Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 3 of 55)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

4.9 (1,011)
    4.9 (1,017)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (327) · No (186)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Urvi Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect easy going and super comfortable pram for baby and myself to move around.

Very easy to manoeuvre
Suspension is great due to the best quality wheels and doesn’t wake up a sleeping baby
Baby is super cozy and comfortable in the pram. The bassinet mattress is good quality and we even use the bassinet in our House. We saved money on purchasing a new bassinet for our house.

Urvi

Thank you for suggestion and concern. Yes we don’t use it for longer periods or overnight at all, but just for a small nap during the day if baby needs one when we are downstairs as we will in a double storey.

Nicola

NicolaPerth, WA

Love it so easy to put together and use! Highly recommend

Very satisfied, easy to put together and easy for me as first time mum to use love the design too!
Easy to move along any terrain even tougher surfaces
Suspension is good
Child very comfortable, loves it!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review! Enjoy your ROVER!

cecily_007

cecily_007Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value for money

It’s pretty steady and definitely good value for money after comparing with many other brands for similar features. We haven’t started using it yet, but so far we are happy with the looks and quality.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review!

Ebony Mudie

Ebony MudieGippsland, VIC

Absolutely amazing product and service!

The pram is super light weight and compact, it’s easy to manoeuvre and pops up easily over curbs etc. and the customer service was incredible! Added an extra accessory after order and was sent with my original order for no added fee! It also arrived in 4 days rather than the quoted 14 days. Definitely our best baby purchase so far

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review Ebony!

Raj P.

Raj P.Sydney, NSW

Love it, perfect pram for our baby!

Very satisfied, it is very easy to manoeuvre on different kind of surfaces. We could not be happier with the pram. It’s not too heavy and very easy to assemble.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your great review!

Best Pram ever

Easy to use. Suspension works well. Looks amazing. Performs great. Multiple positive comments from other parents. Our child looks very comfortable. I wish I had bought one for our first child.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Amazing quality!

We are really happy with our Rover pram. It is just like the videos online. Very neat and light when folded. Good quality metals and fabrics. Can't wait to use it with our bubba on the way!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the lovely review, and all the best with bub!

Mai Ngo

Mai NgoSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

We bought this pram as a gift for your niece overseas. The pram surprises us when it works well outside of Australia. We are happy with suspension. The liner of the bassinet is a bit uncomfortable for the baby. If Babybee could consider the materials change, it would be perfect.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review!

I absolutely LOVE my Rover pram!

I am so super excited to use this beautiful pram! I bought it very early in my pregnancy I had heard excellent reviews from a few mums so I didn’t hesitate to jump online and order. it came so quickly and I put it together super easily! It’s light weight so I can use it all the time I Love the easy change between bassinet, car seat and toddler pram seat, honestly a dream to use! And looks good too!!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Sarah!

Kylie Jean Garcia

Kylie Jean GarciaCanberra 2600, ACT

I LOVE my Rover!

I have the Rover in grey and the colour is so nice and exactly as pictured. SO easy to use and set up and such a phenomenal price! Delivery was very quick and I’ve been so pleased with the customer service. I recommended the Rover to one of my best friends who just ordered hers in sage. I know she’s going to love it!

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks for the lovely review and recommendation!

Luke

Luke Western District, VIC

It’s awesome our baby isn’t due for another month and I find myself pushing it around every time I walk past it

It’s a beast. We both love it and I’m sure our little girls going to feel the same- it’s the Ferrari’s of prams. And all the attachments are awesome. Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear thanks Luke! All the best with bub too!

Lovely and light pram

Lovely and light pram. Really enjoy its' responsiveness and how easily I can turn or control the direction with one hand. Only wish it could be folded single handedly, or would stand up on its' own when folded. Otherwise great!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Hannah! We will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Jamie

JamieNew South Wales

It’s Great! Very Happy.

Delivered very quickly. It was easy to unpack and set up, super happy with how with how sturdy and comfortable the pram is to use. Fits nicely in both cars and it’s not too heavy.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Jamie!

Babybee Rover

Pram came quickly and was easy to set up. Bub hasn’t arrived yet, but have taken it for a spin around the house and super smooth steering. Love the colour and all the extras it came with. Did lots of research and so happy with it.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review, and all the best with bub!

Bianca Thatcher

Bianca ThatcherSydney, NSW

Best Pram!

My friend recommended this pram to me as she has it for her daughter and couldn’t say a bad thing about it. I purchased the pram and have never had a problem. It’s smooth, comfortable and easy to push, has plenty of storage, easy to fold up even if you’re not the strongest person. My other friend bought the bugaboo donkey and watched me fold up the rover and was amazed how easy it was compared to hers. My son seems comfortable in it. The tilt function is great for when he wants to sleep. Since using the pram for the past 6months I have recommended to my friends who have since bought the stroller with capsule bundle. 10/10!

Babybee P.Babybee

That is great to hear thanks Bianca!

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing pram

This pram was recommended to me by a friend and I love it! So far I have only used the bassinet and it seems very comfy. The suspension is great and my baby has no trouble sleeping in it. It is also very easy to fold up & down and take in & out of the car. I would certainly recommend the babybee rover to any new parent

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review and recommendation!

Saad Malik

Saad MalikSydney, NSW

Excellent product

i took a risk by ordering online without physically inspecting the Stroller - it turned out to be of high quality and extremely easy to manage/assemble. 9/10 will recommend! So far our bub is using the bassinet, which is super comfy! i am sure the normal sit up seat will be as comfortable for him as well.

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

Maree

Maree

Best Pram Ever

The first pram I bought was a steelcraft double pram, and I used this coupled with a capsule for the first six months with bub. I would notice when walking i'd get sore wrists and would find that it was difficult to manoeuvre. Eventually I decided to bite the bullet a buy a second pram - the babybee, which was my preferred original pram. And I honestly love this so much. The pram is so easy to quickly assemble, and fits well in my car- leaving space for other things in the boot. It also handles well off road on my walks in the local reserve. If you had any reservations buying this, just try the babybee- its the perfect pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad you love your ROVER! Thanks for the great review!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Exceeded expectations

We have found the rover 2019 fantastic especially at the beach.
The suspension works well so easy to use on the sand.
The baby is loving the bassinet on the pram and and find a nice walk always gets her to sleep

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks John!

Danielle

DanielleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great pram, love it

I bought this pram after seeing my sister in laws babybee rover, I absolutely love it. Great to take anywhere, so easy to push around, quick and easy to put in the car. Such great quality.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm