Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 4 of 11)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes · No (202)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Jo Sephine

Jo SephineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy

Love our Rover. Had a Comet prior and there’s noticeable improvements with the Rover (belly bar opens and closes, adjustable handle, better maneuverability, sturdier material, smoother ride). My only complaint is the canopy could be bigger.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the feedback Jo - we will send it through to the product team!

Disappointed

Disappointed that this is what you get for an $800 price tag.

We purchased the babybee duo and had issues clicking off the brake system, and the basket not folding properly. When contacting customer service they simply told us that this is the way the brake system works, and that we had overloaded the basket. In other words - nothing we can do for you.

What's the point of a 3 year warranty if the supplier just argues that the fault is with us?

Very disappointed to pay a premium price, and receive a sub par quality pram.

JoH

JoHPerth, WA

Maybe I just didn't get lucky.

Ryan R.

Ryan R.Turner 2612, ACT

Great Pram

Really easy to put together, relatively lightweight and well made. Swapping out the bassinet and seat is really easy. I wasn't expecting the suspension to be as springy as what it is but it will definitely make my partners life easier

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review Ryan!

LeeshaP

LeeshaP

Great pram!

Very satisfied with this purchase! Firstly, it arrived before expected which was an added bonus. The pram was also on super easy assemble from the box and get in and out the car. It’s super lightweight and easy to manoeuvre. I wouldn’t say it’s perfect on tougher terrain, my newborn bounces around in the bassinet on surfaces like asphalt and pavements which makes it difficult to go on outdoor walks. However, I do love the overall quality of the pram and I’m in love with the Sage. I think it’s good value for the money.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the review!

AKS

AKSNortheast, VIC

Was disappointed with this pram

This pram is very clunky. Smooth on perfectly flat ground (Supermarket floors, new asphalt) - but anything with a bump or uneven surface is it terribly rough and noisy (ie. footpath, grass, dirt, gravel) I was told this is normal for the pram. My baby can’t sleep on walks unless I stick to the asphalt walking track as she wakes up with all the bumps - even on the footpath. It also pulls to the left and can not be pushed with one hand! Difficult to enjoy a coffee on your walk when you can’t hold coffee and push and can’t sit in cup holder with all the bumps! Also my baby is 3 months old and too long for the bassinet, the seat is not supposed to be used until 6 months old. The brake is also sticky at times. Very disappointed with this pram!

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Great storage and smooth handling!

We love our baby bee Rover. We have used it on the beach, on unsealed paths and normal foot paths without any issues. It has great suspension and our daughter loves being high up in the pram with a spacious seat.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the lovely review Kate!

Ivana

IvanaPerth, WA

Amazing pram for tall parents!!

We are so in love with our new Rover, it's stylish, comfortable and so easy to steer and fold!! We love the beautiful and soft lining of the bassinet and the extendable handlebar that makes the pram perfect fit for tall parents!!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Ivana! Great to hear!

nicole r.

nicole r.Perth, WA

Excellent quality and super stylish

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear Nicole! Thanks for the wonderful review!

Find out how Babybee Rover compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Excellent quality, just need to wait for baby

Easy to put together. Sturdy construction. Good materials. Plush inner lining of bassinet. Easy to assemble and disassemble. Eye catching design. Great value. We got the grey colour which is unique and lovely

Thanks Glen!

Megan Lennox

Megan Lennox

All the value!

So happy with this purchase. It has all the value of more expensive prams with the same quality at a much more reasonable price. Great style, storage and ease of use. Babybee have been great to deal with, keeping me informed throughout the process of delivery.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Megan, that's great to hear!

Shane

ShaneQueensland

Great pram

So far so good! Good quality, easy to use and maneuverable, easy to fold and get in and out of the car, looks great and no complaints from the little one either.

Thanks Shane!

Amber H.

Amber H.North West, QLD

A purchase you won’t regret

100 % happy with the quality and style of this pram. Love the versatility and ease of putting together. Baby sits comfortably and I’m very happy with the height adjustment options

Thank you Amber!

Great pram!

The pram is fantastic!
It was easy to order online and arrived safely.
I found it very easy to put together.
The material is lovely, and the inserts are plush.
It steers easily, quick to fold. It isn’t too bulky or heavy.
I love the under basket size and a accessibility with 2 older kids that I have to cart things around for.
It compares to my $1000+ pram I had for my 1st child.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks Alexis!

Katie L

Katie LPerth, WA

Luxury pram at half the price!

As a first time mum, I did extensive research into what pram to buy. Babybee Rover not only had amazing customer reviews, but I also loved the design and all the add ins included in the bundle for such a low price! The pram arrived quickly despite usual long delays in shipping during COVID and the assembly couldn’t have been easier. I can’t wait to take our little one for its first stroll!

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear Katie, and all the best with bub!

Find out how Babybee Rover compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Excellent pram easy to put together and use

Pram was easy to assemble. Was easy to roll around on tiles, carpet and grass.
Suspension was soft.
Baby due to arrive soon and I believe they will be very comfortable in the pram especially with the soft inner lining.
Has a very sturdy frame.

Thanks Dan!

June

JuneSydney, NSW

Stylish, well built pram with good accessories and value for money

bmellington88

bmellington88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value pram

So easy to put together, and really easy to fold up. Folds up reasonably small to fit in my hatchback. Great manoeuvrability and nice and sturdy. My only grievance is it can be quite a bumpy ride on gravel/uneven surfaces but overall it’s a pretty good pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for your review!

Jess

JessLaunceston, TAS

Love it! Not for everyone though so make sure it ticks the boxes you need

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for taking the time to review, Jess!

Nicole T.

Nicole T.Perth, WA

Fantastic pram!

This is a lightweight, user friendly pram. Great to take on trips to the park, handles road/footpath/grass with ease, with decent suspension on these surfaces. My bub looked comfortable in the bassinet as a newborn, and even more so now in the stroller.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks Nicole!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm