Babybee Luna

Babybee Luna

Listing monitored by Babybee

Pros

• Narrow design fits through doorways

• Compact in car boots

• Easy to steer

• Simple folding mechanism

• Suitable for Running Yes (12) · No (17)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Great twin pram

Really happy with the pram in terms of comfort for our twins, ease of getting it in and out of our dual cab, and the overall quality. Our pram however has a wobble and it is very noticeable. I contacted support via Instagram and am un satisfied with the response. I feel that there is an issue with the back wheels. Such a shame as the rest of the pram is fantastic.

Purchased in March 2021.

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pram!

We bought the twin pram for use with a toddler and a newborn. Positives are that it is very light and easy to manoeuvre, and folds up nice and compact in the boot. It could use a zip pocket for valuables and higher net for basket storage as I'm not confident items wouldn't fall out. The newborn bassinet is a bit of a pain to put together (has to come out to fold the pram) but overall, very happy with the pram.

Purchased in April 2021 for $700.00.

Best purchase for bub #2

After a lot of research I decided on this double pram for bub #2. I am so happy with it, the quality is amazing for the price, I have more room in my boot with this than my single pram, there is so much room for my daughter who at only 2 is outgrowing most other prams height wise, the steering is so good I can push it one handed and it is very easy to put up and down. My only negatives are that the newborn cocoon can be fiddly to attach/detach when getting out of the car but the cocoon itself functions great. And that the storage basket needs to be emptied for it to be folded down. So happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend

Purchased in March 2021.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Claire E.
Claire E.

Thanks for the reply - bit concerned though that you referred to me as Lauren where my name is clearly identified as Claire?

Chloe
ChloeSydney, NSW

Everything I hoped it would be

I studied this pram for months before committing and it is even better than I thought it would be. So easy to manoeuvre, compact and looks so stylish. My newborn and two year old fit comfortably. Exceptional value for money.

Purchased in March 2021 for $600.00.

vikz55
vikz55Perth, WA

Almost Perfect

Made with high quality materials. Lots of included accessories and decent storage. Folds easily to a compact size.
Would like it to have an adjustable handlebar. Would also be nice if it could fold with the newborn attachment but as far as I can tell this has to be removed first, which is definitely an inconvenience.

Purchased in April 2021.

Babybee P.Babybee

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Hellohello
HellohelloSydney

Perfect for 2!

Love it, best money I've spent on a pram to date!
It is super stylish which means a lot to me, looks nicer than so many of the expensive brands!
Seats fully recline individually so bub can nap while toddler is awake. The top cover comes down nice and low so really blocks out the outside when the kids are asleep.
Great quality and easy to function.
Only con is the weight as it is heavy and I struggle with my already bad back. But given all the pros it's still worth it for what you're getting, I'd expect it to be heavy.

So many compliments too!!

Purchased in February 2021 for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you are happy with your Luna! :)
Regina

Bree
BreeHunter Region, NSW

So easy to open and close.

After using a bugaboo with my first that needed to be dismantled to put in the boot of my car. This pram has been a blessing. The snap open and shut function is super convenient. The Quality of the materials used is of high standard and all the extras you receive are a wonderful bonus as your would need to purchase them seperate with other brands. The only thing that could use improvement is the accessibility of the under basket. It’s a bit narrow and has a bar down the middle but I’m assuming the bar couldn’t be avoided for stability purposes.
Would recommend!

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your review, Bree! We really appreciate your feedback, and I'm glad you're enjoying your Luna!
Regina

Great size and value

Really happy with my LUNA double. Glides really well and isn’t one of those big bulky double prams you typically see. My 2.5year old fits nicely in the seat and isn’t squished or compromised of seat space. The only downfall is when folded it’s awkward to lift and place on the floor. It almost needs a strap or something so when folding it your feet don’t get crushed! This might be a user error though haha!

Purchased in March 2021 for $799.00.

Tay944
Tay944

I’ve had many prams before, never have I loved one this much!

Completely satisfied with this pram. I’ve been looking for a park I like since my son was born 4 years ago finally now he’s 4 and my daughter is 2 I find the perfect pram! They love sitting next to eachother and it fits through ALL doorways! I can’t find a single fault, I love this pram

Purchased in January 2021.

Babybee P.Babybee

We love the Luna! So pleased your big and little kids are fans also. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your Luna :) -Andy

Kathy
Kathy

Stylish product

Purchased in January 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great review, thanks Kathy! Will absolutely pass your feedback on to the team!

Chelsea
Chelsea Hunter Region, NSW

Love the Luna!!!

Super easy to assemble, little heavy to get in an out of the car but still pretty good for a double pram. Easy to move, fits on a small footpath and even gets through doors (which I was worried about). Only small downfall is no cup holders like my last one and it does take up a lot of boot space. Otherwise it’s perfect for my 2YO and 5MO and I love it!

Purchased in December 2020.

Thanks for the review Chelsea :) -Andy

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brought much needed sanity!

Purchased in December 2020 for $749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear you've found a great solution for both you and the kiddies Anna! Congrats on bub #2. Double the fun ahead! -Andy

Victoria
Victoria

Great Pram, so easy to move around

I love this pram for my tall 2.5 year old and 8 month old. It is very easy to navigate around the streets and while it does fit in doorways, it is a tight fit. The five point harness is very easy to clip in even with a wriggling toddler, though I do not like how the pads on the straps can easily come off. All up though a great pram

Purchased in November 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review Victoria! I will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Laura B.
Laura B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic sturdy affordable pram

It’s a really stable and easy to use pram. If I’ve got just my newborn or my 2yr old by themselves I don’t feel off balance. Also when they’re both in it together the weight still feels evenly distributed. It fits through all the doorways but only just - and the logo on the side has scratched off from bumping a bit through those tight spaces. My toddler likes being next to the baby but if it’s sunny and the canopy is down it can be a bit hard to see the baby. Also the nest is quite hot, although that’s kinda a short term issue. For the price it’s great value.

Purchased in October 2020 at Babybee for $650.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Laura! We will pass on your feedback to the product team!

Great pram for the price

Purchased in October 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the awesome review!

Dot Raeasked

Hi there, just wondering what the return policy is? As we can't test it before we buy. Thanks

Vanda S.
Vanda S.

You can test it (indoors only)and if you change your mind you have 9 months for a full refund if returned within original packaging. But honestly I don’t think you’ll be returning it. My previous pram was a well known brand which I paid a ridiculous price for, now I wish I had just purchased a Babybee! Good luck.

Hi Dot Rae,

Vanda is correct - on all counts! ;)

We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with the label we'll send you.

Our return rate is currently at less than 1% so we have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!

You can read the full details of the return policy here: https://bit.ly/2YcOSCK

If you've got any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!

Andy :)

Dot Rae

Amazing, thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it out :)

Candice Haines
Candice Hainesasked

Hi,
Does the handlebar of this pram adjust to accommodate differing heights of the person pushing it?

Alicia

No it doesn’t adjust to different heights .

Hi Candice,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Alicia is correct, the LUNA handlebar is not adjustable however it's height has been carefully selected (105cm) to be comfortable for both short and tall parents. You can measure this height against your bench or a chair to get an idea of how it will feel.

If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

Andy

Doha
Dohaasked

Can the Luna pram be converted to single when no longer needed as double ?

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! No, the LUNA pram is a double pram, however if you would like the option of a pram that can be a single or a double, then I would recommend checking out our DUO2 which can be both: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo2. Please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we're here to help!

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features

• The forward-facing seats allow your bubs to look out at the world.
  • The pram collapses uses a one-step fold, which saves time and hassle when you’re out and about.
  • A lightweight aluminium frame is easy to push, while remaining resilient.
  • All-wheel suspension helps allow for a smooth ride, absorbing shocks and keeping the ride for your bub comfy. -
  • A 5-point harness system, one-touch foot brake, locking front wheels and arm bars contribute to the safety of this double pram for your babies.
  • The use of vegan leather trim makes this pram vegan friendly.
  • The features of the pram can be adjusted independently for each seat, such as ventilation and recline options.
  • An extra large basket for the under-seat storage is convenient for storing both baby and parent’s belongings.

Points of Praise

• There was a landslide of praise for the Babybee Luna from reviewers who loved their new pram. Most of all, reviewers appreciated how compact and convenient the pram was - it was able to fit easily through a regular doorway, until most side-by-side double prams. It also fit into car boots with ease.
  • Easy to steer and lightweight to push. The pram also offers a smooth and comfortable ride for bubs due to superior suspension. The pram was able to traverse a variety of terrains easily, including uneven pathways and grass.
  • It’s comfortable for bubs to be transported in the Babybee Luna, especially when using the newborn insert.
  • Easy to both assemble and collapse with the simple folding mechanism.
  • The pram was reported to be a great combination for a newborn and a toddler, as they could easily interact with each other in their prams.
  • The extra large basket was appreciated by reviewers, who stated that it was great for storing both belongings and shopping.

Points to consider

• The Babybee Luna is compatible with a bassinet, but not with a capsule.
  • You can’t pop your handbag on the handlebar, as it will slip off. However, a handlebar bag can be purchased as an optional add-on as part of an accessory pack.
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers