Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 3 of 18)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes (358) · No
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Puay Ling Lai

This pram is perfect. It’s my Best Buy for my precious little one!

Light weight, easy function. Would have be the greatest product if the bassinet canopy can be a little further extend to fully cover the baby from lights. Apart from that, excellent pram for my little one.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review, and I will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Regina

ReginaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's perfect for our bub, myself and my husband.

It's very stylish. Modern and the performance of the pram is absolutely amazing. My bub is always comfortable in this babybee rover pram. Very satisfying with the pram's suspension. It's the best one out there and the price is very good too.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Regina!

Urvi Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect easy going and super comfortable pram for baby and myself to move around.

Very easy to manoeuvre
Suspension is great due to the best quality wheels and doesn’t wake up a sleeping baby
Baby is super cozy and comfortable in the pram. The bassinet mattress is good quality and we even use the bassinet in our House. We saved money on purchasing a new bassinet for our house.

Urvi

Thank you for suggestion and concern. Yes we don’t use it for longer periods or overnight at all, but just for a small nap during the day if baby needs one when we are downstairs as we will in a double storey.

Ebony Mudie

Ebony MudieGippsland, VIC

Absolutely amazing product and service!

The pram is super light weight and compact, it’s easy to manoeuvre and pops up easily over curbs etc. and the customer service was incredible! Added an extra accessory after order and was sent with my original order for no added fee! It also arrived in 4 days rather than the quoted 14 days. Definitely our best baby purchase so far

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review Ebony!

Kylie Jean GarciaCanberra 2600, ACT

I LOVE my Rover!

I have the Rover in grey and the colour is so nice and exactly as pictured. SO easy to use and set up and such a phenomenal price! Delivery was very quick and I’ve been so pleased with the customer service. I recommended the Rover to one of my best friends who just ordered hers in sage. I know she’s going to love it!

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks for the lovely review and recommendation!

Luke

Luke Western District, VIC

It’s awesome our baby isn’t due for another month and I find myself pushing it around every time I walk past it

It’s a beast. We both love it and I’m sure our little girls going to feel the same- it’s the Ferrari’s of prams. And all the attachments are awesome. Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear thanks Luke! All the best with bub too!

Wonderful product!!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Puay Ling Lai

This is excellent product, can’t wait for my baby to use it to jog and walk with us!

All aspects are good in quality. It will be best if the bassinet canopy can extend further to fully cover when baby’s sleeping. Love the comfort of the linen and light weight features best fit for tiny mums like me. Good product are meant to be shared, Would highly recommend for friends and families.

babybeeprams
Babybee P.babybeeprams

Thank you for the wonderful review, and we will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

Sarah

Sarah South East Queensland, QLD

Rolling into 2021 with style and practicality

Gorgeous pram that folds small enough to fit into the smallest space and the bassinet allows for easy moving of baby without waking and It’s a smooth ride for baby

Thank you Sarah!

I am loving the Rover

The Rover is so light & easy to push, looks super stylish & the is great quality. Just need bubs to be born so I can push him around. The bonus of getting everything you need in one box was my favorite ❤️

babybeeprams
Babybee P.babybeeprams

Great to hear - thanks Krystal!

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

Lisa Zammit

Lisa ZammitSydney, NSW

Awesome value for a quality product

I love the practicality of this pram, it’s stylish & functional. It’s easy to maneuver on flat or uneven terrain and I love the option of rear or forward facing carraige.

Thanks Lisa!

Ana P.

Ana P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The perfect purchase

As first time parents we were nervous about the quality of products we have been purchasing. The Rover blew us away - high quality, light and the perfect size. It was extremely easy and straight foreword to assemble, and once assemble storage and folding it up is really straight forward. Perfect size for our boot on a smaller size hatch back. It also comes with so many accessories other prams don’t come standard with. Couldn’t ask for anything better!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review!

The pram you dream of at a price you can afford

The pram is stable on all surfaces. The suspension is durable and flexible, allowing for a smooth ride for bubba. The pram provides enough space for my baby, the lining of the bassinet is soft to touch, completing the premium nature of the pram. The pram is overall attractive and premium in appearance as well as usage. The price is great value for the high quality product you receive. I am very impressed with the product and so glad I was able to support a family business.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for the lovely review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Monica Katona

Monica KatonaNorth West, QLD

BEST Pram on the Aussie Market!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation!

Maddison

Maddison Hunter Region, NSW

Best online purchase I have had!

* Pram works great over every terrain I have tried so far!
* The suspension is exactly as described, absolutely perfect!
* My child appears very comfortable and enjoys being in the pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Amanda

AmandaVictoria

It’s easy, practical, looks great, comfortable and couldn’t be without it!

I have used the pram on different surfaces and it has been fantastic, the quality of the entire pram is great. The inner lining of the pram is so incredibly soft. Suspension is fantastic and baby is perfectly content!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the wonderful review Amanda!

Love it! 100% recommend to all parents!

I love the functionality of the pram and all the features that are included. It is worth the price you pay. Perfect on all terrains and has such good suspension. Little babe loves it and if I ever need another pram I know where I’ll be coming back to. Thanks Baby Bee for making first time parenting so easy and being so helpful in choosing such a versatile pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the awesome review Samantha!

Petrea Leslie

Petrea LeslieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing

By far the best pram ever! We looked at so many different prams in stores and none of them compared to the amazing quality and style of the rover! The suspension and the wheels are amazing not to mention how soft the bassinet and seat are for your little one!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you! So great to hear! Enjoy your ROVER!

Sheradin4

Sheradin4South East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded my expectations

The Rover is so much smoother than I expected, especially turning tight corners. Very comfortable to walk with on all surfaces, and it’s the prettiest pram I could find also!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the lovely review!

Katey02

Katey02Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing product!! Very light easy to manoeuvre and not to mention exceptional customer service!!

Amazing product!! Very light, easy to manoeuvre, perfect size both the bassinet and stroller and not to mention exceptional customer service when I thought there was a fault but it was just my baby brain and the issue was fixed within an hour of me contacting them for support!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much! Always great to hear! Enjoy your ROVER!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm