Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 2 of 54)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

4.9 (1,004)
    4.9 (1,013)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (349) · No (157)
  • Safety

Love love love

Easy to use
Smooth when in use
Stylish look
Plenty of room for storage
Great accessories with it
Easy assemble
Easy to move in different directions
Fast shipping and delivery
Overall love this pram

Purchased in December 2020 for $774.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear... Thanks Jess!

Dime

DimeSydney, NSW

Best pram on the market

Perfect pram to take anywhere, the suspension is so smooth you do not feel anything. I wouldnt change the pram at all as its made life easy with how its folds away perfectly

Thanks so much!!

Hannah

HannahNorth Western Region, NSW

Best pram I have used

I absolutely love the babyBee Rover. It was so easy to put together as well as being able to pack it up with no hassle unlike other prams I have used for other family members kids. It’s so lightweight and easy to pick up which is amazing when lifting it into the car. Both my partner and I are really happy that we purchased this pram over other prams and can’t wait to use it as our little one is due to arrive in early June. It’s good value for money and I couldn’t fault it in anyway.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear... Thanks Hannah!

Emma D.

Emma D.Far North Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much Emma. Our touch up pen works wonders on scratches. You can find it here: https://babybeeprams.com.au/collections/rover-2019-parts-accessories/products/dupli-colour-touch-up-paint-pen-black

Jordan Auld Mataio

Jordan Auld Mataio Darling Downs, QLD

We love it!

We absolutely love our babybee! So easy to put together and so light to lift, fold and manoeuvre. We were amazed by the sturdy quality and sleek design. In love!

Yay!! Thanks Jordan!

Olivia Macgregor

Olivia MacgregorKimberley, WA

The most perfect Pram EVER!!!

One word to describe the Babybee Rover 19: PERFECT!
I’ve looked at many prams and this is the only one to catch my eye. It’s super functional & everywhere I go I get people asking me where I got the pram from. I have sent many friends to the Babybee website to get their own!
My daughter has nothing but smiles each time I take her out for our evening walk or even to the shops! I wish I could do more than 5 stars ✨
Easy to put together, very safe & it’s just an over all amazing pram. I couldn’t fault anything. Super affordable. I spent just over $700 with shipping but for the amazing quality it has, I wouldn’t mind spending more.

Purchased in December 2020 for $704.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

What a happy bubba, Olivia! Congratulations, we're so pleased you love your Rover. -Andy

Lydia

LydiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a dream pram!

I went out for dinner with a friend who had the Rover. I had the bugaboo donkey. I was so taken back and amazed at how compact & practical the Rover was! I went home that night and bought one right away. So far it has no faults whatsoever. So much better than my monster size bugaboo. I love it so much and so does my baby!

Love it Lydia, we love how compact and comfy the Rover is too! -Andy

So so happy with this Pram

I am very very satisfied with this pram. After researching dozens of brands and models and getting lost in the chaos of internet I decided to go for the rover based on tutorials and reviews. So happy we did as it is perfect and I cant fault it :)

Purchased in December 2020 at Babybee for $900.00.

Thanks Maria! -Andy

Super happy with the pram

It's very easy to push it, easy and quick assemble, love the color and all accesorises that come with it. For affordable price I got a lot of great stuff aditional to main products I needed

Bec Harrison

Bec HarrisonGreat Southern, WA

Super Happy with our Pram. Totally INLOVE!!

Purchased in December 2020 for $864.98.

Melbourne Mum

Melbourne MumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honestly the best pram on the market

This pram makes my life as a single Mum so much easier. It's lightweight and a dream to steer. The wheels never stick and the turning circle is extremely smooth. This pram is insanely easy to steer and manoeuvre with one hand and the suspension is great, my baby isn't bothered at all by change in terrain or the uneven footpaths we come across on our walks. Collapsing it to pack into the car boot and then to set it up again is almost too easy. If you're worried that you can't test it out in person before buying, don't be! I'm so glad with my purchase. I can't imagine life without it.

Aliesha Tedeschi

Aliesha TedeschiLaunceston, TAS

Amazing, so easy to use and maneuver

Really happy with how the pram can easily be moved on different surfaces without making my little bub jump or rock around!
Due to him being able to stay asleep on a rockier surface I believe he is is very confortable

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

I would buy another one!

We did extensive research on which pram would be most suitable for our baby and were extremely pleased with the baby bee rover pram. It is seamless, stylish, has incredible inclusions and is is absolutely bang for buck!

The design inside the bassinet is gorgeous. It drives easy, folds easy, fits easily into my car and baby loves it. Would absolutely purchase another one or a dual pram if we had twins!

Purchased in December 2020 for $750.00.

Courtney M

Courtney MSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m completely in LOVE with this pram!

Purchased in November 2020 for $799.00.

6th pram is a charm!

I am stoked with my pram. I have tried so many prams and this is the best by far! It drives so smooth, folds easily and my son loves it!
Added bonus is it’s GORGEOUS!
I wish there was some Velcro or buttons to attach the seat liner/comforters on the straps but it’s not a drama at all.

Purchased in December 2020 for $649.00.

Norah

NorahSydney, NSW

Easy and light, simply loving it

Very happy with the pram it’s features are great. Easy to carry, simple and easy to assemble. Enough space for your baby bag, variety of options available has everything you need as first time mum.

Purchased in January 2021 for $700.00.

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent pram

I ordered this pram as a gift for our grandchild, and the parents love how easy the pram is to maneuver, it feels very sturdy and the bassinet lining is so soft. Going for walks is a breeze, thank you for marketing an excellent product.

Nova86

Nova86Hunter Region, NSW

Great pram at an affordable price

We purchased this pram for our first child. The fold is easy, the storage space underneath more than adequate, looks great and is incredibly easy to push. The curb pop feature with extra suspension is useful too. We looked at multiple brands and felt this ticked all the boxes for a reasonable price.

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Hannah

HannahThe Mallee, VIC

The perfect pram! Can’t wait to use it!

Came in one box and easy to assemble. Feels very sturdy and safe. Baby will be very comfortable in the soft lined bassinet and toddler seat. We can’t wait to use it on walks.

Purchased in December 2020 for $750.00.

Cassidy M.

Cassidy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!! Best stroller ever

Easy to assemble and dismantle! I got the sage. Just a gorgeous colour and so comfortable. My LO falls aslee every time I put her in there. Best Buy ever!

Purchased in November 2020 for $750.00.

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm