Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 2 of 55)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

4.9 (1,011)
    4.9 (1,017)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (327) · No (186)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Ange

Ange Northeast, VIC

Love it!

We are very happy with our Babybee Rover! It’s light, maneuvers and handles wells on different terrains, and provides the bub with lots of comfort. Plus the colour is fantastic. We highly recommend it!

Purchased in November 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Tayla Grant-Collins

Tayla Grant-CollinsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Compact, light & easy to use

Love this pram! It moves easy, it’s light and easy to use which makes it easy to carry & looks great. Fits easily into the car. Very happy with my purchase

Madeline

MadelinePerth, WA

Highly recommend to all my friends!

I love it! I honestly don’t have a single complaint. It works well on all terrains. Love that we can adjust the height of the handle bar as my partner is very tall! Also the colour of it is gorgeous.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$800.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review and recommendation Madeline!

The perfect pram

This pram is built perfectly! light, easy to manoeuvre, and the telescopic handlebar accommodates my 6foot4 husband amazingly! Only wish I had known about Babybee prams when we had our first 3.5years ago! will be getting the toddler buggy board to attach onto the pram also for when our daughter no longer wants to walk. What a fabulous pram, cannot fault it!

Purchased in November 2020 for A$749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review Tara!

Kendyll

Kendyll South East Queensland, QLD

Nothing to dislike about this Pram! It’s amazing

Such a smooth ride,maximum comfort for Bub. wheels and shocks make it perfect for outdoors, and different terrain . Easy to navigate up and down pavings, and so convenient to fold and store . The accessories are great as you’re able to take long walks outside matter the weather. Very durable and strong materials

Purchased in December 2020 for A$850.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Kendyll! Enjoy your ROVER!

Mariam

MariamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seriously beautiful! It looks soo great and super smooth to run around with! Both hub and I Love it!!!! highly recommend

Quality of pram is of high standards just as explained in the demo. Easy to put together and dismantle and great price for great quality!! Also runs around so beautifully almost makes me want to go for a walk all the time!!!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$899.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear - thank you! Enjoy your ROVER!

Lover my new Rover

First time dad who managed to put it all together easy. Is super light weight for my wife put in and out of the car. I love it and more then happy with mu purchase

Purchased in November 2019 for A$749.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Gerry! Enjoy your ROVER!

Taylah

Taylah Far West, NSW

Absolutely amazing, moves perfectly in any direction by far best pram

The pram moves just fine on any surface wether your walking on the footpath or on the road runs smoothly, very satisfied with the suspension and it seems like a very comfortable pram.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$1,353.99.

Thanks Taylah!

Ems882

Ems882Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely perfect so smooth and suits all our needs!

Very smooth ride for baby on all surfaces super light to push even with my nappy bag underneath my newborn absolutely loves the bassinet attachment guaranteed to fall asleep with plenty of air flow for the warmer months

Purchased in November 2020 for A$749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

Beyond all Expectations! Quality A+++

I am so glad that I came across Baby Bee!!! I was originally looking at the main stream brands and went and tested them and wasn’t too fussed. When I saw that Baby Bee guarantee a full refund if you aren’t happy I thought, why not, nothing to lose.
The delivery was super speedy! The quality is better than any I tried in stores. So much luxury and is so smooth on all terrain. I would highly recommend to anyone!! Amazing!! Thanks so much! Don’t be fooled by mainstream brands. You just try this pram!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Gemma Ramsay

Gemma Ramsay

So happy with our purchase

Completely satisfied with our new pram. It is easy to assemble/disassemble and super easy to push! We cannot wait to use it once bub is here! Happy parents to be!

Natasha L

Natasha LSouth Australia

Beyond Impressed!

Our little babe is not due until early march but we have set our pram up already and couldn't be happier.
It looks and feels great. The quality is amazing!
When first setting it up we noticed a rattling in the pram structure. When manufactured a piece of plastic must have fallen in causing the noise. I contacted babybee straight away and they sent out a replacement for this section of the pram. Babybee have been easy to deal with and very prompt with their responses!
I can't wait to actually use the bassinet once the baby comes along.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$774.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear Natasha - and glad it is all sorted for you now! All the best with bubs!

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love my Rover

Very happy with my purchase, as a first time mum it was very over whelming looking into soo many pram, however when looking into this pram and with all the excellent review it had and the even better price point I couldn't pass it up. The order came fast and it was soo easy to set up, very easy to change from bassinet, car seat and toddler pram seat. Such a dream to use :)

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Lauren! Enjoy your ROVER!

Great pram

Folds down very easily and fairly compact. Can fit the pram + bassinet in our boot (Toyota Camry) with room for groceries too.

Looks nice, easy to manoeuvre, and has a good basket size.

Would be nice if the bassinet were a bit more sturdy and could support the baby's weight using the handle, rather than needing to take her out of carry the bassinet from underneath.

Overall, happy with our purchase.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review and feedback Josh. I will certainly pass on your feedback to the product team.

MillySydney, NSW

Excellent, easy to manage pram!

We needed our pram quickly and it was delivered with ease and care! Post c-section Mums this pram is easy to fold and manage on own when loading into the car! Bassinet is super light weight! Gorgeous colouring of grey and brown leather. Great options for airflow.
My only feedback is that frame can unfortunately scratch easily! So be careful when placing in car :-)

Purchased in November 2019 for A$774.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review Milly! We do sell a touch-up pen for minor scratches so that your pram is kept looking at its best for longer, but I will also pass your feedback on to the product team.

Milly

Oh I had no idea! Thank you for that! :-)

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy!

BabyBee were so great to deal with, they answered all questions promptly and went out of their way to update my order.

The pram is incredibly easy to set up and the quality is great. It’s really simple to use and fold up.

So glad I purchased :)

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Jess!

Chandra

ChandraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect pram

Satisfied with the pram. Kid is loving it. Spacious and good airflow. Works in almost all terrains. Mainly used it in city and malls. Good space to carry kids bag and shopping items.

Purchased in December 2020 for A$730.00.

Chelsea

ChelseaSydney, NSW

Most amazing pram! My most practical everyday item!

I’m so in love with my rover! Drives amazing on all surfaces making bubs ride so smooth and comfortable! Like floating in space absolute serenity! So impressed with the suspension and I couldn’t think of a better pram for my baby! I am also love how compact and easy the pram is to fold up to put in the car, makes life as a busy mum so much easier not having to worry about difficult prams.

Purchased in November 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the wonderful review Chelsea!

Puay Ling Lai

Puay Ling Lai

This pram is perfect. It’s my Best Buy for my precious little one!

Light weight, easy function. Would have be the greatest product if the bassinet canopy can be a little further extend to fully cover the baby from lights. Apart from that, excellent pram for my little one.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$859.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review, and I will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Regina

ReginaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's perfect for our bub, myself and my husband.

It's very stylish. Modern and the performance of the pram is absolutely amazing. My bub is always comfortable in this babybee rover pram. Very satisfying with the pram's suspension. It's the best one out there and the price is very good too.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$899.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Regina!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm