2020 for $650.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much Mel! Enjoy your LUNA!

GraceD
GraceDWimmera, VIC

Smooth and practical

We bought this to use with a newborn and 14 month old and it is so smooth to drive, it folds easily and is lightweight. The price was a big part of our decision and we couldn’t be happier!

Purchased in November 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review!

Victoria Scholey
Victoria ScholeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn’t have designed it better myself!

This pram is absolutely perfect for everything a family with 2 young kiddos could need!

It’s easy to manoeuvre, great suspension, easy to handle when getting in and out of the car etc.... And let’s not forget it looks amazing!!

It’s practical, stylish and all around a great pram. Definitely the best I could find and for such a great price too!

Purchased in November 2020 for $647.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the awesome review!

Dot Raeasked

Hi there, just wondering what the return policy is? As we can't test it before we buy. Thanks

Vanda S.
Vanda S.

You can test it (indoors only)and if you change your mind you have 9 months for a full refund if returned within original packaging. But honestly I don’t think you’ll be returning it. My previous pram was a well known brand which I paid a ridiculous price for, now I wish I had just purchased a Babybee! Good luck.

Hi Dot Rae,

Vanda is correct - on all counts! ;)

We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with the label we'll send you.

Our return rate is currently at less than 1% so we have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!

You can read the full details of the return policy here: https://bit.ly/2YcOSCK

If you've got any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!

Cheers,

Andy :)

Dot Rae

Amazing, thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it out :)

Candice Haines
Candice Hainesasked

Hi,
Does the handlebar of this pram adjust to accommodate differing heights of the person pushing it?

Alicia

No it doesn’t adjust to different heights .

Hi Candice,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Alicia is correct, the LUNA handlebar is not adjustable however it's height has been carefully selected (105cm) to be comfortable for both short and tall parents. You can measure this height against your bench or a chair to get an idea of how it will feel.

If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

Cheers,
Andy

Doha
Dohaasked

Can the Luna pram be converted to single when no longer needed as double ?

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! No, the LUNA pram is a double pram, however if you would like the option of a pram that can be a single or a double, then I would recommend checking out our DUO2 which can be both: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo2. Please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we're here to help!

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features

• The forward-facing seats allow your bubs to look out at the world.
  • The pram collapses uses a one-step fold, which saves time and hassle when you’re out and about.
  • A lightweight aluminium frame is easy to push, while remaining resilient.
  • All-wheel suspension helps allow for a smooth ride, absorbing shocks and keeping the ride for your bub comfy. -
  • A 5-point harness system, one-touch foot brake, locking front wheels and arm bars contribute to the safety of this double pram for your babies.
  • The use of vegan leather trim makes this pram vegan friendly.
  • The features of the pram can be adjusted independently for each seat, such as ventilation and recline options.
  • An extra large basket for the under-seat storage is convenient for storing both baby and parent’s belongings.

Points of Praise

• There was a landslide of praise for the Babybee Luna from reviewers who loved their new pram. Most of all, reviewers appreciated how compact and convenient the pram was - it was able to fit easily through a regular doorway, until most side-by-side double prams. It also fit into car boots with ease.
  • Easy to steer and lightweight to push. The pram also offers a smooth and comfortable ride for bubs due to superior suspension. The pram was able to traverse a variety of terrains easily, including uneven pathways and grass.
  • It’s comfortable for bubs to be transported in the Babybee Luna, especially when using the newborn insert.
  • Easy to both assemble and collapse with the simple folding mechanism.
  • The pram was reported to be a great combination for a newborn and a toddler, as they could easily interact with each other in their prams.
  • The extra large basket was appreciated by reviewers, who stated that it was great for storing both belongings and shopping.

Points to consider

• The Babybee Luna is compatible with a bassinet, but not with a capsule.
  • You can’t pop your handbag on the handlebar, as it will slip off. However, a handlebar bag can be purchased as an optional add-on as part of an accessory pack.
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers