Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 2 of 11)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes · No (202)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

So happy with our Rover

The pram is super easy to set up and has simple to use functions. It packs up and down, is compact but also has great storage.
We’re really happy with our Rover and would certainly recommend to others.

Purchased in December 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for a great review Elaina!

Love it!

Fantastic pram, great value for money. After doing lots of research I decided to jump into buying the rover online. I was quite nervous as I couldn't try it in store but the return policy made it stress free to try. I am very impressed with the quality of materials, it has everything you need and is great to use! Very glad I didn't spend double the money on alternative brands. Thanks Babybee!

Purchased for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for a wonderful review Tamara!

Great Pram- would definitely recommend!

Great Pram - It is very easy to use, fold and lift. Also works well with my Maxi Cosi car capsule which makes life easy when out and about in the car.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Kelly! Enjoy your ROVER!

Ems882

Ems882Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely perfect so smooth and suits all our needs!

Very smooth ride for baby on all surfaces super light to push even with my nappy bag underneath my newborn absolutely loves the bassinet attachment guaranteed to fall asleep with plenty of air flow for the warmer months

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

Natasha L

Natasha LSouth Australia

Beyond Impressed!

Our little babe is not due until early march but we have set our pram up already and couldn't be happier.
It looks and feels great. The quality is amazing!
When first setting it up we noticed a rattling in the pram structure. When manufactured a piece of plastic must have fallen in causing the noise. I contacted babybee straight away and they sent out a replacement for this section of the pram. Babybee have been easy to deal with and very prompt with their responses!
I can't wait to actually use the bassinet once the baby comes along.

Purchased in November 2020 for $774.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear Natasha - and glad it is all sorted for you now! All the best with bubs!

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Great pram

Folds down very easily and fairly compact. Can fit the pram + bassinet in our boot (Toyota Camry) with room for groceries too.

Looks nice, easy to manoeuvre, and has a good basket size.

Would be nice if the bassinet were a bit more sturdy and could support the baby's weight using the handle, rather than needing to take her out of carry the bassinet from underneath.

Overall, happy with our purchase.

Purchased in November 2020 for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review and feedback Josh. I will certainly pass on your feedback to the product team.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy!

BabyBee were so great to deal with, they answered all questions promptly and went out of their way to update my order.

The pram is incredibly easy to set up and the quality is great. It’s really simple to use and fold up.

So glad I purchased :)

Purchased in December 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Jess!

Nicola

NicolaPerth, WA

Love it so easy to put together and use! Highly recommend

Very satisfied, easy to put together and easy for me as first time mum to use love the design too!
Easy to move along any terrain even tougher surfaces
Suspension is good
Child very comfortable, loves it!

Purchased in November 2020 for $700.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Maree

Maree

Best Pram Ever

The first pram I bought was a steelcraft double pram, and I used this coupled with a capsule for the first six months with bub. I would notice when walking i'd get sore wrists and would find that it was difficult to manoeuvre. Eventually I decided to bite the bullet a buy a second pram - the babybee, which was my preferred original pram. And I honestly love this so much. The pram is so easy to quickly assemble, and fits well in my car- leaving space for other things in the boot. It also handles well off road on my walks in the local reserve. If you had any reservations buying this, just try the babybee- its the perfect pram.

Purchased in October 2020 for $599.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad you love your ROVER! Thanks for the great review!

Robyn McPherson

Robyn McPhersonCentral West, QLD

Easy to steer and super comfy for bub

Love the assembly and disassembly, good width, drives easily with one hand, suspension is comparatively good, super comfy for bub, great storage and looks flash! Improvements could be made to have the wheels a big lagers for going on rough terrain, bubs arms get stuck between the pivot point of the shade cover and the attach point for the belly bar and the peep hole on the shade cover needs a magnetic or similar fastener on the flap as the weight isn’t heavy enough and blows around in the wind. I am super happy with the pram overall and the price and customer service were a winner for me!

Purchased in December 2020 for $650.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Robyn! We will pass on your feedback to the product team :)

Great pram, easy to use

The pram is easy to assemble, is great on different surfaces and easy to manuever. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I have no regrets with the purchase. Highly recommended.

Purchased in November 2020 for $680.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear - thank you!

Beautiful and simple

Such a great piece of engineering! Easy to collapse down and weighted so it’s easy to move and doesn’t bang against your legs as you move. I would 100% recommend this product.

Purchased in November 2020 for $800.00.

babybeeprams
Babybee P.babybeeprams

Thanks for the awesome review Samantha!

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

Hery

HerySydney, NSW

This is amazing pram, we love this pram so much.

After searching so many pram out there and comparing all of them, finally we decided to try this pram because they are free return, but after we try it, we start love it and keep them for our baby.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Enjoy your ROVER!

Lauren

LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy and looks amazing

Very reasonable price, easy to fold up and very compact. One of the best looking prams around for less than half the price of your typical expensive sort after brands.

Purchased in October 2020 for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Lauren!

Andy Pandy

Andy PandyGoulburn Valley, VIC

A wonderful gift from a new nanna to her daughter, for her new grandson

A fantastic stable pram that can be used anywhere!
It is built well, built to last and is 100 percent reliable.
It is beautifully made and is very comfortable.
A wonderful gift.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,000.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear! Thank you for the lovely review, and enjoy your ROVER!

Rachel C.

Rachel C.Perth, WA

Fantastic price and quality

I looked at a lot of prams before settling on the Babybee Rover. It's an attractive pram, slim lined; and so easy to put together. My four year old had a lot of fun helping me putting it together for his little brother. It's very easy to push and manoeuvre. It came earlier than anticipated and I bought it when it was on sale at $100 off the full purchase price, and I love having the option of afterpay, which also contributed to my decision in purchasing this pram. A high end pram without the price-tag - would definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2020.

babybeeprams
Babybee P.babybeeprams

Thanks for the awesome review! All the best with bub!

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

Convenient, light, attractive and easy to put together!

Putting the pram together, in approximately 2 minutes, was the first time assembling something didn’t end in an argument for myself and my husband! A light, attractive and quality pram!

Purchased in November 2020 for $850.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review Amelia! Enjoy your ROVER!

Michaela Doughty

Michaela DoughtySydney, NSW

As good as the reviews!

Purchasing and delivery was simple enough, satisfied by the speed. Customer service up to point of sale was fantastic. Pram works well (we got the Rover), compact and will fit easily in my small car.

Purchased in October 2020 for $874.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review Michaela! Enjoy your ROVER!

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this pram

We love this pram. I did lots of research and was recommended this pram by someone on Instagram who shared the demo video. This pram is so comfortable to use and my little one seems comfortable! The suspension is great and folds down easily. It takes up a bit of room in my boot but all pram with adequate storage and good tires would.

Purchased in March 2020 for $800.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Zoe!

NOT ALL TERRAIN!!

I bought the rover 2019 for my little one born September 2020.
Sadly did I miss on the page that nowhere does it state how it handles different terrains. I live in rural Victoria and this pram is so wobbly I have found it has almost flipped twice due to the wheels catching and spinning themselves.
The pram is not a one handed push either as if i try to push the pram with 1 hand the front wheels lock and pull to one side, I then have to stop lift the pram unclick the front wheels and put them back in for them to run smoothly again.
I worry so much for the safety of my child as I cannot trust that this pram won't lock or flip as it has a mind of its own.

Purchased in June 2020.

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm