11Babybee Rover

2,367 reviews

97% · 2,30334 · 1%
Manoeuvrability
Lightweight design
Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces
Range of pram accessories included

2,354 reviews
Emily
Emily4 posts
  Fair Incentive Rover3

Love our BabyBee Rover 3!!

Great versatile pram. Love that it separates into 2 parts for easy compact storage. Lightweight, does everything you want it to. Driven it on all sorts of terrain and it hasn’t had a problem. Nice deep comfy seats for our tall toddler. The fabric is great too. Love ours! Show details
Bianca
Babybee   DM
Imo
Imo4 posts

Great pram

Absolutely love this pram! Couldn’t fault it at all, highly recommend Show details
Manoeuvrability
Jordan B.
Jordan B.3 posts

Best purchase ever!

This was one of our all time favourite purchases when we had our Bub! Great suspension, great reclining options, good sized & sturdy wheels, great storage, amazing free extras e.g Pram cady & pram liner and Australian Made. What more could you want, can’t wait to try out the Duo if and when we ever add another one to our little collection :) Show details
eboniperez88
eboniperez88Illawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Rover3

Fantastic babybee rover

Fantastic pram versatile light weight convenient with bassinet car seat and pram seat all on the one frame with adaptors very smooth to push very classy would definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Claire P.
Claire P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Rover3

Highly recommend the Babybee Rover 3!

After lots of debate about the prams on the market, we purchased the Rover3 and couldn't be happier with our decision! We visited the showroom in Yarraville, where the very helpful Babybee team allowed us to test the prams and even make sure that the Rover would fit in the boot of our car. It really helped us to make up our mind and see all of the great features of the pram before making our decision. For us, the main benefits of the pram are that it is lightweight, has the bassinet an seat options and the wonderful sun shade! Show details ·  1
faith a.
faith a.

Best on the market I Love this pram, highly recommend Show details ·  1
SKS
SKS2 posts

Rover3- best pram

Made the right andcorrect choice by opting babybee for my baby. Its easy to handle and very strong made. Best for travelling as well due to its strong structure. Show details ·  1
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.2 posts

Absolutely love!

I've bought two Rover3's for both my daughters baby shower presents and they have both loved them. The clean easy push turning really sets it apart from other prams, it's just so smooth!, love that you can have the bassinet fitting also. Fantastic pram all around, I'd buy two more for sure! Show details ·  1
Ashlea p.
Ashlea p.

First time mum pram

Good pram for a first time mum as I really didn't know what I needed. Only downside is the collapse part of the pram gets stuck all the time and the pram tends to shift alot on one side. However I am still happy with what I purchased.
Babybee
Babybee   DM

Hi Lee, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy you love your Rover3, and will take the feedback on board in regards to the fold. We wish you many happy strolls ahead! Cheers,
Jess

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Pram

This is the perfect pram. I looked at so many and was honestly concerned about buying a pram online without seeing it. I'm so happy with my final decision.

It's easy to push on all terrains. It's light and folds up well to fit into the car. The suspension is great. The size is perfect, slim but comfortable. If I was to consider anything extra it would be an extra front pocket on the basket below the pram or a slightly larger basket and a larger built in cup holder to fit a standard drink bottle. I also get lots of positive comments from family and friends on the appearance of the pram, practicality of all the pockets. I would highly recommend this pram. Show details ·  1

Maitena
MaitenaFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend my rover3 pram

My newborn loves it ! Really good quality and beautiful style. The sage colour is stunning Show details ·  1
Lee H.
Lee H.

Excellent quality

Haven’t used with bub yet as I’m still pregnant, but we’ve set it up and love it! Amazing quality, unreal suspension and so many handy features! Show details ·  1
  • 1

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old.
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg.
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage.
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate’.
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis.
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets'.
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers.
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested'.
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2023 ProductReview.com.au Awards logo

The Babybee Rover has won a 2023 ProductReview.com.au Award, taking out the top spot for its excellent build quality and value for money.

Compare all Babybee Rover listings
Babybee Rover 20194.9
Babybee Rover 2017
  • Discontinued
Babybee Rover 20174.0
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $999.99$649$599
Seating TypeSingleSingleSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolid
Weight7.8 kg13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions32 x 58 x 80 cm45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm