Babybee Rover

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes (327) · No
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Karliè C.

Karliè C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A Beyond Beautiful Baby Bee!

Very stylish, gorgeous, practical pram! The Sage colour is beautiful & one of a kind also! I love the sweet & cosy yet roomy bassinet & can't wait to try out the stroller attachment also! Our little Babe has stylish wheels!

Georgie

GeorgieDarwin, NT

Everything I’ve wanted in a pram! Just perfect

Design is sleek and modern. All parts are easy to manoeuvre and interchange and I love the design of everything. Very light and comfortable feel. Overall extremely happy with my purchase.

Purchased in December 2020.

Such a great pram!

Extremely satisfied with the performance and suspension of this pram. It’s so smooth and easy to manoeuvre, which makes life so much easier with 2 little ones. The quality of the pram material is also amazing, and we absolutely love the Sage colour! It’s light and easy to pack/fold away and easily fits in our car. Couldn’t be happier with this pram, so glad we went with Babybee this time around.

Purchased for A$850.00.

Kaitlin

KaitlinPerth, WA

The Rolls Royce of buggys!

We could not be more thrilled with our Rover 2019 purchase! It's extremely comfortable for bub, loads of storage space, and it even handles dad taking bub for long runs!

Purchased in November 2020 at Babybee.

Madeline

MadelinePerth, WA

Highly recommend to all my friends!

I love it! I honestly don’t have a single complaint. It works well on all terrains. Love that we can adjust the height of the handle bar as my partner is very tall! Also the colour of it is gorgeous.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$800.00.

Mariam

MariamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seriously beautiful! It looks soo great and super smooth to run around with! Both hub and I Love it!!!! highly recommend

Quality of pram is of high standards just as explained in the demo. Easy to put together and dismantle and great price for great quality!! Also runs around so beautifully almost makes me want to go for a walk all the time!!!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$899.00.

Taylah

Taylah Far West, NSW

Absolutely amazing, moves perfectly in any direction by far best pram

The pram moves just fine on any surface wether your walking on the footpath or on the road runs smoothly, very satisfied with the suspension and it seems like a very comfortable pram.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$1,353.99.

Gemma Ramsay

Gemma Ramsay

So happy with our purchase

Completely satisfied with our new pram. It is easy to assemble/disassemble and super easy to push! We cannot wait to use it once bub is here! Happy parents to be!

Purchased in December 2020.

Chelsea

ChelseaSydney, NSW

Most amazing pram! My most practical everyday item!

I’m so in love with my rover! Drives amazing on all surfaces making bubs ride so smooth and comfortable! Like floating in space absolute serenity! So impressed with the suspension and I couldn’t think of a better pram for my baby! I am also love how compact and easy the pram is to fold up to put in the car, makes life as a busy mum so much easier not having to worry about difficult prams.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the wonderful review Chelsea!

Puay Ling Lai

This pram is perfect. It’s my Best Buy for my precious little one!

Light weight, easy function. Would have be the greatest product if the bassinet canopy can be a little further extend to fully cover the baby from lights. Apart from that, excellent pram for my little one.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$859.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review, and I will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Regina

ReginaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's perfect for our bub, myself and my husband.

It's very stylish. Modern and the performance of the pram is absolutely amazing. My bub is always comfortable in this babybee rover pram. Very satisfying with the pram's suspension. It's the best one out there and the price is very good too.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$899.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Regina!

Urvi Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect easy going and super comfortable pram for baby and myself to move around.

Very easy to manoeuvre
Suspension is great due to the best quality wheels and doesn’t wake up a sleeping baby
Baby is super cozy and comfortable in the pram. The bassinet mattress is good quality and we even use the bassinet in our House. We saved money on purchasing a new bassinet for our house.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$774.00.

Urvi

Thank you for suggestion and concern. Yes we don’t use it for longer periods or overnight at all, but just for a small nap during the day if baby needs one when we are downstairs as we will in a double storey.

Ebony Mudie

Ebony MudieGippsland, VIC

Absolutely amazing product and service!

The pram is super light weight and compact, it’s easy to manoeuvre and pops up easily over curbs etc. and the customer service was incredible! Added an extra accessory after order and was sent with my original order for no added fee! It also arrived in 4 days rather than the quoted 14 days. Definitely our best baby purchase so far

Purchased in November 2020 for A$849.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review Ebony!

Kylie Jean Garcia

Kylie Jean GarciaCanberra 2600, ACT

I LOVE my Rover!

I have the Rover in grey and the colour is so nice and exactly as pictured. SO easy to use and set up and such a phenomenal price! Delivery was very quick and I’ve been so pleased with the customer service. I recommended the Rover to one of my best friends who just ordered hers in sage. I know she’s going to love it!

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks for the lovely review and recommendation!

Luke

Luke Western District, VIC

It’s awesome our baby isn’t due for another month and I find myself pushing it around every time I walk past it

It’s a beast. We both love it and I’m sure our little girls going to feel the same- it’s the Ferrari’s of prams. And all the attachments are awesome. Thanks

Purchased in October 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear thanks Luke! All the best with bub too!

Wonderful product!!

Purchased in November 2020 for A$874.97.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Puay Ling Lai

This is excellent product, can’t wait for my baby to use it to jog and walk with us!

All aspects are good in quality. It will be best if the bassinet canopy can extend further to fully cover when baby’s sleeping. Love the comfort of the linen and light weight features best fit for tiny mums like me. Good product are meant to be shared, Would highly recommend for friends and families.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$899.00.

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

Sarah

Sarah South East Queensland, QLD

Rolling into 2021 with style and practicality

Gorgeous pram that folds small enough to fit into the smallest space and the bassinet allows for easy moving of baby without waking and It’s a smooth ride for baby

Purchased in November 2020 for A$850.00.

Thank you Sarah!

I am loving the Rover

The Rover is so light & easy to push, looks super stylish & the is great quality. Just need bubs to be born so I can push him around. The bonus of getting everything you need in one box was my favorite ❤️

Purchased in December 2020 for A$749.00.

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

Lisa Zammit

Lisa ZammitSydney, NSW

Awesome value for a quality product

I love the practicality of this pram, it’s stylish & functional. It’s easy to maneuver on flat or uneven terrain and I love the option of rear or forward facing carraige.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$800.00.

Thanks Lisa!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm