Babybee Luna

Babybee Luna (page 3 of 14)

Listing monitored by Babybee

Pros

• Narrow design fits through doorways

• Compact in car boots

• Easy to steer

• Simple folding mechanism

• Suitable for Running Yes (98) · No (78)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

J Lassam
J LassamHunter Region, NSW

Leave the house with ease!

The babybee Luna is a very versatile pram, which performs extremely well on all terrains. After a considerable amount of research we finally found a narrow side by side pram that was light weight, easy to push and has large seats. We have taken our Luna to the park, beach and shopping center and it pushes smoothly across all surfaces. The suspension allows you to go over rough surfaces and up and down curbs without any force.

My children happily sit and sleep in the pram. With 3 under 3, they actually fight over who gets to sit in the pram!

Babybee P.Babybee

3 Under 3! Wow super mum! Luna is the perfect pram for your situation though, all that storage must come in handy. Congrats on your latest arrival(s). -Andy

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brought much needed sanity!

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear you've found a great solution for both you and the kiddies Anna! Congrats on bub #2. Double the fun ahead! -Andy

Sharn
SharnNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect side by side stroller for my newborn and toddler - regret not buying sooner!

Absolutely love the practicality of the babybee Luna. Folds down so easily and amazed at how compact it is.
Have tested pushing through all the doors in my house and fits!
Both children love the side by side style rather than a previous duo pram.
Highly recommend!

Babybee P.Babybee

I love the Luna too! Thanks for the review, and congrats on your new bub. I'm sure parents and toddler are busy being smitten by the new one, so appreciate you taking the time to review. Thanks Sharn! -Andy

Danielle C.
Danielle C.South East Queensland, QLD

BEST purchase!!

I wish everything was this easy! Easy to order, ease of delivery, easy set up and oh so easy to use!! I wish I hadn’t waited so long to purchase! It’s perfect!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Danielle! Enjoy your LUNA!

Phoebe
Phoebe Sydney, NSW

Double Pram

I love this double pram. It’s very spacious for all my 3 children aged 3, 2 years old and my 5 month old. I love how it has space for my baby bag underneath and it fits perfectly in my sedan. If my kids ever get tired they can get straight into the pram to have a nap. Thank you baby bee

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear you love your LUNA Phoebe! Thanks for the lovely review!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Tyla Talonga
Tyla Talonga Central Queensland, QLD

I’m so in love with this pram!

I was searching for a double pram for our 18 month old and a newborn. After tonnes of searching the best fit for us was the Luna! It arrived and the first thing I did was unbox it and I was not disappointed at all! It’s exactly what I was hoping for! We actually have a babybee comet and the Luna is actually less bulky and has better manoeuvrability than the single pram in my opinion! Our 18month old loves it! And I absolutely love the 5 point harness & huge basket space underneath! It’s my dream doubles pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for this awesome review Tyla! Enjoy your LUNA!

Babybee Luna - perfect for our toddler/ newborn

Found Babybee pram through their 5* reviews. So glad I did. They live up to the reviews. Chose the Luna as it was future proof. I was concerned about the side by side pram being too wide for certain situations but it has fitted through small doors no problem. The quality & style are exactly what you see on their website. Size of toddler seat is much better for growth than other well known/expensive brands. Their return policy means you can buy with confidence in case you aren’t happy but I highly doubt that will be an issue. I’m so glad we found Babybee Luna as it is exactly what we need for our toddler/ newborn scenario. Thank you Babybee

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the wonderful review! Enjoy your LUNA!

Laura
LauraNorth Western Region, NSW

Best thing I ever brought!!!

Wouldn’t be able to live without it! I have a 2 year old & 3 month old, wasn’t sure how the 2 year old would handle it but he thinks it’s the best pram and he can look at his baby brother next to him all the time & can hold onto his foot lol
I looked and researched so many double prams and the babybee Luna seemed to be the best option!
AMAZING!!!!

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear - thanks for the lovely review Laura!

Anne-Maree
Anne-MareeSydney, NSW

Great quality double pram

I spent a lot of time researching double prams before deciding on the Babybee Luna and I am very happy with my purchase.

Delivery was fast, product assembly super easy, all accessories (eg rain cover, newborn cocoon, foot cover, belly bar) were included and it was an excellent price (approximately half the cost of other similar quality double prams). This pram is really high quality and super easy to manoeuvre. The seats are are nice and spacious with extra length and there is ample storage in the under carriage compartment. No issues fitting through standard door frames either. An excellent product from an Australian company.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Anne-Maree - that is great to hear! Enjoy your LUNA!

Sara
SaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great pram! And so easy to use.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review and recommendation Sara! We will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team :)

Kimberley
KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for this awesome review Kimberley! Great to hear, and we will pass on your suggestion to the product team :)

Karlie Schwartz
Karlie SchwartzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I wanted!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for this wonderful review Karlie! All the best with bub as well!

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing value

Such an easy pram to push, even with a baby and heavy 3yr old on board. Have had no trouble pushing on gravel, grass or tambark. Baby sleeps easily in the bassinet and toddler loves to sit next to him. Canopy is nice and provides great coverage but also ventilation. Looks like a more expensive pram too which is great. Only downside is it is a little heavy/big/awkward to get in and out of the boot but it is doable on my own. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a double pram, amazing value, great pram. Very happy with my purchase

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review Jessica!

Aimee
AimeeSouthern and Hills, SA

Absolutely incredible!

I was incredibly surprised by the manoeuvrability of this pram. Seeing as it’s a double pram, I imagined it would be a little harder to move and turn than my single pram - but boy was I wrong! The Luna pram is soooo easy to move, fits through all the doors in our house.
It’s a dream to open and close and I absolutely loveeee the look of it, it’s so beautiful! It also has that large storage basket that is always accessible, makes life that much easier.
It does suck that my newborn can’t face me, but I would rather that than having to attach seats every time I get the pram out!
I have been recommending this pram to all of my friends that are pregnant with their second baby!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review and recommendation Aimee! Enjoy your LUNA!

Victoria
Victoria

Great Pram, so easy to move around

I love this pram for my tall 2.5 year old and 8 month old. It is very easy to navigate around the streets and while it does fit in doorways, it is a tight fit. The five point harness is very easy to clip in even with a wriggling toddler, though I do not like how the pads on the straps can easily come off. All up though a great pram

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review Victoria! I will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Find out how Babybee Luna compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Super sleek, functional and affordable! Value for money x100!

I am SO impressed with how seamless purchase, delivery and to the details of this double pram!
Literally have no anxiety taking the pram anywhere as it glides and fits through spaces easily, the basket under pram is so spacious. Not being the strongest person, it is so easy to pop up and down. I love styling myself and my kids, the design of the pram is gorgeous - material, colour and style. Most of all the kids LOVE it, sleep well in it, travel for hours and makes us all very happy. The only improvement I would recommend is for straps to be secure once adjusted - kind of loosen's a bit. Highly recommended! Thank you!!!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much Julia! I will also pass on that feedback to the product team. Enjoy your LUNA!

Laura B.
Laura B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic sturdy affordable pram

It’s a really stable and easy to use pram. If I’ve got just my newborn or my 2yr old by themselves I don’t feel off balance. Also when they’re both in it together the weight still feels evenly distributed. It fits through all the doorways but only just - and the logo on the side has scratched off from bumping a bit through those tight spaces. My toddler likes being next to the baby but if it’s sunny and the canopy is down it can be a bit hard to see the baby. Also the nest is quite hot, although that’s kinda a short term issue. For the price it’s great value.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Laura! We will pass on your feedback to the product team!

Imogen
ImogenCanberra 2600, ACT

Luna: perfect for twins!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for this wonderful review! So glad you love your LUNA!

Jasveen Rana
Jasveen RanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really great pram. My kids are so happy in it.

The pram offers a very smooth ride and is great both on uneven footpaths and the smooth floor of the shops.
There’s plenty of room for both my toddler and baby and I love that they both have the opportunity to lie flat in the pram.
For its price, it looks very expensive and classy. Great choice of materials and colours.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Teash
Teash

Awesome double pram!

I haven’t used it yet because I haven’t had my second baby yet but it is so easy to fold up and to maneuver around the house, even around tight corners and doorways which I wasn’t expecting for a double pram. My very tall 16 month old fits with so much room to grow, even more space than his single pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thank you! All the best with bub!

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly exceeded expectations.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the detailed and awesome review Emma! Enjoy your LUNA!

Rebekka
RebekkaMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing for the price!

Super pleased with the pram, especially for the price! It is bug enough to but my 3.5 year old with plenty of room. I use it to go for walks and it undoes great and it super easy to steer.
Folding and unfolding is super easy, pretty compact for a double pram and is easier to push than my 2017 Rover.
Only thing I can fault is the seats don’t sit all the way up, and the seats aren’t very long (where their bum sits).
Overall a great pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review and feedback - I will certainly pass this on to the product team.

Great pram for the price

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the awesome review!

Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.Sydney, NSW

Great double pram - they have thought of everything!

I purchased this for my newborn and 2 year old and I absolutely don’t regret it. The pram is good looking, easy to manoeuvre, super easy to fold up and down, and everything on it is so easy / intuitive to use (I.e being able to adjust the seat recliner to any position using just a string toggle). The shade cover is long enough to cover my newborn and the seat fits my large 2 year old easily.

We have a bugaboo single pram that I also love and the Luna really does give it a run for its money even at a quarter of the price for double the pram!

I highly recommend.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the wonderful review! Enjoy your LUNA!

Stephanie
StephanieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best pram on the market!

This pram is one of the best prams available. Shipping was quick, pram is stylish and sleek, both my children look very comfortable in it I have a 5 month old and a 2 year old, pram fits through most doors, has excellent manoeuvrability, light, very easy to collapse and build, I couldn't recommend it more. Not to mention the wonderful price tag!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Dot Raeasked

Hi there, just wondering what the return policy is? As we can't test it before we buy. Thanks

Vanda S.
Vanda S.

You can test it (indoors only)and if you change your mind you have 9 months for a full refund if returned within original packaging. But honestly I don’t think you’ll be returning it. My previous pram was a well known brand which I paid a ridiculous price for, now I wish I had just purchased a Babybee! Good luck.

Hi Dot Rae,

Vanda is correct - on all counts! ;)

We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with the label we'll send you.

Our return rate is currently at less than 1% so we have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!

You can read the full details of the return policy here: https://bit.ly/2YcOSCK

If you've got any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!

Cheers,

Andy :)

Dot Rae

Amazing, thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it out :)

Candice Haines
Candice Hainesasked

Hi,
Does the handlebar of this pram adjust to accommodate differing heights of the person pushing it?

Alicia
Alicia

No it doesn’t adjust to different heights .

Hi Candice,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Alicia is correct, the LUNA handlebar is not adjustable however it's height has been carefully selected (105cm) to be comfortable for both short and tall parents. You can measure this height against your bench or a chair to get an idea of how it will feel.

If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

Cheers,
Andy

Doha
Dohaasked

Can the Luna pram be converted to single when no longer needed as double ?

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! No, the LUNA pram is a double pram, however if you would like the option of a pram that can be a single or a double, then I would recommend checking out our DUO2 which can be both: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo2. Please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we're here to help!

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features

• The forward-facing seats allow your bubs to look out at the world.
  • The pram collapses uses a one-step fold, which saves time and hassle when you’re out and about.
  • A lightweight aluminium frame is easy to push, while remaining resilient.
  • All-wheel suspension helps allow for a smooth ride, absorbing shocks and keeping the ride for your bub comfy. -
  • A 5-point harness system, one-touch foot brake, locking front wheels and arm bars contribute to the safety of this double pram for your babies.
  • The use of vegan leather trim makes this pram vegan friendly.
  • The features of the pram can be adjusted independently for each seat, such as ventilation and recline options.
  • An extra large basket for the under-seat storage is convenient for storing both baby and parent’s belongings.

Points of Praise

• There was a landslide of praise for the Babybee Luna from reviewers who loved their new pram. Most of all, reviewers appreciated how compact and convenient the pram was - it was able to fit easily through a regular doorway, until most side-by-side double prams. It also fit into car boots with ease.
  • Easy to steer and lightweight to push. The pram also offers a smooth and comfortable ride for bubs due to superior suspension. The pram was able to traverse a variety of terrains easily, including uneven pathways and grass.
  • It’s comfortable for bubs to be transported in the Babybee Luna, especially when using the newborn insert.
  • Easy to both assemble and collapse with the simple folding mechanism.
  • The pram was reported to be a great combination for a newborn and a toddler, as they could easily interact with each other in their prams.
  • The extra large basket was appreciated by reviewers, who stated that it was great for storing both belongings and shopping.

Points to consider

• The Babybee Luna is compatible with a bassinet, but not with a capsule.
  • You can’t pop your handbag on the handlebar, as it will slip off. However, a handlebar bag can be purchased as an optional add-on as part of an accessory pack.
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers