Babybee Luna

Babybee Luna (page 2 of 14)

Listing monitored by Babybee

Pros

• Narrow design fits through doorways

• Compact in car boots

• Easy to steer

• Simple folding mechanism

• Suitable for Running Yes (98) · No (78)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

vikz55
vikz55Perth, WA

Almost Perfect

Made with high quality materials. Lots of included accessories and decent storage. Folds easily to a compact size.
Would like it to have an adjustable handlebar. Would also be nice if it could fold with the newborn attachment but as far as I can tell this has to be removed first, which is definitely an inconvenience.

Purchased in April 2021.

Nicola
NicolaPerth, WA

My family love this pram! It’s made life so much easier

Super happy with this strollers overall quality and handling. It’s got stylish, durable and easy to clean upholstery. It’s light weight and so easy to use. Tall seats and weight capacity mean I can interchange which ever of my kids want to go in making my life as Mum of 3 under 4 much easier. The newborn cocoon is a dream with thoughtful features keeping baby safe & snug. Had another brands stacked double pram before this and the weight distribution on the Luna side by side stroller is so much easier. My family love this pram!

Purchased in March 2021 for $774.99.

Casey Finlay
Casey FinlayPerth, WA

Best purchase ever

Bought the Luna to cater for a 2 year old and newborn. Looked at many types but the reviews, size and price of the Luna made the choice easy! Plus It’s so stylish to look at. It’s easy to maneuver, pack up and put into the car by myself. The best thing though... there are no tantrums from the 2 year old about having to go in the pram because her little brother is right beside her!

Purchased in March 2021.

Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best pram I’ve ever trialled.

The best pram I’ve ever pushed! It’s so easy to manoeuvre with two kids I can do it with one hand and still drink a coffee. The fold function with the newborn cocoon is super easy. The babes are comfy, cosy and love being next to each other. I am so impressed with the price for the high quality in the finish. Couldn’t be happier!

Purchased in March 2021 for $750.00.

Anna
Anna Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely wouldn’t recommend this company!!!

We bought a Luna pram a few weeks ago. After setting up the pram we notice that there’s a construction default- one of the wheels is a few millimeters about the ground, that possibly will cause damage to the pram after using is for a while. I sent 2 emails to the company and a Facebook message complaining about and haven’t received any reply.

Purchased in April 2021.

Babybee P.Babybee

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Hellohello
HellohelloSydney

Perfect for 2!

Love it, best money I've spent on a pram to date!
It is super stylish which means a lot to me, looks nicer than so many of the expensive brands!
Seats fully recline individually so bub can nap while toddler is awake. The top cover comes down nice and low so really blocks out the outside when the kids are asleep.
Great quality and easy to function.
Only con is the weight as it is heavy and I struggle with my already bad back. But given all the pros it's still worth it for what you're getting, I'd expect it to be heavy.

So many compliments too!!

Purchased in February 2021 for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you are happy with your Luna! :)

Absolutely amazing !

Buying a pram online I was sceptical but the Luna is absolutely amazing! It so easy to push even with one hand, it folds easily and it’s fits in the back of a small hatchback with plenty of room and it doesn’t need to be pulled apart to fit like other double prams.

The extras you receive are a great bonus.
The Luna can handle pretty much any terrain, even on our long walks with my twins they are comfortable and happy.
The space underneath is large enough to fit the baby bag plus groceries Meaning I have free hands!

The Luna is seriously a perfect pram and I recommend so highly!

Purchased in March 2021 at Babybee for $749.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the glowing review, Madi! So pleased to hear you are happy with your Luna! :)

Bree
BreeHunter Region, NSW

So easy to open and close.

After using a bugaboo with my first that needed to be dismantled to put in the boot of my car. This pram has been a blessing. The snap open and shut function is super convenient. The Quality of the materials used is of high standard and all the extras you receive are a wonderful bonus as your would need to purchase them seperate with other brands. The only thing that could use improvement is the accessibility of the under basket. It’s a bit narrow and has a bar down the middle but I’m assuming the bar couldn’t be avoided for stability purposes.
Would recommend!

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your review, Bree! We really appreciate your feedback, and I'm glad you're enjoying your Luna!

Great size and value

Really happy with my LUNA double. Glides really well and isn’t one of those big bulky double prams you typically see. My 2.5year old fits nicely in the seat and isn’t squished or compromised of seat space. The only downfall is when folded it’s awkward to lift and place on the floor. It almost needs a strap or something so when folding it your feet don’t get crushed! This might be a user error though haha!

Purchased in March 2021 for $799.00.

Find out how Babybee Luna compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Fits in the boot..Praise Be... literally !

A double pram in one piece and fits in boot easily - my patience and my car thanks you! Favourite feature is the peeping window in hood to spy sleeping bub!

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Zoe H.
Zoe H.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy!

I have a newborn and 2&1/2yo. This was the only side-by-side stroller that i could find that would last longer then approx. 3yo. I didn't want to buy a pram that i would only use for 6 months. Not only is it fantastic value but it's stylish, easy to use, light weight (compared to other larger prams) and extremely easy to manoeuvre. My toddler loves that she can peak over to my newborn at anytime, singing him songs and putting his dummy back on (cue melting heart!). I was sitting on the fence for a while, and so glad i made the decision to buy.

Purchased in February 2021.

Perfect Double Pram!!!

It feels extremely light when pushing and the wheels are great through any Terrain. For a double pram I was extremely happy how it fits through majority of places my single pram fits.

It’s easy to fold and for a double pram it’s light weight. I love the large storage basket to fit all our belongings and shopping in.

It’s very comfortable for the kids and easy to assemble! Highly recommend *****

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Smooth rider!

Your babies or toddlers will love how smooth this pram glides over every surface. The suspension makes bumps and curbs a breeze without waking them up. So easy to set up and simple folding action to put it in the car.
Only downside is not being able to hang bags etc off of the handle bar for easy access but plenty of storage space underneath.

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Love love love it!

Love love love it! I have a newborn and 19 month old and it's so easy! Wish I brought it sooner!! My 4 year also fits in it perfect! Easy to push and isn't to big in any space!
I love the newborn insert my 4 week old is so comfortable in it.
Defiently recommend for anyone who needs a double pram.

Purchased in March 2021 for $749.00.

Hi Cody, thanks for your review! So glad you're enjoying your LUNA. Shannon

Lifesaver and well worth the money!

This pram is truly a lifesaver, so easy to manoeuvre even with one hand. Fits in the through the standard door perfectly ( I am yet to find a doorway it hasn’t fit through). Kids are very comfortable. Huge basket is a bonus. Easy to fold and unfold and we love the extended hood for sleep time or extra protection from the sun.

Purchased in February 2021.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review Vanda! Love the photo of your happy little munchkins too <3
Andy

Cara L.
Cara L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t believe I didn’t get one sooner!

This pram is amazing! My son loves it so much we are using it before his baby sister arrives!
Easy to assemble, easy to steer, I love that it folds down without having to unclip seats ect.
My only fault I can find is that the little padding shoulder strap things should be sewn on as they tend to slip off when the seatbelt isn’t buckled.
Fits thru standard door ways like a dream!

Purchased in February 2021 for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Glad you love it Cara! Good luck for baby #2 :)

May84
May84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ticks all the boxes

This pram was very easy to assemble and adjust. It is easy to collapse, compact when collapsed, and light enough to lift into a car. The passenger weight capacity accommodates my toddler and newborn well. It also looks great. Great value pram.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Ah, the lovely Luna. So glad it works for you and your family :) -Andy

Tay944
Tay944

I’ve had many prams before, never have I loved one this much!

Completely satisfied with this pram. I’ve been looking for a park I like since my son was born 4 years ago finally now he’s 4 and my daughter is 2 I find the perfect pram! They love sitting next to eachother and it fits through ALL doorways! I can’t find a single fault, I love this pram

Purchased in January 2021.

Babybee P.Babybee

We love the Luna! So pleased your big and little kids are fans also. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your Luna :) -Andy

Luna double

Luna has a major wobble and bounce and when you contact them regarding your concerns about your babies getting shaken round in the pram your met with a response of its a normal pram movement even though the movement is not consistent and is at random . Do not waist your money because if you receive a faulty product they will do everything in their power to avoid responsibility. Am now left without a pram because Tim still won’t get anyone to call me to resolve the issue even though I have asked him 3 times via email . And I have had to contact ACCC and lodge a complaint with them regarding the runaround I am receiving from Baby bee . So disappointing in a time in your life where you shouldn’t have to deal with incompetent company’s .

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Liv P.
Liv P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Making 2 under 2 a little bit easier!

Have been using the Luna for a few weeks around the neighbourhood. It glides with ease on all surfaces, gravel, barkchips and uneven pathways. Both boys love the pram, especially the older one who refused to get out when we were testing it around home!

Purchased in January 2021 for $699.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear, thanks Liv!

Great Pram!

Great pram & affordable price. Works well for my newborn and 3 year old. Means walks and trips to the shops are so much easier! Comes with all accessories you need and comfortable seats for children.

Purchased in December 2020 for $679.00.

