Since April 1st 2019, Babybee has offered reviewers the chance to win $50 off the purchase price of their pram by posting a review regarding their pram. The winner is drawn monthly and does not matter if the review may be positive or negative. Reviewers that had their review published from this period may have received this incentive. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.
Narrow design fits through doorways
Compact in car boots
Easy to steer
Simple folding mechanism
Reviewer Photos & Videos
Definitely wouldn’t recommend this company!!!
We bought a Luna pram a few weeks ago. After setting up the pram we notice that there’s a construction default- one of the wheels is a few millimeters about the ground, that possibly will cause damage to the pram after using is for a while. I sent 2 emails to the company and a Facebook message complaining about and haven’t received any reply.
Purchased in April 2021.
Luna has a major wobble and bounce and when you contact them regarding your concerns about your babies getting shaken round in the pram your met with a response of its a normal pram movement even though the movement is not consistent and is at random . Do not waist your money because if you receive a faulty product they will do everything in their power to avoid responsibility. Am now left without a pram because Tim still won’t get anyone to call me to resolve the issue even though I have asked him 3 times via email . And I have had to contact ACCC and lodge a complaint with them regarding the runaround I am receiving from Baby bee . So disappointing in a time in your life where you shouldn’t have to deal with incompetent company’s .
Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.
Questions & Answers
Hi there, just wondering what the return policy is? As we can't test it before we buy. Thanks
You can test it (indoors only)and if you change your mind you have 9 months for a full refund if returned within original packaging. But honestly I don’t think you’ll be returning it. My previous pram was a well known brand which I paid a ridiculous price for, now I wish I had just purchased a Babybee! Good luck.
Hi Dot Rae,
Vanda is correct - on all counts! ;)
We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with the label we'll send you.
Our return rate is currently at less than 1% so we have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!
You can read the full details of the return policy here: https://bit.ly/2YcOSCK
If you've got any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!
Amazing, thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it out :)
Does the handlebar of this pram adjust to accommodate differing heights of the person pushing it?
No it doesn’t adjust to different heights .
Thanks for getting in touch.
Alicia is correct, the LUNA handlebar is not adjustable however it's height has been carefully selected (105cm) to be comfortable for both short and tall parents. You can measure this height against your bench or a chair to get an idea of how it will feel.
If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!
Can the Luna pram be converted to single when no longer needed as double ?
Hi! Thanks for your question! No, the LUNA pram is a double pram, however if you would like the option of a pram that can be a single or a double, then I would recommend checking out our DUO2 which can be both: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo2. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any other questions - we're here to help!
Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives
- The forward-facing seats allow your bubs to look out at the world.
- The pram collapses uses a one-step fold, which saves time and hassle when you’re out and about.
- A lightweight aluminium frame is easy to push, while remaining resilient.
- All-wheel suspension helps allow for a smooth ride, absorbing shocks and keeping the ride for your bub comfy. -
- A 5-point harness system, one-touch foot brake, locking front wheels and arm bars contribute to the safety of this double pram for your babies.
- The use of vegan leather trim makes this pram vegan friendly.
- The features of the pram can be adjusted independently for each seat, such as ventilation and recline options.
- An extra large basket for the under-seat storage is convenient for storing both baby and parent’s belongings.
Points of Praise
- There was a landslide of praise for the Babybee Luna from reviewers who loved their new pram. Most of all, reviewers appreciated how compact and convenient the pram was - it was able to fit easily through a regular doorway, until most side-by-side double prams. It also fit into car boots with ease.
- Easy to steer and lightweight to push. The pram also offers a smooth and comfortable ride for bubs due to superior suspension. The pram was able to traverse a variety of terrains easily, including uneven pathways and grass.
- It’s comfortable for bubs to be transported in the Babybee Luna, especially when using the newborn insert.
- Easy to both assemble and collapse with the simple folding mechanism.
- The pram was reported to be a great combination for a newborn and a toddler, as they could easily interact with each other in their prams.
- The extra large basket was appreciated by reviewers, who stated that it was great for storing both belongings and shopping.
Points to consider
- The Babybee Luna is compatible with a bassinet, but not with a capsule.
- You can’t pop your handbag on the handlebar, as it will slip off. However, a handlebar bag can be purchased as an optional add-on as part of an accessory pack.
|Category||4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers|
|Suitable Age||0+ months|
|Max User Weight||20 kg|
|Bassinet Compatible||Yes (Included)|
|Features||Arm Bar, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 year(s)|
|Folded Dimensions||76 x 75 x 40 cm|
Other Double Prams & Strollers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.