Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 3 of 11)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes · No (202)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our Babybee

We spent a lot of time looking at different prams and trying them out in-store. We went with the Babybee Rover because it ticked all the boxes. Lightweight (some prams are so heavy!!) easily to maneuver, small so it fits easily in the boot of my car, it came with all the accessories we wanted and it looks great. My partner loves it because of the great suspension and good turning circle (Haha) Also, it's half the price of other prams!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Claire - great to hear! Enjoy your ROVER!

Kaylie Shaw

Kaylie ShawPerth, WA

Great Pram

Great price for a pram that feels good and really easy to use. Lightweight and folding it up is super easy. Feels safe and the adjustable handle is awesome. The black looks good and seems to be durable paint.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Kaylie!

Great pram so far!

Satisfied with the pram on different terrain, suspension seems good and our son appears comfortable.
Our only complaint is the weight that sits on top of the hood, in even a tiny breeze it lifts up and doesn't stay down over the peephole. I originally thought it was magnetised but it's just a very light weighted disc. We have had to resort to using a clothes peg to secure it. A bit disappointing considering the attention to detail with all other aspects of the pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review Bonnie, I will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team.

Great investment

I recently purchased a new rover for my second born having only used a second hand bugaboo for my first. I wish I had have bought the baby bee sooner. Equally as good a quality and functional as other high end brands and loving the toddler skateboard to go with it.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much - that is great to hear!

Kelsey

KelseyDarwin, NT

Nice but not perfect

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review Kelsey, you should be able to fold the ROVER without it touching the ground - so please email in to the team at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you would like any further help.

Chloë

ChloëMid North Coast, NSW

Ticks all the necessary boxes for an all round perfect pram!

A breeze to operate. Love the different recline options for easy nap time. The wind and sun shield is very handy and we use it nearly everyday. My baby is very comfortable and happy in his pram. It’s a staple piece of equipment in our everyday activities.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the lovely review, and all the best on your adventures!

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From great to average.

It's a beautiful pram with simple functionality. Two biggest drawbacks: 1. The frame scratches way too easily. 2. The website doesn't accurately represent the height of the pram when seating toddlers. It's uncomfortable for them past around 1.5 years. Have a look at the photos of Emmy on the website for the height indication, poor kid is about to break her neck trying to fit into that pram.

Pram also creeks a lot and front wheels often have a mind of their own.

Overall I was really excited for this pram, but a year on and I'm not so sure anymore!

Alison

AlisonPerth, WA

A good pram with a few minor issues

This is a good pram which is sturdy, easy to collapse and generally handles well. I find with the seat in the parent facing position the steering is a little more difficult and I can't manage with only one hand for long as I feel the centre of balance is a little off. My other minor issue is that I find the basket in not easily accessible from behind the pram, only in front. While not a huge problem, it would be great if this were accessible from both aspects.

Hi Alison,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our ROVER... I will definitely pass on the basket access feedback to the team!
Cheers,
Babybee Team

Game changer

We are so happy with the Rover - more importantly, so is our daughter. She loves being higher up and being able to see around her, and seems really comfortable. We previously had a three wheel stroller so I have struggled a little with steering on some terrain but overall we are very happy with it.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to set up, looks great!

I am 6 months pregnant and had no troubles setting this up on my own, which is impressive with my baby brain and giant bump combined.

The pram looks fantastic, I can't wait for the baby comes so I can test it out properly!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Kat! All the best with bubs!

Farwah

FarwahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally worth it's value!!

It's the best! It's so comfy and easy to handle. It can go anywhere and everywhere. It also has so many useful accessories come with it. I absolutely love it.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review!

Solid built, great design

Fantastic pram. The pram fits well in the car. It's lightweight and easy to assemble. The suspension, comfort, and maintainability is equally good. I totally recommend the pram just like my friend recommended this to me.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review and recommendation!

Emily

EmilySouth Australia

Amazing pram

You will not regret purchasing this pram! The materials used are beautiful, the overall quality is beyond excellent and in general it is such an easy to use pram! It had gone above and beyond my expectations!

babybeeprams
Babybee P.babybeeprams

Great to hear thanks Emily!

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

Brendan S

Brendan SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The smoothest part of my day

The Babybee Rover has been the most important purchase for our newborn. The Rover provides freedom to enjoy time with my loved one with the least amount of hassle. It glides on all terrains, has excellent storage and being a first time father I feel at ease with the safety it provides.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Brendan, that's great to hear!

Vic

VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pram and off-roader!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you - so great to hear!

Anup M.

Anup M.Sydney, NSW

Super Product and quick delivery

Ordered this pram after doing a lot of research, happy to give this a 5 star. The delivery was quick, packaging was nice and setting up the pram was quite easy.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review!

Taz

TazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for taking the time to review, and we will pass on your feedback to the product team

Disappointed

DisappointedHampton East

Lovely stylish pram

Pram looked exactly how it appeared in photos and videos online. Took a little while to arrive so I would recommend ordering well in advance if it is not currently in stock. Seems comfortable and very easy to maneuver. Very stylish without the price tag!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review!

MRS_P

MRS_PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pram of my dreams

Next to a car seat, This is the only other item we decided to budget for brand new as money is rather tight this year. We are so glad we did! Beautifully made and all accessories included in the price. The gutter pop feature is better then any other prams we tried out. Fits perfectly in my Cerato Hatchback with room for some shopping. Soft finishes and stylish look without the crazy price tags of some of the other brands. Very happy with our purchase!

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad to hear! Thank you for letting us know!

Great Buy!

Bought this for my daughter who is thrilled with it. It's excellent quality and has great extras like the padded inserts and bag for the handlebar. Very happy I splashed out on this, she'll put it to great use when the little one arrives. We also bought the adaptors for a capsule. All works beautifully. Buy one!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for the lovely review Joanna - It's so great to hear!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm