Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 2 of 5)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes (8) · No (24)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Nina L.

Nina L.Sydney, NSW

Great value and design

The pram was extremely easy to assemble, it transitions from bassinet to chair easily and is very quick to fold up and pack away. The only flaw is that the lower basket has a high back the faces forward so you need to be in front of the pram to access it, not on the handle side.

Purchased in September 2020 for $799.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Nina, we will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Surprisingly impressed

For how much it costs compared to other prams, we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the pram itself. It was easy to set up and the bits just fitted so well. And you know when the quality of the zipper says it all, that's what we found with the pra hahaha. We would definitely recommend and very satisfied with the purchase.

Purchased in November 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review!

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value!

The 2019 Babybee Rover is my second pram for my first bub and I am so so happy with my purchase. The pram feels so sturdy and strong. My babe is a little big for her age and is super comfy in it. All aspects of the pram is great, like the size of the tyres, the size of the basket underneath and the way it folds up. I feel they have thought of it all! I had the sun cover break and there was no issue getting it replaced!

• +2Thumbnail

Purchased in November 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the wonderful review and gorgeous pics!

Ajm

Ajm Northern Region, NSW

Very lightweight! Perfect too push around

Was a little hard to zip together though, but it is so smooth to push and I’m so happy to have purchased it for my first bub! I was a little sad that I had purchased it a day before all prams were $100 off, but that obviously isn’t any fault of yours, hopefully I can continue to use it for my next bub. I love the colors and the fact that it come with some free accessories, especially for how much money was paid for the pram! fits perfectly in my car, will be so good to take for morning walks, runs etc also very light and compact not too heavy! I can’t wait to use it

Purchased in October 2020 for $875.00.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Viv

VivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pram

Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre and a lovely colour. Great value for money. Breaks are reliable. Great storage basket which is handy for carrying shopping and other things for baby. Love it

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,500.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review!

Sheila

SheilaNorthern Territory

Affordable and Practical

I am completely satisfied with the performance of the pram on indoor surfaces and outdoor concrete/terrain. It is easy to maouvre up/down steps even with the toddler board attached. Toddler board is a bit awkward to walk with as the wheels are placed in the same position as your walking stance.
The bassinet is super comfortable but for a tiny newborn you need to extra support to keep them in place.

Purchased in September 2020 for $999.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the review! I will pass on your feedback to the product team, and hope you enjoy your ROVER!

Durdy123

Durdy123Sydney, NSW

Great pram!

I love our Babybee pram finding it easy to walk with being an active person, easy to collapse and fits easily with the car seat capsule. My only critique would be (given it’s designed in Australia) the bassinet does not protect the baby from the sun and we always have to put a Muslin over the top which is not recommended due to the heat. The stroller seat has a protective UPF cover but this does not fit over the bassinet.

Purchased in July 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review! I will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team.

Game changer

We are so happy with the Rover - more importantly, so is our daughter. She loves being higher up and being able to see around her, and seems really comfortable. We previously had a three wheel stroller so I have struggled a little with steering on some terrain but overall we are very happy with it.

Purchased in August 2020 for $800.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pram, bassinet and accessories are fantastic. Pram is light weight and easy to fold up. Brake is a little tricky to use.

Pram is easy manoeuvre on all surfaces. It is light weight and easy to fold up. Plush insert for bassinet in soft, comfortable and easy to wash.
Brakes are sturdy but a little tricky to use.

Purchased in August 2020 for $875.00.

Thanks Steph!

Afagh M.

Afagh M.Perth, WA

The pram is good and light

I like the pram in many ways , it is light , it is not bulky , Bub is comfortable in it , It has good storage , rain cover is handy ( I didn’t use sun cover yet ) overall the pram is very good. I just had a little bit of problem with its brake , when you push break handle down the wheels get locked but when you pull the break handle up the wheels are still locked , this caused me some issues , then I found the trick . If you don’t want your wheels be locked you have to move the pram back and forth to release the wheels . Probably this is not very ideal because you expect the wheels move after releasing the brake handle but they don’t

Purchased in June 2020 for $850.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the review, we will be sure to pass on your feedback to the product team.

Jo Sephine

Jo SephineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy

Love our Rover. Had a Comet prior and there’s noticeable improvements with the Rover (belly bar opens and closes, adjustable handle, better maneuverability, sturdier material, smoother ride). My only complaint is the canopy could be bigger.

Purchased in December 2019.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the feedback Jo - we will send it through to the product team!

Great design at a good price!

We reviewed many prams and tried several in-store looking for just the right pram that would work in a mall or off-terrain that was also a no-brainer to setup. After not really finding what we wanted we went online and found babybee’s Rover. Their product videos and good customer service reviews + refund policy gave us the confidence to take a chance on it and we couldn’t be happier that we did. Easy to assemble & set up, sturdy on concrete or countryside walks, comfy and functional yet beautiful. Great design at a good price and Aussie-made - love it! Highly recommend for parents like us who want good value without sacrificing safety and style.

Purchased in April 2020 at Babybee for $699.00.

Thank you Vanessa!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

June

JuneSydney, NSW

Stylish, well built pram with good accessories and value for money

Purchased in July 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Easy to use and fold away. So smooth and comfortable. Love it!

It is a super comfortable pram. It is smooth and easy to operate. I love this pram! My child is comfortable and sits perfectly in the pram. I love the 2 seats from birth to toddler. Very practical and drives well.

Purchased in May 2020 for $799.00.

Thanks Nicole!

Sam

Sam

The best buggy

Love all the features of this pram. It’s lightweight, looks attractive and it’s easy to fold when getting in and out of the car. Love the accessories also. Wish it came in more colours.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review Sam!

bmellington88

bmellington88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value pram

So easy to put together, and really easy to fold up. Folds up reasonably small to fit in my hatchback. Great manoeuvrability and nice and sturdy. My only grievance is it can be quite a bumpy ride on gravel/uneven surfaces but overall it’s a pretty good pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for your review!

Denise

DeniseSouthwest, VIC

I love the Babybee

My daughter is now 11 weeks old I use it every day the bassinet, capsule and toddler part a I would totally recommend it is fantastic but the only is it should have a zip on back of hood of the bassinet as when it’s wind there’s no way to stop the cold coming in from the back and the foot at the bottom could be flat for toddler seat but otherwise it’s a fantastic pram

Purchased in October 2019 for $750.00.

Thank you for review!

Atanu

AtanuCentral West, NSW

This is a solid pram

Very satisfied with the pram so far, perform s really well on different surfaces. Shock absorbers are good. Easy to assemble and pack up. Only negative thing is the wt as the core structure is made of steel. Otherwise quite happy.

Purchased in April 2020 for $749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Pat

PatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love!!

I love this pram. It is so smooth on every surface, the suspension is fantastic and my little one never fusses when shes in the bassinet so I think she loves it too!

So glad I chose the baby bee rover!

Purchased in April 2020 for $850.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad your little one loves her ROVER! Thanks Pat!

Kel Nobes

Kel NobesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful pram

This pram not only looks beautiful but it is so nice to push around, its very smooth and easy to push around with one hand. It’s super easy to open and close. The only thing that I would change is the opening of the basket is at the front of the pram and I would personally prefer it at the back.

Purchased in March 2020 for $700.00.

Thanks Kel!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm