Since April 1st 2019, Babybee has offered reviewers the chance to win $50 off the purchase price of their pram by posting a review regarding their pram. The winner is drawn monthly and does not matter if the review may be positive or negative. Reviewers that had their review published from this period may have received this incentive. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.
Narrow design fits through doorways
Compact in car boots
Easy to steer
Simple folding mechanism
Reviewer Photos & Videos
Very happy customer!
Absolutely love my Pram
Have only started using it as #3 arrived last week! Its so easy to push with a newborn and toddler in tow, and love the massive basket.
Purchased in May 2021 for $774.99.
Great twin pram
Really happy with the pram in terms of comfort for our twins, ease of getting it in and out of our dual cab, and the overall quality. Our pram however has a wobble and it is very noticeable. I contacted support via Instagram and am un satisfied with the response. I feel that there is an issue with the back wheels. Such a shame as the rest of the pram is fantastic.
Purchased in March 2021.
Worth spending money
Easy to use
Fit amazingly in the boot
Enough space underneath
Material is comfy and cozy
One kid can sleep whereas the other one can enjoy
Kids love it
Purchased in April 2021 for $850.00.
Awesome twin pram side by side
I was using a mini gt baby jogger before & this pram by far 10 times better. Lighter, more modern, better steering & the twins are way more comfortable. Way more room for storage underneath
Purchased in March 2021 for $650.00.
This pram is the most perfect solution for a double pram! Super manoeuvrable and fits through standard slim door ways!
Great for small doorways!
Kids love the pram, easy to use and clean. Beautiful hardware and extras with the rain cover, winter socks and cocoons. Easy to unfold and use!
Purchased in April 2021 for $750.00.
Wish I’d found this pram a long time ago!
The pram is amazing on all surfaces and even on thick grass I can push it one handed! Suspension is also amazing and have had no problems with it going over bumps and rough surfaces.
Babies love it, always happy in there and rarely fuss, even when out most days while their big brother plays at the park.
Purchased in March 2021 for $774.99.
The best pram I’ve ever trialled.
The best pram I’ve ever pushed! It’s so easy to manoeuvre with two kids I can do it with one hand and still drink a coffee. The fold function with the newborn cocoon is super easy. The babes are comfy, cosy and love being next to each other. I am so impressed with the price for the high quality in the finish. Couldn’t be happier!
Purchased in March 2021 for $750.00.
Absolutely amazing !
Buying a pram online I was sceptical but the Luna is absolutely amazing! It so easy to push even with one hand, it folds easily and it’s fits in the back of a small hatchback with plenty of room and it doesn’t need to be pulled apart to fit like other double prams.
The extras you receive are a great bonus.
The Luna can handle pretty much any terrain, even on our long walks with my twins they are comfortable and happy.
The space underneath is large enough to fit the baby bag plus groceries Meaning I have free hands!
The Luna is seriously a perfect pram and I recommend so highly!
Purchased in March 2021 at Babybee for $749.99.
Great size and value
Really happy with my LUNA double. Glides really well and isn’t one of those big bulky double prams you typically see. My 2.5year old fits nicely in the seat and isn’t squished or compromised of seat space. The only downfall is when folded it’s awkward to lift and place on the floor. It almost needs a strap or something so when folding it your feet don’t get crushed! This might be a user error though haha!
Purchased in March 2021 for $799.00.
Perfect Double Pram!!!
It feels extremely light when pushing and the wheels are great through any Terrain. For a double pram I was extremely happy how it fits through majority of places my single pram fits.
It’s easy to fold and for a double pram it’s light weight. I love the large storage basket to fit all our belongings and shopping in.
It’s very comfortable for the kids and easy to assemble! Highly recommend *****
Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.
Your babies or toddlers will love how smooth this pram glides over every surface. The suspension makes bumps and curbs a breeze without waking them up. So easy to set up and simple folding action to put it in the car.
Only downside is not being able to hang bags etc off of the handle bar for easy access but plenty of storage space underneath.
Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.
The Luna is a very stylish looking pram.
- the number of add on products which provides value for money
- the cocoon which adds more privacy
- suspension which gives the pram a little bounce and makes the babies sleep more comfortably as it rocks them
- fits through most doors
- easy to contact team members with speedy responses
- cushioning inserts which makes babies feel comfortable
- easy to push as it glides ...
Purchased in January 2020.
Love my Luna twin pram
After searching for a long time for a twin pram that is easy to use, fold and get through doorways, I’m so happy that I purchased the Luna. We have a Mazda 2 so it’s great how well the pram folds down we do need to take off the wheels but they are so easy to remove and reattach it’s no hassle.
We have taken the pram for many walks and had no issues going over any terrain including grass.
It’s great how you can easily adjust the seat with the clips. As we have newborns they only lie flat but they seem very comfortable and enjoy going for walks.
Purchased in December 2020.
Love the Luna!!!
Super easy to assemble, little heavy to get in an out of the car but still pretty good for a double pram. Easy to move, fits on a small footpath and even gets through doors (which I was worried about). Only small downfall is no cup holders like my last one and it does take up a lot of boot space. Otherwise it’s perfect for my 2YO and 5MO and I love it!
Purchased in December 2020.
Great Pram, so easy to move around
I love this pram for my tall 2.5 year old and 8 month old. It is very easy to navigate around the streets and while it does fit in doorways, it is a tight fit. The five point harness is very easy to clip in even with a wriggling toddler, though I do not like how the pads on the straps can easily come off. All up though a great pram
Purchased in November 2020.
Questions & Answers
Hi there, just wondering what the return policy is? As we can't test it before we buy. Thanks
You can test it (indoors only)and if you change your mind you have 9 months for a full refund if returned within original packaging. But honestly I don’t think you’ll be returning it. My previous pram was a well known brand which I paid a ridiculous price for, now I wish I had just purchased a Babybee! Good luck.
Hi Dot Rae,
Vanda is correct - on all counts! ;)
We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with the label we'll send you.
Our return rate is currently at less than 1% so we have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!
You can read the full details of the return policy here: https://bit.ly/2YcOSCK
If you've got any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!
Amazing, thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it out :)
Does the handlebar of this pram adjust to accommodate differing heights of the person pushing it?
No it doesn’t adjust to different heights .
Thanks for getting in touch.
Alicia is correct, the LUNA handlebar is not adjustable however it's height has been carefully selected (105cm) to be comfortable for both short and tall parents. You can measure this height against your bench or a chair to get an idea of how it will feel.
If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!
Can the Luna pram be converted to single when no longer needed as double ?
Hi! Thanks for your question! No, the LUNA pram is a double pram, however if you would like the option of a pram that can be a single or a double, then I would recommend checking out our DUO2 which can be both: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo2. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any other questions - we're here to help!
Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives
- The forward-facing seats allow your bubs to look out at the world.
- The pram collapses uses a one-step fold, which saves time and hassle when you’re out and about.
- A lightweight aluminium frame is easy to push, while remaining resilient.
- All-wheel suspension helps allow for a smooth ride, absorbing shocks and keeping the ride for your bub comfy. -
- A 5-point harness system, one-touch foot brake, locking front wheels and arm bars contribute to the safety of this double pram for your babies.
- The use of vegan leather trim makes this pram vegan friendly.
- The features of the pram can be adjusted independently for each seat, such as ventilation and recline options.
- An extra large basket for the under-seat storage is convenient for storing both baby and parent’s belongings.
Points of Praise
- There was a landslide of praise for the Babybee Luna from reviewers who loved their new pram. Most of all, reviewers appreciated how compact and convenient the pram was - it was able to fit easily through a regular doorway, until most side-by-side double prams. It also fit into car boots with ease.
- Easy to steer and lightweight to push. The pram also offers a smooth and comfortable ride for bubs due to superior suspension. The pram was able to traverse a variety of terrains easily, including uneven pathways and grass.
- It’s comfortable for bubs to be transported in the Babybee Luna, especially when using the newborn insert.
- Easy to both assemble and collapse with the simple folding mechanism.
- The pram was reported to be a great combination for a newborn and a toddler, as they could easily interact with each other in their prams.
- The extra large basket was appreciated by reviewers, who stated that it was great for storing both belongings and shopping.
Points to consider
- The Babybee Luna is compatible with a bassinet, but not with a capsule.
- You can’t pop your handbag on the handlebar, as it will slip off. However, a handlebar bag can be purchased as an optional add-on as part of an accessory pack.
|Category||4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers|
|Suitable Age||0+ months|
|Max User Weight||20 kg|
|Bassinet Compatible||Yes (Included)|
|Features||Arm Bar, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 year(s)|
|Folded Dimensions||76 x 75 x 40 cm|
Other Double Prams & Strollers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.