Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 4 of 55)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

4.9 (1,011)
    4.9 (1,017)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (327) · No (186)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect and classy

Rover is so classic and high-end looking pram in so decent price. Quality of pram is also great as it is light weight to move and bassinet is so spacious. Our little princess love her rover ride. Definitely recommend to new parents.. won’t regret.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the lovely review Sandy!

Wonderful product!!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Bel B.

Bel B.Gippsland, VIC

WOW what a fantastic pram

I bought this pram after talking to a few people who had already had one. Bub loves it plenty of room in the bassinet for her. Its very easy to set up/pack up also very easy to steer. And the colour is perfect the sage green is beautiful.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review!

Robyn McPherson

Robyn McPhersonCentral West, QLD

Easy to steer and super comfy for bub

Love the assembly and disassembly, good width, drives easily with one hand, suspension is comparatively good, super comfy for bub, great storage and looks flash! Improvements could be made to have the wheels a big lagers for going on rough terrain, bubs arms get stuck between the pivot point of the shade cover and the attach point for the belly bar and the peep hole on the shade cover needs a magnetic or similar fastener on the flap as the weight isn’t heavy enough and blows around in the wind. I am super happy with the pram overall and the price and customer service were a winner for me!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Robyn! We will pass on your feedback to the product team :)

Great pram, easy to use

The pram is easy to assemble, is great on different surfaces and easy to manuever. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I have no regrets with the purchase. Highly recommended.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear - thank you!

Puay Ling Lai

Puay Ling Lai

This is excellent product, can’t wait for my baby to use it to jog and walk with us!

All aspects are good in quality. It will be best if the bassinet canopy can extend further to fully cover when baby’s sleeping. Love the comfort of the linen and light weight features best fit for tiny mums like me. Good product are meant to be shared, Would highly recommend for friends and families.

Great Pram!

This pram was so easy to set up and is so smooth! Also it just looks great! It’s also quite light and easy to move around. Very happy with it :)

Thank you Prue!

Jackie

Jackie

Excellent pram

The fabric inside is soft and luxurious for the baby, and she seems very comfortable in it. We are satisfied with the pram's performance. The quality of this pram is excellent and the price is amazing when compared to similar products in stores.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks Jackie!

Sarah

Sarah South East Queensland, QLD

Rolling into 2021 with style and practicality

Gorgeous pram that folds small enough to fit into the smallest space and the bassinet allows for easy moving of baby without waking and It’s a smooth ride for baby

Thank you Sarah!

Leah R.

Leah R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good looks, convenient and comfortable

Worth more than we paid for, performance is emmaculate. Pram suspension is so smooth the baby doesnt move when goes through bumps at walks. Comfortable cannot be measured for kids

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review!

I am loving the Rover

The Rover is so light & easy to push, looks super stylish & the is great quality. Just need bubs to be born so I can push him around. The bonus of getting everything you need in one box was my favorite ❤️

Excellent pram

First time mum here so took a chance in the baby bee rover and very happy. Easy to manoeuvre. Lots of storage space. Everything I could want in a pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear Sarah! Enjoy your ROVER!

Nina L.

Nina L.Sydney, NSW

Great value and design

The pram was extremely easy to assemble, it transitions from bassinet to chair easily and is very quick to fold up and pack away. The only flaw is that the lower basket has a high back the faces forward so you need to be in front of the pram to access it, not on the handle side.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Nina, we will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Lisa Zammit

Lisa ZammitSydney, NSW

Awesome value for a quality product

I love the practicality of this pram, it’s stylish & functional. It’s easy to maneuver on flat or uneven terrain and I love the option of rear or forward facing carraige.

Thanks Lisa!

Surprisingly impressed

For how much it costs compared to other prams, we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the pram itself. It was easy to set up and the bits just fitted so well. And you know when the quality of the zipper says it all, that's what we found with the pra hahaha. We would definitely recommend and very satisfied with the purchase.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review!

Ana P.

Ana P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The perfect purchase

As first time parents we were nervous about the quality of products we have been purchasing. The Rover blew us away - high quality, light and the perfect size. It was extremely easy and straight foreword to assemble, and once assemble storage and folding it up is really straight forward. Perfect size for our boot on a smaller size hatch back. It also comes with so many accessories other prams don’t come standard with. Couldn’t ask for anything better!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review!

Jacinta

Jacinta Far West, NSW

Perfect

This pram is perfect
Absolutely no faults about it and I would 100% recommend to any mum to be looking at buying a new pram
Light weight and compatible
So glad I went with the rover

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks Jacinta!

Great reliable pram!

I find this pram super easy to pull in and out of both our cars and was easy to build following the instructions on the manual. We purchased the bundle pack with the bassinet and car seat which is a great deal and shipping came very quickly. They are quite a popular pram at the moment and I can see why - my friend recommended this to me because of reliability and slim design of the pram and when I saw the bundle it made shopping for a soon to baby into the family so much more convenient!

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear - thanks for the review!

Beautiful and simple

Such a great piece of engineering! Easy to collapse down and weighted so it’s easy to move and doesn’t bang against your legs as you move. I would 100% recommend this product.

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

The pram you dream of at a price you can afford

The pram is stable on all surfaces. The suspension is durable and flexible, allowing for a smooth ride for bubba. The pram provides enough space for my baby, the lining of the bassinet is soft to touch, completing the premium nature of the pram. The pram is overall attractive and premium in appearance as well as usage. The price is great value for the high quality product you receive. I am very impressed with the product and so glad I was able to support a family business.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for the lovely review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm