Babybee Luna

Babybee Luna (page 4 of 14)

Listing monitored by Babybee

Pros

• Narrow design fits through doorways

• Compact in car boots

• Easy to steer

• Simple folding mechanism

• Suitable for Running Yes (98) · No (78)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Nikki
NikkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Double Pram, and Good Value Too

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review Nikki! We will pass on your feedback to the product team!

Daniel Michaelides
Daniel MichaelidesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly perfect

I was surprised at how easy this pram is to manoeuvre. I actually prefer to take it out with one child than to use my very expensive first single pram. The way it folds up also fits in my small car better than my single pram. I can't fault anything about the Luna, it's even easy to clean. I was worried about buying a side by side but have found it no problem to get about with, it sits nicely at cafe tables and has a great turning circle. Live my Luna Pram.

Babybee P.babybeeprams

Great to hear, thanks Daniel! Enjoy your LUNA!

Tamiqua A.
Tamiqua A.South Australia

Love it!

Really good for long or short walks! Looks absolutely comfortable, both kids fell asleep so im assuming it is. Really easy to steer and push on all terrain, dirt and bitumen.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

Jasveen Rana
Jasveen RanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pram, just what I wanted!

I was looking for a double pram and the Luna did not disappoint! Apart from a slight “shake” or “rock” feel while the pram is in motion, it is very easy to manoeuvre and looks great too.

Babybee P.babybeeprams

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy your LUNA!

Emma
EmmaSouthwest, VIC

New pram life

We bought the Luna to accommodate our nearly 3 year old and new born and we have been so happy with our purchase! Both the newborn and big boy are comfortable and it is so easy to steer, fold up and head out for long walks!

Thanks Emma!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Myra

Absolutely great for price and quality. Would highly recommend.

I was looking for a double pram for my twins with good quality and reasonable price. I got tired with finding only expensive prams which was bit too much as need to buy lots of stuffs for twins. Finally was able to find online while searching on internet. I am so glad for finding this pram. It fits on standard doors and very smooth on surface , no trouble at all while using the surface. This product is absolutely amazing and of great quality also, It is designed in such a way that it’s totally safe for babies and I can fully rely on it. I bought an extra newborn cocoon and both of my newborns are absolutely comfortable in it. Highly recommend with absolutely no doubt.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review and recommendation!

Tegan
TeganWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great pram

Great size pram, both kids love it. The pram is easy to move with one hand and fits everywhere i have needed it to. Both kids have plenty of room in the seats.

Thanks Tegan!

Life saver!

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad you love your LUNA!

Nikki P
Nikki PNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect Twin Pram

Brought the pram for my twins and it’s absolutely perfect, great to steer, easy to fold and unfold, compact design (fits perfectly through doorways). Love the newborn cocoons, can’t fault it.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks Nikki!

Find out how Babybee Luna compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

The only pram that has it all

We love our Luna SO much. It’s the only pram I could find that had all the specs for but isn’t $2000+! I love that it comes with all the accessories you need 2 bassinets, rain cover. Has the massive basket underneath so I can do my groceries and fits through all regular doors. My 90th percentile 2 year old fits well with room to grow and he looks so comfortable with my newborn is the bassinet beside. It looks classy and is everything you need if you have 2 little ones!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much Mel! Enjoy your LUNA!

Mary A
Mary AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for what you pay for it

I came from a Silvercross pram which is made of high standard. I wanted a side by side pram for my twins and this had the best review. I can say that you get what you pay for, its not made of the same quality as Silvercross. The only criticism I have is that the seats needs to be more upright. I would definitely buy this again it's light and very easy to move and it reclines all the way back. We will be using the pram for many years.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review Mary, I will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team.

GraceD
GraceDWimmera, VIC

Smooth and practical

We bought this to use with a newborn and 14 month old and it is so smooth to drive, it folds easily and is lightweight. The price was a big part of our decision and we couldn’t be happier!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review!

Casey
Casey Eyre Peninsula, SA

Love this so much makes life so much easier

This is a great pram so happy with it light compact fold makes life so easy with twins
Had brought 2 prams before this one and I’m very fussy and pulled out box and loved it straight away no faults.
Great suspension moves easily and not to bulky
My twins fall asleep straight away and look so comfy in pram they look so comfy

Babybee P.Babybee

So wonderful to hear! Enjoy your LUNA!

Victoria Scholey
Victoria ScholeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn’t have designed it better myself!

This pram is absolutely perfect for everything a family with 2 young kiddos could need!

It’s easy to manoeuvre, great suspension, easy to handle when getting in and out of the car etc.... And let’s not forget it looks amazing!!

It’s practical, stylish and all around a great pram. Definitely the best I could find and for such a great price too!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the awesome review!

Jack
JackMid North Coast, NSW

Perfecto

Our Babybee Luna pram came to our door with no problems and quicker then the estimated shipping. We are very surprised with how easy it is to manoeuvre and our children who weren’t able to sleep in our previous pram have no issues closing their eyes in the Babybee Luna thanks to its smooth suspension

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Jack! Enjoy your LUNA!

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect double pram

So easy to push even with a bub and heavy toddler both in it. Great quality and looks amazing. Comes with all the accessories that other brands charge big bucks for. Easy to fold and open. My last pram was a bugaboo, I would recommend the babybee over the bugaboo.

Babybee P.babybeeprams

Great to hear - thanks Jessica!

Jessica Jay

Superb pram with some minor improvements

Thus pram has been awesomenwith my newborn and 2years10month old. Both fit comfortably and have loved the pram. Looks aesthetically pleasing. Love the large hood, with the option to extend. Performs well on different surfaces.

Areas to improve.
- magenet on peep hole
- latch on pram to keep it secure when folded. Mine has never kept the pram secure when folded since new which can be difficult when transferring it from in and out of car, moving it folded and storing it as it can open up.
- padding on seat belts. They fall off the belts super easy. We lost one in the first week of having the pram.

All up, its a fantastic pram and I'm very happy I purchased it!!!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Jessica! We will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team.

Lifesaver!

Fantastic lightweight double pram. The hood has great coverage. The pram looks and feels aesthetically pleasing. Easy to steer. Fits in the boot of the Hyundai i30, (I take the front wheels off, tricky little silver button at times)

Two items that could improve.
1. Seat harness, the black comfort protectors fall off REALLY easy, we lost one the first week!
2. Latch, the latch doesn't actually latch to keep the pram shut. It never has from new. Which can make it tricky when getting it in/out of the car, transporting and storage.

Babybee P.babybeeprams

Thanks Jessica - we will pass on your feedback to the product team!

Cara
CaraPerth, WA

The Luna pram is brilliant, with a new born and a toddler I couldn’t live without it!

The pram is not too wide for a side by side pram, it fits through doorways and check outs at super markets, and it easily turns.
No issues with suspension it’s very easy to live over grass or pathways.
Both children, newborn and toddler appear very comfortable.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Cara!

Nichola
NicholaSydney, NSW

Definitely worth it

Bought this after my 3rd baby and it’s been amazing. My 2 boys (aged 4 and 2) are both able to fit in it comfortably and they’re tall. They can go in it together or with the newborn next to them and it’s so easy to push and fold up.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear - thank you and enjoy your LUNA!

TjC14
TjC14Perth, WA

Must have accessory for Mums with 2.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Enjoy your LUNA!

Best double pram on the market!

This delivers on all the important stuff and more. The Luna is easy to fold and fits into even a small boot. The design means it won't have wear and tear on the material in the middle of the pram like similar brands. I love the flexibility of the foot rest, giving easy access to the under storage section. This comes with all the extras included and the price is unbeatable. You will love this pram!

Babybee P.babybeeprams

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Claire!

AMAZING! Just do it!

After being in denial that I didn't need a double pram, we absolutely love our double pram! (2mo and 2yo) I was concerned about my 2yo fitting into the seat as he's quite tall. He does, sits, sleeps and is super comfortable.
Easy to fold, easy to push in all surfaces. Highly recommend!!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the wonderful review Tash! Enjoy your LUNA!