Thank you!

Kathy
Kathy

Stylish product

Purchased in January 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great review, thanks Kathy! Will absolutely pass your feedback on to the team!

Maddie MouseSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is an amazing pram!

Babybee P.Babybee

Oh Maddie, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Miscarriage is just awful, I know from having had one myself. I hope that with time and healing your family will be complete one day in the future. Wishing you and your family all the best. - Andy

Thank you very much.

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Luna twin pram

After searching for a long time for a twin pram that is easy to use, fold and get through doorways, I’m so happy that I purchased the Luna. We have a Mazda 2 so it’s great how well the pram folds down we do need to take off the wheels but they are so easy to remove and reattach it’s no hassle.
We have taken the pram for many walks and had no issues going over any terrain including grass.
It’s great how you can easily adjust the seat with the clips. As we have newborns they only lie flat but they seem very comfortable and enjoy going for walks.

Babybee P.Babybee

Congratulations Emma on your new bubs, we're so pleased you're loving your LUNA! Perfect choice for twins. -Andy

Chelsea
Chelsea Hunter Region, NSW

Love the Luna!!!

Super easy to assemble, little heavy to get in an out of the car but still pretty good for a double pram. Easy to move, fits on a small footpath and even gets through doors (which I was worried about). Only small downfall is no cup holders like my last one and it does take up a lot of boot space. Otherwise it’s perfect for my 2YO and 5MO and I love it!

Thanks for the review Chelsea :) -Andy

Dot Raeasked

Hi there, just wondering what the return policy is? As we can't test it before we buy. Thanks

Vanda S.
Vanda S.

You can test it (indoors only)and if you change your mind you have 9 months for a full refund if returned within original packaging. But honestly I don’t think you’ll be returning it. My previous pram was a well known brand which I paid a ridiculous price for, now I wish I had just purchased a Babybee! Good luck.

Hi Dot Rae,

Vanda is correct - on all counts! ;)

We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with the label we'll send you.

Our return rate is currently at less than 1% so we have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!

You can read the full details of the return policy here: https://bit.ly/2YcOSCK

If you've got any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!

Andy :)

Dot Rae

Amazing, thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it out :)

Candice Haines
Candice Hainesasked

Hi,
Does the handlebar of this pram adjust to accommodate differing heights of the person pushing it?

Alicia

No it doesn’t adjust to different heights .

Hi Candice,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Alicia is correct, the LUNA handlebar is not adjustable however it's height has been carefully selected (105cm) to be comfortable for both short and tall parents. You can measure this height against your bench or a chair to get an idea of how it will feel.

If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

Andy

Doha
Dohaasked

Can the Luna pram be converted to single when no longer needed as double ?

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! No, the LUNA pram is a double pram, however if you would like the option of a pram that can be a single or a double, then I would recommend checking out our DUO2 which can be both: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo2. Please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we're here to help!

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features

• The forward-facing seats allow your bubs to look out at the world.
  • The pram collapses uses a one-step fold, which saves time and hassle when you’re out and about.
  • A lightweight aluminium frame is easy to push, while remaining resilient.
  • All-wheel suspension helps allow for a smooth ride, absorbing shocks and keeping the ride for your bub comfy. -
  • A 5-point harness system, one-touch foot brake, locking front wheels and arm bars contribute to the safety of this double pram for your babies.
  • The use of vegan leather trim makes this pram vegan friendly.
  • The features of the pram can be adjusted independently for each seat, such as ventilation and recline options.
  • An extra large basket for the under-seat storage is convenient for storing both baby and parent’s belongings.

Points of Praise

• There was a landslide of praise for the Babybee Luna from reviewers who loved their new pram. Most of all, reviewers appreciated how compact and convenient the pram was - it was able to fit easily through a regular doorway, until most side-by-side double prams. It also fit into car boots with ease.
  • Easy to steer and lightweight to push. The pram also offers a smooth and comfortable ride for bubs due to superior suspension. The pram was able to traverse a variety of terrains easily, including uneven pathways and grass.
  • It’s comfortable for bubs to be transported in the Babybee Luna, especially when using the newborn insert.
  • Easy to both assemble and collapse with the simple folding mechanism.
  • The pram was reported to be a great combination for a newborn and a toddler, as they could easily interact with each other in their prams.
  • The extra large basket was appreciated by reviewers, who stated that it was great for storing both belongings and shopping.

Points to consider

• The Babybee Luna is compatible with a bassinet, but not with a capsule.
  • You can’t pop your handbag on the handlebar, as it will slip off. However, a handlebar bag can be purchased as an optional add-on as part of an accessory pack.
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers