Babybee Rover 2017

Babybee Rover 2017 (page 2 of 2)

• Suitable for Running Yes (3) · No (8)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Shauna

Shauna

Great pram for the price, very happy with it!

Such an easy pram to use, I walk every day with it and both bub and I are so happy with it!
The suspension is amazing! And my bub loves his pram!
The only thing we could say that may come as a negative is that the basket could be a little bigger but it still does amazing for us!

Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pram for the price

The pram is a good pram and is definitely the value that you pay. It was easy to assemble and disassemble each time and fit well in the car. The trim and fabrics were beautiful and storage space was really good too.

The pram got a lot of compliments and is definitely one I would recommend.

TH Mama

TH MamaCronulla

Fits in my car; fits my lifestyle!

I purchased this pram liking that it was Australian owned and met my criteria; it was a reasonable price point, it’s easy to operate and fits into my small boot and through shop isles. The basket underneath holds a decent amount of items and being tall I loved the ability to have a higher bar to push. The bassinet having feet made it a great option to be able to put the floor without damaging the bottom.
The steering could be lighter as it took me longer than I thought to get used to steering with one hand as is often needed with a little one!

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Babybee Rover 2017 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Ree

ReeBrisbane

Stylish and practical

Super satisfied with this pram and constantly recommend to all my friends, who are after not only a budget friendly pram but a fashion accessory. Suspension is perfect for the use we need it for being, city walking and shopping centres. My baby is very comfortable and relaxed when riding in it and the soft backing is super lovely and easily washable. We love our Rover, it’s not bulky at all. Super compact, light weight with plenty of basket space and most of all bub is happy in it.

Claire M

Claire MBrisbane

Love My Babybee Rover

Tracy

TracySydney

Completely in love with my Babybee Rover

The pram is so lightweight even with bub and a load of shopping in the bottom carrier. The canopy covers bub completely from the sun, it’s so spacious and has amazing suspensions to keep baby from jumping all over the place. It’s very easy to put together, easy to clean, it’s lightweight to put in the car, amazing all round. Best pram I’ve ever bought.

BecC

BecCHunter Region, NSW

Love it!!!!

Pram is fantastic, super easy to collapse and expand. Baby sits at a great height and has a fantastic sized storage basket. Would have gotten 5 stars if the tyres were a better quality as after one use it shows wear and I get stuck on any bump I hit

Love it!! Comfy and easy to manoeuvre.

The pram was super easy to put together. It is easy to steer and manoeuvre. The bassinet seems really comfy. My little one falls asleep as soon as I put him in there and the basket underneath is really big enough for a nappy bag and a couple of bags of groceries.

Aubs83

Aubs83AU

Looks great but that’s about it.

Babybee