Myra

This is absolutely perfect, great for price

Babybee P.babybeeprams

Thank you for the lovely review!

Exceeded expectations

I had done a lot of research prior to my purchase and I'm so pleased I went with the baby bee Luna. For starters it's a very stylish pram. The kids look very comfortable in the pram and my toddler loves that she can see her little baby sister next to her (the baby cocoon is fantastic, easy to put on and take off). It's easy to push and stare, also goes on bumpy terrains easily. My biggest concern was that I wouldn't b able to get it through the door, but I could!
Some doorways it's a bit of an art to get it in an out but once you get the hang of it it's no problem. I think it's a fair price too for such a good pram. Have already recommended it to others.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for your great review and recommendation!

Dot Raeasked

Hi there, just wondering what the return policy is? As we can't test it before we buy. Thanks

Vanda S.
Vanda S.

You can test it (indoors only)and if you change your mind you have 9 months for a full refund if returned within original packaging. But honestly I don’t think you’ll be returning it. My previous pram was a well known brand which I paid a ridiculous price for, now I wish I had just purchased a Babybee! Good luck.

Hi Dot Rae,

Vanda is correct - on all counts! ;)

We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with the label we'll send you.

Our return rate is currently at less than 1% so we have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!

You can read the full details of the return policy here: https://bit.ly/2YcOSCK

If you've got any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!

Cheers,

Andy :)

Dot Rae

Amazing, thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it out :)

Candice Haines
Candice Hainesasked

Hi,
Does the handlebar of this pram adjust to accommodate differing heights of the person pushing it?

Alicia
Alicia

No it doesn’t adjust to different heights .

Hi Candice,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Alicia is correct, the LUNA handlebar is not adjustable however it's height has been carefully selected (105cm) to be comfortable for both short and tall parents. You can measure this height against your bench or a chair to get an idea of how it will feel.

If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

Cheers,
Andy

Doha
Dohaasked

Can the Luna pram be converted to single when no longer needed as double ?

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! No, the LUNA pram is a double pram, however if you would like the option of a pram that can be a single or a double, then I would recommend checking out our DUO2 which can be both: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo2. Please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we're here to help!

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features

• The forward-facing seats allow your bubs to look out at the world.
  • The pram collapses uses a one-step fold, which saves time and hassle when you’re out and about.
  • A lightweight aluminium frame is easy to push, while remaining resilient.
  • All-wheel suspension helps allow for a smooth ride, absorbing shocks and keeping the ride for your bub comfy. -
  • A 5-point harness system, one-touch foot brake, locking front wheels and arm bars contribute to the safety of this double pram for your babies.
  • The use of vegan leather trim makes this pram vegan friendly.
  • The features of the pram can be adjusted independently for each seat, such as ventilation and recline options.
  • An extra large basket for the under-seat storage is convenient for storing both baby and parent’s belongings.

Points of Praise

• There was a landslide of praise for the Babybee Luna from reviewers who loved their new pram. Most of all, reviewers appreciated how compact and convenient the pram was - it was able to fit easily through a regular doorway, until most side-by-side double prams. It also fit into car boots with ease.
  • Easy to steer and lightweight to push. The pram also offers a smooth and comfortable ride for bubs due to superior suspension. The pram was able to traverse a variety of terrains easily, including uneven pathways and grass.
  • It’s comfortable for bubs to be transported in the Babybee Luna, especially when using the newborn insert.
  • Easy to both assemble and collapse with the simple folding mechanism.
  • The pram was reported to be a great combination for a newborn and a toddler, as they could easily interact with each other in their prams.
  • The extra large basket was appreciated by reviewers, who stated that it was great for storing both belongings and shopping.

Points to consider

• The Babybee Luna is compatible with a bassinet, but not with a capsule.
  • You can’t pop your handbag on the handlebar, as it will slip off. However, a handlebar bag can be purchased as an optional add-on as part of an accessory pack.
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers