11Babybee Rover

4.9 (1,944)
4.9 (1,982)
4.8 (2,003)
Lightweight design
Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces
Range of pram accessories included
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Babybee Rover2,271 reviews
Raizel S
Raizel SNSWSydney, NSW

Subpar push

I chose this pram for its appealing design and lighter weight compared to others on the market. Unfortunately, after using it and comparing with alternative prams, the pushing experience is subpar. The pram consistently pulls to one side, requiring frequent readjustments and lacking a smooth push. I am quite disappointed as this pram wasn’t cheap and doesn't measure up to others in the market with a similar price range. The manoeuvrability issues significantly impact the overall satisfaction with the purchase. Considering the investment made, the overall performance of this pram falls short of expectations. Show details
Babybee
Babybee   DM
Queen Shebs
Queen ShebsVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Rover3

Perfect gift for our baby

Starting from demo staff were knowledgeable and very informative . Can't wait for the Bub to arrive so we can use this beautiful Pram gifted to us. Show details ·  1
Athena T
Athena TNew South Wales2 posts

Product issue

My bassinet was missing a canopy, according to their "policy" i should have checked that all items were there (upto 3 month). I had put the bassinet away to use for my second child since i didn't get to use it. They only offered a free shipping and told me to purchase the canopy myself.
Terrible experience. I dont want to buy a canopy they didn't send in first place. Show details
Babybee
Babybee   DM
Dan2615
Dan2615Melbourne7 posts
  Rover3

Great pram for our new addition

I was very sceptical about purchasing this pram due to the price, but my better half finally convinced me to. And boy am I glad we did. Amazing pram and very comfortable for our little angle. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Courtney
CourtneyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best pram!

Over the moon with our BB rover! It's durable, easy to clean and has stood up against some serious tests. It's convenient and incredibly easy to get in and out of the car. Highly recommend to all parents out there. Show reply
Janine Hinz
Janine HinzNSWSydney, NSW
  Verified Rover3

Very good, would buy it again if I need one!

Very easy to fold and doesn’t take much space in the car travelling, also very happy the capsule fits into it. It’s very good on different surfaces.
My child doesn’t like the bassinet so much so we mostly use the capsule. Show details ·  1
Awful!
Awful!2 posts

This pram is AMAZING!

This pram is really all any parents really need. It is so light, easy to manage and very spacious. We are extremely happy with our purchase and will definitely recommend it to others. Show details ·  1
Bec
BecNSWMurray Region, NSW

Perfection! Everything & more

I purchased this pram because I was after something light, easily fit through door ways, had a generous basket size, handles well and sturdy. This pram has exceeded my expectations and over delivered, I am so happy with my decision and would definitely recommend this product! Show details ·  1
Alex C.
Alex C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram!

Love this pram! It's lightweight, easy to put up and down and comes with so many extras for the price. Would definitely recommend! Show details ·  1
Alicia
AliciaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great purchase

Really glad we purchased the Rover3 after a friends recommendation. It wasn’t too difficult to put together and to collapse down once we watched the video demo. Steering is super smooth and it looks great too! Show reply
Sarah
SarahQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very manoeuvrable and stylish

I really like this pram, it is stylish (I have had a lot of compliments) and very manoeuvrable which is perfect for me. I don't think it too heavy and fits in the boot. I do find it a bit tricky and awkward to fold down on my own. Overall it is great quality and I highly recommend this pram. It was also very easy to put together, and I think it will be easy to keep clean as most of the fabric parts are detachable so they can go in the wash.

I have pushed some of my friends prams (some of which are low and high end) and I think mine is the best, no regrets! Show details ·  1

unish
unishVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is just amazing

Like range rover, smooth ride for kids.
Just Awesome and recommended Show details ·  1
Dani
Dani

Amazing quality

I was really worried about buying a pram online but the minute it arrived I knew I had done the right thing. Great quality, easy to assemble and use. Very compact for the car. Show details ·  1
Minkofficiall
Minkofficiall 2 posts
  Fair Incentive Rover3

So happy I chose this pram!!

This pram is amazing! So smooth, stylish and spacious. Has everything you need and looks amazing. The finishing touches on it are beautiful.
Light enough to carry, and easy to setup. I am in love. I was comparing a couple of other prams and the babybee rover 3 seemed to be the best option and value for money. I am so glad I chose this pram out of all the others! Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best baby buy!!!

A great pram, easy to assemble and use. Steers well. Looks classy and I love the accessories, especially the coffee cup holder! Show details ·  1
Alicia
AliciaWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified Rover3

Best Pram for first time Parents

I bought the babybee rover with capsule adapters and maxi cosi capsule in a bundle, and as a first time mum it has been so easy to figure out and use. Such nice quality and I always get asked about it! I would buy another without question Show details ·  1

Claire B
Claire B

Love it

Super easy to assemble and use. Also packs down easy. Love the colour and style and that it also comes with lots of accessories. Show details ·  1
Caitlyn
Caitlyn3 posts

So sleek and practical

I was unsure on this due to it being online, but I’m so glad we choose this pram!
I’m so excited to go get years of use out of this :) Show details ·  1
Hara
Hara

Amazing Pram!

The Babybee Rover pram is a game-changer. Versatile, smooth ride, stylish, easy to fold, and spacious storage. Worth the investment for busy parents! Show reply
Jess kramer
Jess kramer

Baby pram from heaven

So smooth! Even my husband comments on how lovely it is to push and says “we look fly with this” Show details ·  1
Jasmine
JasmineVICSouthwest, VIC

Beauty AND Functionality!

LOVE this pram! It was ridiculously easy to put together, it glides and swivels effortlessly, easy to put down and pack in the car. Not only does it function the way you’d want a pram to, but it also looks stylish! Very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend to family and friends :) Show details ·  1
Bronte P.
Bronte P.

Best pram

I decided to treat myself for my second baby and I have no regrets! I originally had a Redsbaby and the Rover is by far better in every aspect. It’s lightweight, compact, stylish and heaps of under seat space. I now recommend the rover to all my friends expecting. Show details ·  1
Grace
Grace
  Fair Incentive Rover3

Love the look, and very functional

Love the look of the bassinet, and the colour is amazing. Easy to use and really functional! Show reply
JessB
JessB2 posts
  Fair Incentive Rover3

Amazing pram, great functionality and price!

Pram is comparable to other top brands (bugaboo etc!) Super easy to maneuver and has so many features you don't realise you want until you have them. The only change I would make is when folded up, there's no easy way to carry it (no bar going across/rope to hold) however I'm not really carrying it around folded up so it's not too much of a problem! Show details ·  1
Bonnie T.
Bonnie T.

Best pram ever

Perfect pram for first time mum, love it, couldn’t be anymore happier. Show details ·  1
Kristen
KristenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Fantastic pram

So luxury looking, smooth steering and easy to wheel. Easy to collapse and so affordable. Show details ·  1

Jess H.
Jess H.2 posts

Absolutely love it!!

This is our second BabyBee pram, after having a DUO for our first two babes! When I found out I was pregnant, getting the Rover was a no brainer! Easy to manoeuvre, massive basket for storage underneath and adaptable with capsule and the large seat! Show reply
Amanda Noonan
Amanda NoonanVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Amazing!

While I am still awaiting my baby’s arrival, this pram is beautifully designed, so easy to put together and wheels amazingly! I cannot wait to use this pram! Show reply
Sonam
SonamNSWSydney, NSW
  Verified Rover3

Cant wait to use it

Colour and quality is great and easy to use. Still waiting for baby to use it as due in Jan Show details ·  1
Zoe
Zoe
  Fair Incentive Rover3

Our Second Babybee, We love them!

After buying babybee for our first baby 5 years ago we sold up thinking no more kids, we have just purchased our second babybee for our second baby, a few changes since our first purchase but it’s amazing! We can’t complain! We simply love all the newest features! We can take it everyone knowing a wheel will not fall off, the suspension makes it more enjoyable to push and for the baby. Show details ·  1
Erin Hill
Erin HillWAPerth, WA

Beautiful and practical

Ordered for my first baby! It’s a gorgeous pram and I love the way it moves. Beautiful design and super easy to fold away. Show details ·  1
Kasey S
Kasey SWAPerth, WA

Perfect affordable pram!

This is the perfect affordable pram I highly recommend to anyone thinking of buying it. It’s so easy to put together and put in the car. What I love most is how smooth it is to push it just glides ! Show details ·  1
Neisha S.
Neisha S.

I absolutely love it!!!!

As a first time mother choosing the right pram was very important to me and after many options I still kept going back to the Babybee Rover and I am so glad that I did! Not only being super affordable & stylish the Babybee Rover has great suspension that helps to perform super smooth on different surfaces it is definitely a 10/10! The pram bassinet is very comfortable my baby loves it! definitely recommend The Babybee Pram & Bassinet for any first time mum looking to find the perfect pram! Show details ·  1
Peggy
PeggyNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Love this pram!

So happy I purchased this pram. Bub loves it and we have him in it daily. Great for using in the house, and also for town and park adventures. The large wheels are super sturdy and the suspension is great. I got the bassinet with it and Bub used to have little naps in that while I did housework, so he could stay close. He is in the stroller seat now and enjoys sitting in it and playing with his toys on walks. He always looks and seems comfortable.The basket is a perfect size for nappy bag plus 2 handbags, could also fit in other items if needed. I am 6 foot, and the handle extends to a great height for me. Overall really happy with the pram and would definitely recommend it to others. Show details ·  1
Beth
BethVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best pram

Love this pram! It has been the perfect pram for our little man. Easy to steer and lightweight. Love the calming sage colour. Show details ·  1
Susie
SusieNTDarwin, NT

It's the Bentley of parms

Best parm hands down, there is nothing that I don't love about the rover Show details ·  1

J.Ashe
J.Ashe2 posts

Great pram, easy to use

Great pram! looks great and is very easy to fold down and transport, would definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Zoe p.
Zoe p.
Caitlin
Caitlin
  Rover3

Great pram - so happy we chose those one!

The Babybee Rover has exceeded our expectations! We were tossing up between this pram and another pram, but decided on the Rover because of the reviews and the organic cotton! The pram is great on different surfaces and is easy to manoeuvre. The suspension in the rover makes for a smooth ride, putting bub to sleep. We added on the lambswool cover which our bub loves! He loves sleeping in the pram bassinet (even more so than his own bassinet!), so he is very comfortable. The storage compartment is spacious and we love the storage bag attached to the handlebar. It’s also very light and easy to fold down. I would definitely recommend this pram to other mums! Show details ·  1
Lace C
Lace CNSWSydney, NSW

Great city pram!

Love this pram and how versatile it is for my bub! We’ve enjoyed all the different configurations so he can be comfortable. The frame is lightweight and easy to put together however it does take up a lot of boot space in the car and doesn’t handle very well on uneven ground and would not be suitable for long outdoor walks, it can lean to the left side quite a bit. Overall really happy but glad I kept my original pram for longer outdoor walks. Show details ·  1

Extra Information