Babybee Rover 2017

Babybee Rover 2017

3.9

• Suitable for Running Yes · No (8)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Jo Sephine

Jo SephineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy

Love our Rover. Had a Comet prior and there’s noticeable improvements with the Rover (belly bar opens and closes, adjustable handle, better maneuverability, sturdier material, smoother ride). My only complaint is the canopy could be bigger.

Purchased in December 2019.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the feedback Jo - we will send it through to the product team!

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Fantastic, stylish pram

I bought this pram new on afterpay (very affordable), I find it handles very well on most surfaces but definitely prefer the solid wheels to the ones you inflate with air. We also have a Steelcraft and my son much prefers the babybee, the ability to face towards and away is perfect for him. It has over time become "creaky", I suspect from rocking to sleep when out and about. This is the only fault I can find on the pram and will be selling to purchase the "duo" from babybee to accommodate my toddler & newborn.

Purchased in April 2018.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for reviewing!

Lydia B.

Lydia B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointed with maneuverability,

Wheels are terrible to glide over anything uneven, even a very slight change in surface, this was my biggest issue. It's very squeaky which can be a bit annoying like listening to an old clapped out car, have only used on road and pavements. Features I enjoyed were being able to set the stroller or bassinet forward or rear facing and positioning of stroller incline/decline. The material is quite hard wearing also. But other features that need attention are the basket being too small and coming away from the pram when opening/closing. The canopy needs to be longer to cover bub when trying to sleep.

Purchased at Babybee for $750.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Babybee Rover 2017 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Poor Quality Product

Purchased in August 2018.

Amy

Amy

Love my rover!

I bought my 2017 rover when I was pregnant with my second baby. We purchased the bassinet, & wheel board as well. My 3yo loves the wheel board, it is so convenient for when I’m out & about with both kids. The basket space in the pram is amazing & the option to have baby facing me, or outward is great. I have had 2 prams before we bought the rover, and will never look at another pram again. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in August 2018 at Babybee for $800.00.

Hey Amy,
Great to hear that after 2 prams, you have found your perfect pram in the Rover 17! Thanks for taking the time to share you review :)

Marijke M.

Marijke M.Central Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love this. We use it everyday

Purchased in November 2018 at Babybee for $500.00.

Hi Marijke,
We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a great experience with your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Momma

MommaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram!

This pram has all the features I was looking for. You can change the seat to face you or face away from you. It also attaches to my baby car seat which is the micro AP. It has adjustable handle height which I didn’t think I would need but I use everyday!

Purchased in December 2018 at Babybee for $700.00.

Hi There,
We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Ricardo Afonso

Ricardo AfonsoSydney, NSW

Good value for your money and baby

PROS: overall it is a very good pram without an expensive tag on it, reversible, comfortable, has a good basket space and is easy to use. CONS: it is a two-piece fold that demands a good space to fit in your car (specially when travelling), so do not buy it if you don't have one. Its rubber tyres will not help you have a smooth steering experience. It does not come with high-quality fabrics.

Purchased in November 2018 for $599.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Ricardo, thank you for your feedback :-) Thanks again we do appreciate feedback and it helps us constantly improve any new upcoming models. - Babybee Team