Babybee Rover 2017

Babybee Rover 2017

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Jo Sephine

Jo SephineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy

Love our Rover. Had a Comet prior and there’s noticeable improvements with the Rover (belly bar opens and closes, adjustable handle, better maneuverability, sturdier material, smoother ride). My only complaint is the canopy could be bigger.

Purchased in December 2019.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the feedback Jo - we will send it through to the product team!

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Fantastic, stylish pram

I bought this pram new on afterpay (very affordable), I find it handles very well on most surfaces but definitely prefer the solid wheels to the ones you inflate with air. We also have a Steelcraft and my son much prefers the babybee, the ability to face towards and away is perfect for him. It has over time become "creaky", I suspect from rocking to sleep when out and about. This is the only fault I can find on the pram and will be selling to purchase the "duo" from babybee to accommodate my toddler & newborn.

Purchased in April 2018.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for reviewing!

Bethany C.

Bethany C.

Easy off road and built tough

I love my pram and it's so easy to fold up. It does scratch easy but that's just minor the only thing I can fault is the basket I wish it was deeper or bigger in some sort as when I have bassinet attached it is hard to out stuff in

Purchased in July 2018.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Babybee Rover 2017 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Ricardo Afonso

Ricardo AfonsoSydney, NSW

Good value for your money and baby

PROS: overall it is a very good pram without an expensive tag on it, reversible, comfortable, has a good basket space and is easy to use. CONS: it is a two-piece fold that demands a good space to fit in your car (specially when travelling), so do not buy it if you don't have one. Its rubber tyres will not help you have a smooth steering experience. It does not come with high-quality fabrics.

Purchased in November 2018 for $599.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Ricardo, thank you for your feedback :-) Thanks again we do appreciate feedback and it helps us constantly improve any new upcoming models. - Babybee Team

Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pram for the price

The pram is a good pram and is definitely the value that you pay. It was easy to assemble and disassemble each time and fit well in the car. The trim and fabrics were beautiful and storage space was really good too.

The pram got a lot of compliments and is definitely one I would recommend.

TH Mama

TH MamaCronulla

Fits in my car; fits my lifestyle!

I purchased this pram liking that it was Australian owned and met my criteria; it was a reasonable price point, it’s easy to operate and fits into my small boot and through shop isles. The basket underneath holds a decent amount of items and being tall I loved the ability to have a higher bar to push. The bassinet having feet made it a great option to be able to put the floor without damaging the bottom.
The steering could be lighter as it took me longer than I thought to get used to steering with one hand as is often needed with a little one!

Ree

ReeBrisbane

Stylish and practical

Super satisfied with this pram and constantly recommend to all my friends, who are after not only a budget friendly pram but a fashion accessory. Suspension is perfect for the use we need it for being, city walking and shopping centres. My baby is very comfortable and relaxed when riding in it and the soft backing is super lovely and easily washable. We love our Rover, it’s not bulky at all. Super compact, light weight with plenty of basket space and most of all bub is happy in it.

BecC

BecCHunter Region, NSW

Love it!!!!

Pram is fantastic, super easy to collapse and expand. Baby sits at a great height and has a fantastic sized storage basket. Would have gotten 5 stars if the tyres were a better quality as after one use it shows wear and I get stuck on any bump I hit