Babybee Rover 2017

Babybee Rover 2017

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (3)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Penelope

PenelopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and sleek

I’m super happy with the 2017 rover pram. It’s sleek and smooth and not bulky at all. I haven had my baby yet but I put my 4 month old nephew in it and he feel asleep faster then his pram he has. Can’t wait for my baby to use it

Purchased in August 2019 for $400.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Penelope. All the best with bub!

kyrrawilkinson666

kyrrawilkinson666Central Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it! Best pram ever!

Great on all surfaces, the suspension is perfect and my Bub falls asleep straight away when in the pram so one would assume it’s VERY comfortable even in our warmer weather.

Purchased in February 2018 for $499.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Amy

Amy

Love my rover!

I bought my 2017 rover when I was pregnant with my second baby. We purchased the bassinet, & wheel board as well. My 3yo loves the wheel board, it is so convenient for when I’m out & about with both kids. The basket space in the pram is amazing & the option to have baby facing me, or outward is great. I have had 2 prams before we bought the rover, and will never look at another pram again. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in August 2018 at Babybee for $800.00.

Hey Amy,
Great to hear that after 2 prams, you have found your perfect pram in the Rover 17! Thanks for taking the time to share you review :)

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Babybee Rover 2017 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Marijke M.

Marijke M.Central Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love this. We use it everyday

Purchased in November 2018 at Babybee for $500.00.

Hi Marijke,
We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a great experience with your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Kylie Davidson

Kylie DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect addition for all new mums !!

I cannot rave enough about this pram . I purchased when my son was 3 months old as I was having a hip replacement and needed a pram I could manage on my own. This was a game changer . So many added features and 5 stars for comfort. The big wheels are great as I'm walking everyday now and can navigate tight spaces in stores and then go for a bush walk. My son's little happy feet go crazy as soon as he is strapped in. Thank you BabyBee !!

Purchased in November 2018.

Hi Kylie,
We are thrilled to hear that the ROVER is the perfect pram for you and bub! We loved reading about the happy feet! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Bianca

BiancaPerth, WA

Fantastic Pram!

The Rover has been perfect for my new baby. We use the capsule adaptors with a Mico AP capsule and the skate board for my 4 year old. It is easy to operate and to control. The adjustable handle height is great as my husband is really tall. I often put the seat on for around the home and baby seems very happy and comfortable. Looks like a high end pram without the price tag.

Purchased in October 2018 at Babybee for $549.00.

Hi Bianca,
We are thrilled to hear that the ROVER is the perfect pram for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Momma

MommaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram!

This pram has all the features I was looking for. You can change the seat to face you or face away from you. It also attaches to my baby car seat which is the micro AP. It has adjustable handle height which I didn’t think I would need but I use everyday!

Purchased in December 2018 at Babybee for $700.00.

Hi There,
We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Tahlia T.

Tahlia T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely perfect!

Purchased in February 2019 for $649.00.

Suitable for RunningYes

Hi Tahlia,
We are so happy to hear that you love your ROVER!
Thanks for taking time out of your busy #mumlife to share your review :)

Hangatu

HangatuNewcomb

Absolute Gem!

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Babybee Rover 2017 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

QAI

QAIMelbourne

Great for city and suburban life!

This pram has been amazing for my little one. She used the bassinet for the first three months and has now “graduated” The the pram seat. Both were light weight attachments that made it easy to pack in the car and carry around. The wheels are also really sturdy and suitable for long walks- making it easier for me to get back into shape post birth. While it’s not recommended, my daughter also used the bassinet to take naps in when we are away from home- it’s that comfortable! Lastly, I love the way our car capsule fits into the pram. We are traveling to the US next month and I plan on bringing this pram because it’s so light weight and the car capsule fits in it so easily.

Shauna

Shauna

Great pram for the price, very happy with it!

Such an easy pram to use, I walk every day with it and both bub and I are so happy with it!
The suspension is amazing! And my bub loves his pram!
The only thing we could say that may come as a negative is that the basket could be a little bigger but it still does amazing for us!

Claire M

Claire MBrisbane

Love My Babybee Rover

Tracy

TracySydney

Completely in love with my Babybee Rover

The pram is so lightweight even with bub and a load of shopping in the bottom carrier. The canopy covers bub completely from the sun, it’s so spacious and has amazing suspensions to keep baby from jumping all over the place. It’s very easy to put together, easy to clean, it’s lightweight to put in the car, amazing all round. Best pram I’ve ever bought.

Love it!! Comfy and easy to manoeuvre.

The pram was super easy to put together. It is easy to steer and manoeuvre. The bassinet seems really comfy. My little one falls asleep as soon as I put him in there and the basket underneath is really big enough for a nappy bag and a couple of bags of groceries.