Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 3 of 5)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes (8) · No (24)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Kate

KateHunter Region, NSW

Good value and nice design, comes with everything you need.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your review Kate!

Pram lover

Pram loverPerth, WA

Good Pram

Its a nice pram, sometimes the wheels lock up which is annoying but the materials are nice. Basket is my favourite part. Its a bit annoying to fold sometimes it takes a couple goes.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Excited Nan

Excited NanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A pram for all sizes!

My son has given the pram a test drive and loves it! He is tall and his partner is quite short! They are impressed how it suits both! Is it compact and easy to assemble! That’s what you need when you hands are full! ❤️

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear thank you!

Sib

SibSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality, light weight, stylish!

Very similar Features to more expensive brands we were looking at! Although we weren’t able to view the product before purchasing online the video on the website was very informative and accurate!

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks Sib!

Angel jose

Angel joseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality

Good performance,very good quality And am sure Bub will be very comfortable , We are extremely satisfied with the purchase. The best part is easy and straight forward to install and easy to fold and store in the car.

Thanks Angel!

Happy with this purchase

Great pram, easy to put together and to use. The storage is great.The only problem was part of the seat had a scratch. Otherwise really love it and would reccomend.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for reviewing, Izzy!

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Fantastic, stylish pram

I bought this pram new on afterpay (very affordable), I find it handles very well on most surfaces but definitely prefer the solid wheels to the ones you inflate with air. We also have a Steelcraft and my son much prefers the babybee, the ability to face towards and away is perfect for him. It has over time become "creaky", I suspect from rocking to sleep when out and about. This is the only fault I can find on the pram and will be selling to purchase the "duo" from babybee to accommodate my toddler & newborn.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for reviewing!

Chelsae C.

Chelsae C.Perth, WA

Special Gift

This beautiful all black pram was a surprise gift from my in-laws. I had be previously looking to buy a used pram. We are excited to be able to use the pram because it looks so comfy. One of the reasons we chose it is because of the bassinet function. Another reason is because we are tall and the seats up a bit higher. I really like that is designer by Aussies for use in Australia.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your review Chelsae!

Super easy to put together!

Extremely happy with the Rover. Super easy to steer and very light weight. Not only does the pram look good, the material inside the bassinet is super soft for baby. Putting together was a breeze! The storage basket faces outwards so am wondering how practical this will be rather than facing you.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your review Megan!

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Simple design and easy to use

I love that this pram doesn't get too obssessed with extraneous details. It has all that you need and is easy to use. The glides so smoothly wherever you go and comes with everything you need. I like that it's also slim in profile compared to other very similar prams so it is easy to manoeuvre with one hand.
The only complaint I have is that changing the angle of the seat itself isn't as smooth (there is a bit of a jolt when it clicks into position).

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review Anna!

The pram is perfect but delivery was a little bit late

Everything is fine and comfortable for my baby bassinet is soft and safe and I can use it in rainy weather because it has cover to safe of rain and wind

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your review Ali. Apologies for the late delivery, Australia Post are experiencing major delays at the moment due to the current situation. Great to hear the ROVER is perfect, and I hope it was worth the wait!

KatieJ

KatieJLaunceston, TAS

Great looking & functioning pram!

I love this pram! It looks great and I get heaps of compliments on it.
Quick and easy to get in and out of the car, and love the option to get the adaptors to match with a variety of capsules.
My only issue would be that it definitely prefers a smooth footpath, it can get a bit noisy/rickety on a rough surface.
Would highly recommend though to any expecting parent.

Thanks Katie!

Sintija N.

Sintija N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall very satisfied, a few flaws

Rebecca W

Rebecca WGoulburn Valley, VIC

The pram with everything

The Babybee Rover comes with everything you could possibly need in a pram. It performs well on all surfaces, be it footpaths, gravel, or even grass. I cannot fault the stylish look of this pram, but even with the seat liner there was no real softness to the seat, a more padded insert would have been preferable. While I am overall very satisfied with my purchase, there is one design fault I feel I must point out, the canopy my be generous in size, but I find it constantly fails to lock firmly into place when open. The failure of the canopy to stay firmly in place when open is more of an irritation, rather than a serious problem. I d

Practical and stylish

Hi Mikaela,
Brilliant to hear that you are loving your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Find out how Babybee Rover compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

The best value pram you can buy

We purchased the 2019 Rover after a rigorous process evaluating the numerous brands on the market. What we discovered is that Babybee provided a combination of high quality materials, construction and engineering at an affordable price point. Customer service was friendly, attentive and timely in their response. The product itself was easy to assemble and practical with plenty of room for the baby. The pram easily fits into the boot of our hatchback. We would happily recommend this product to other parents who are looking for a quality stroller at a reasonable price.

Hi Lis,

comfortable and attractive

I bought a Babybee Rover (bassinet and stroller seat set) 2019 type. I use it almost every day and it works really well. Its mobile, comfortable and attractive. One thing that could be improved on is some sort of tie or clasp that enables the pram frame to be stored upright in the car boot without it opening.

Hey Bell,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are finding that the ROVER is working really well for you everyday :)

shyber

shyberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Almost Perfect

+ Looks are perfect. I can tell you, it can NOT look cooler.
+ Movement is a breeze. However, in malls if the titles aren't even, it can do a very light dance.
+ In parks on mulch and rough surface, one of the front wheel can start to panic and make ugly noises (doesn't go with the look and profile of the pram AT ALL).
+ My son just sleeps through on it, extremely comfortable for him (just a month old now). The mesh cover and rain covers fit and work perfectly.
+ Pockets and storage are aplently.

- I've experience smoother, easier folding mechanisms. It's not bad for the Rover 19, but could've been smoother I guess.
- Smaller folded size would've helped. Would've like it if we could've folded it while it was facing us.

Hey Shyber,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Wilson A.

Wilson A.

2019 Babybee Rover

I have the 2019 Babybee Rover (bassinet and stroller seat set). I use it almost every day and it works really well. Its mobile, comfortable and attractive. One thing that could be improved on is some sort of tie or clasp that enables the pram frame to be stored upright in the car boot without it opening.

Hi There,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback!
We are happy to hear that you're enjoying using your ROVER daily :)
Team Babybee

Great price and great features

I have yet to use this but...
- assembly was straightforward and easy to do and follow
- pricing is incredibly affordable for the features, inclusions and quality
- manoeuvres well
- light weight to carry and disassemble

Can't wait to start using!

Hey Bel,
We are happy to hear that you are already enjoying the ROVER!
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm