Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 4 of 18)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes (357) · No
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Amber jade

Amber jade Hunter Region, NSW

so Inlove with my buy!

So happy with this pram this is my first pram and honestly I couldn’t recommend anymore! This pram is so light weight and so easy to steer, the features that are included are so amazing the bassinet bed is so soft and the lining is in such beautiful condition. I cannot wait to give birth and be able to push my little baby in this pram! Thankyou Babybee prams for making such a high tech and loveable pram!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for such an awesome review Amber! All the best with bub too!

So inlove with my Rover!!

I had tested out so many prams in the baby stores and just wasn’t happy with any of them. I heard about the Babybee Prams and watched the online video. I was inlove with the look and the two compartments. When it arrived it was everything that I imagined and more. It is soo easy to set up and put away. For such a affordable price as well you can’t go wrong with purchasing a pram from Babybee!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review Kayla! Enjoy your ROVER!

Rachel

RachelQueensland

Good quality pram!

Pram is good quality, easy to steer and easy to collapse/assemble. The cute design and attention to detail with leather trim makes this pram stand out from the rest. Overall very happy with this purchase.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear! Enjoy your ROVER!

Miriam

MiriamSydney, NSW

IN LOVE!!!!!

I honestly am in LOVE with the baby Bee rover 2019. So sturdy and classy! It does everything with convenience but still has its gorgeous classy shape! The basket has loads of space and love the free accessories it comes with. I honestly recommend this products to everyone expecting or looking to purchase a new pram
Doesn’t take much space in my boot

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad you love your ROVER Miriam!

Zoe T.

Zoe T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing quality pram for a reasonable price!

We've only been using our Rover for 2 weeks but so far we're satisfied with quality and performance! Performs well on grass, concrete and gravel, yet to try other terrain. Easy to manoeuvre around, lightweight enough to manage after c-section. Baby seems comfortable but does slide down in the bassinet due to the slight angle. The capsule adaptors to suit our maxi cosi capsule have been a lifesaver already! Only complaint is baby does seem to wobble around a fair bit in the bassinet over ridges and bumps in the footpath, so the suspension could be a bit better in comparison to higher end prams. However for the price point it's fantastic.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Zoe! We will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team. Enjoy your ROVER!

Layton Butler

Layton ButlerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely Amazing

My Partner and I brought this pram and when we received it we were shocked with how well made an easy to set up an take down, we love it

babybeeprams
Babybee P.babybeeprams

Thanks for the awesome review!

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

Love it ...

Great quality, Good looking, very practical and easy to use. Light weight, good comfort and safety for the baby. Very happy with delivery time and was packaged very well, love it...

babybeeprams
Babybee P.babybeeprams

Thanks for the great review Leanne!

Originally posted on babybeeprams using our platform

Easy to use, light weight and flexible.

It is super easy to set up/set down, getting it in and out of the car is a dream. Bassinette/car capsule are all easy to click in/click out with minimal effort.

Walks are also easy, dirt tracks/pedestrian paths, the baby bee provides a relatively smooth ride for bub.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review!

Jenna L.

Jenna L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly as advertised, so in love!

I was so nervous buying a pram without seeing it and taking it for a spin, but this was everything it was advertised to be, it is perfect, can’t wait to use it everyday.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Jenna! All the best with bub!

Find out how Babybee Rover compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

This is good quality pram, look high quality design compare to other brand

Pram is easy to set up , come up with all accessories we need, good buy when it on special. The only make me abit disappoint was they charged delivery fee as i expected for free delivery.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the review!

Durdy123

Durdy123Sydney, NSW

Great pram!

I love our Babybee pram finding it easy to walk with being an active person, easy to collapse and fits easily with the car seat capsule. My only critique would be (given it’s designed in Australia) the bassinet does not protect the baby from the sun and we always have to put a Muslin over the top which is not recommended due to the heat. The stroller seat has a protective UPF cover but this does not fit over the bassinet.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review! I will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team.

Alexandra

AlexandraHobart, TAS

This is the pram that every parent & baby needs AND deserves.

The boxing experiencing was easy and effortless (no help needed) The pram is practical and functional! It wears well & is tough! It's COMFY for bub. Best purchase we've ever made.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear Alexandra! Thanks for the awesome review!

Perfect!

Extremely satisfied with how steady the pram is on all surfaces. Baby is always comfortable in pram. It is great for reassurance as I know the baby is safe while in the pram

Thanks Jess!

Jamie S.

Jamie S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

This pram is absolutely gorgeous & receives compliments everywhere we go on how beautiful it looks! We love it’s beautiful features including it being super safe & comfy for our little one & practical for every day adventures!

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks Jamie!

Fantastic pram, highly reliable and always feels safe for the baby.

Highly satisfied with all uses and terrains, the suspension makes me feel like the baby is always safe, almost wish my car was this good. 10/10 would buy again. Thankyou!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review!

Amira Kanoun

Amira KanounSydney, NSW

Perfect and easy

The pram is absolutely a dream. Have had 2 prams before this one and this is by far the best. Its so easy to store, easy to clean, easy to fold and unfold and comes with many free accessories. I use this pram daily on different surfaces such as concrete, grass and gravel and it works perfect for me and baby.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks Amira!

Delphine

DelphineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stylish & unique

Absolutely love our Babybee Rover in Sag colour! Such a cool little pram with all the accessories! We shopped around a bit for different prams but realised that we actually had scored a pretty great pram and a lot better then anything that was already on the market for a lot more.
The quality is excellent and the pram is very sturdy! I love that it comes with a risk free guarantee as you never know what you will get when your buying online!
I have a couple of other friends who have had babies this year/next year and we all got the Rover... but in different colours which is great!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Delphine! Great to hear!

Dan P.

Dan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Simply Amazing!

The Babybee Rover 2019 is an absolutely amazing product. It's so easy to set up and switch between the stroller and bassinet. 100% recommend to anyone looking for a top quality product.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review and recommendation Dan!

Sarah H

Sarah HThe Mallee, VIC

Wonderful Pram

So easy to put together and use! Absolutely user friendly and fits in our car perfectly. Light weight and excellent storage space makes it easy for anyone to use.
Bassinet attachment perfect for newborn and wonderful padding.
This pram is great value for money! Highly recommend!!!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review and recommendation Sarah!

Love our rover! It’s perfect

Awesome to push, easy to fold and use. Super comfy for bub!
Super cute and practical!
We love our rover.
Would recommend to everyone!
So happy with our choice. 10/10

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review and recommendation Matilda!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm