Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 4 of 4)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes (7) · No (24)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Excellent value and very stylish!

Hey There,
We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wishing I new about the babybee rover earlier

affordable sturdy good looking easy to manuvoure especially up curbs my bub loves it falls asleep in it fast it had been great better than my old pram will be recommending to friends

HI Kylie,
Brilliant to hear that you and bub are enjoying the ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)
Team Babybee

Great pram for price point

Hey There,
Thrilled to hear that you are happy with your Rover purchase!

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pram, so many extras!!

This pram is amazing, its a bit harder to manoeuvre on the grass but that's to be expected.
My bubs is 10kgs at 5 months and fits in the rover well.
Only thing I would change is to make the handlebar go down like the comet so the bag sits straight. OCD of mine & the entrance for the storage underneath is facing the wrong way, also the black scratches so easily.
The extendable canopy is my fav as Jax hates the sun in his face.
Mechanically this is a fantastic pram the only things i would change as cosmetic and for convenience.

Hi Jessica,
We are thrilled to hear that your little one enjoys the extendable canopy!

Jess R.

Jess R.Sydney, NSW

Happy customer

I'm a first time parent so the world of prams was a minefield but after reading many good reviews on the Babybee Rover + their return policy meant I was comfortable giving this pram a try. My little one is still a few months away from entering the world, but i'm very happy with my purchase. It's surprisingly lightweight and very easy to assemble and disassemble. My partner, mother and father were all able to put the pram together and collapse it with ease. It seems very easy to maneouver and super easy foot-break system. Good secure restraints in seat attachment. And as a bonus, the Babybee Rover is rather stylish looking also. My only reason for not rating this 5 stars is because i'm yet to use it with my baby inside.

Hi Jess,
We are thrilled to hear that you are already loving the ROVER and we look forward to hearing what you think when bub arrives! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Love the Babybee Rover

Very stylish and great quality pram. I would give the pram a 5 star rating if it wasn't for the noisy rattle that comes from the front wheels even on smooth surfaces.
Easy to set up and fold down.

Hi Bec,
Wonderful to hear that you are loving your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)
Team Babybee

Amazing premium design for fraction of the price

Bub is still on the way so we haven’t had the chance to test extensively, but quality is amazing - far better than leading brands. Love the compact fold and little details like pockets.

Hi There,
Wonderful to hear that you are already enjoying the ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Cas

CasPerth, WA

So easy to use and super cute!!

To be honest, I haven't used the Babybee Rover on different surfaces as such as my purchase was mid pregnancy so I am yet to use it for real.
That being said, I have taken it for a test drive after taking it out of the box, with my 10 week old puppy sitting in the storage space at the bottom :) I found the Babybee Rover to be amazingly smooth and easy to manoeuvre around tight corners. The turning circle is amazing!!
I LOVE the look of the Rover too! Super Cute and stylish for those mums who enjoy pretty gear :)

Hey Cas,
Great to hear that your pup is already enjoying the ROVER!

Emily R.

Emily R.Gippsland, VIC

Gorgeous Pram! And so practical!

This pram is great on every surface I have been on so far! It’s so smooth and just glides. The suspension is also great, it’s so easy to push the pram up a step/gutter etc.
I absolutely love this pram, and I think my little one does to. I like that the seat isn’t far down so I can see her at my level height, she looks very comfortable and I’m just beey happy with my purchase.

Hi Emily,
We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the ease of your new wheels!
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy #mumlife to share your review :)

Such an easy pram!

I absolutely love the pram and how easy it is to put together and take apart. It’s so light when pushing it around and the suspension is great. The only thing I’ve found so far that I don’t like, is that when the bottom bag has something in it (no matter what the weight is) the front steering feels a little tighter to push, and isn’t as smooth.

Hi Sarah,
We are glad you are enjoying the ease of the ROVER!
Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)
Team Babybee

Amazing Pram!! I’m so excited to put bubba in when bub arrives

I was super excited when I found this pram I couldn’t wait and purchased 5 months before my due date. I’ve only tested it around the house but in love!

Hi Brooke,
Great to hear your eagerness to acquire the ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to review :)

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

I love this product

Very intuitive to use and to fold. Lightweight, nice and slim. Feels solid. Good handlebar height (I'm 6ft5). Nice to push.
Very happy with our purchase or recommend to people in the future

Hi Sean,
So happy to hear that you're loving your new ROVER! Thanks for the great review :)

Alana

AlanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks a million bucks!!

Pushes really easy with one hand, which was the number one thing i was looking for
Im still awaiting the birth of my 3rd baby but i have tested this pram with my 4year old who loved it :) im sure the baby is going to be very comfortable in his new pram :)

Hi Alana,
Super happy to read that you are enjoying how easy the ROVER is :)
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!
Team Babybee

Review collected in partnership with Babybee

Bethany C.

Bethany C.

Easy off road and built tough

I love my pram and it's so easy to fold up. It does scratch easy but that's just minor the only thing I can fault is the basket I wish it was deeper or bigger in some sort as when I have bassinet attached it is hard to out stuff in

Abbey

AbbeyMid West, WA

Great pram, exceeded expectations

Just received my Rover 2019 and setting it up was so simple. My dad and I did it in about 20 mins. I have the bassinet/stroller combo and so easy to switch between. I tested it on paving, concrete, carpet and lawn with my 4 year old nephew sitting in the stroller and was super impressed. I had heard that it is a heavy pushing pram but I have found it great! My 2 year old niece fits in perfect and can get in and out easy. The liner in both bassinet and stroller are super soft. We ordered this pram with it in mind we could return it if we found something better but we are going to keep it. So affordable and we are really happy with it!!

Ricardo Afonso

Ricardo AfonsoSydney, NSW

Good value for your money and baby

PROS: overall it is a very good pram without an expensive tag on it, reversible, comfortable, has a good basket space and is easy to use. CONS: it is a two-piece fold that demands a good space to fit in your car (specially when travelling), so do not buy it if you don't have one. Its rubber tyres will not help you have a smooth steering experience. It does not come with high-quality fabrics.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Ricardo, thank you for your feedback :-) Thanks again we do appreciate feedback and it helps us constantly improve any new upcoming models. - Babybee Team

Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pram for the price

The pram is a good pram and is definitely the value that you pay. It was easy to assemble and disassemble each time and fit well in the car. The trim and fabrics were beautiful and storage space was really good too.

The pram got a lot of compliments and is definitely one I would recommend.

TH Mama

TH MamaCronulla

Fits in my car; fits my lifestyle!

I purchased this pram liking that it was Australian owned and met my criteria; it was a reasonable price point, it’s easy to operate and fits into my small boot and through shop isles. The basket underneath holds a decent amount of items and being tall I loved the ability to have a higher bar to push. The bassinet having feet made it a great option to be able to put the floor without damaging the bottom.
The steering could be lighter as it took me longer than I thought to get used to steering with one hand as is often needed with a little one!

Ree

ReeBrisbane

Stylish and practical

Super satisfied with this pram and constantly recommend to all my friends, who are after not only a budget friendly pram but a fashion accessory. Suspension is perfect for the use we need it for being, city walking and shopping centres. My baby is very comfortable and relaxed when riding in it and the soft backing is super lovely and easily washable. We love our Rover, it’s not bulky at all. Super compact, light weight with plenty of basket space and most of all bub is happy in it.

BecC

BecCHunter Region, NSW

Love it!!!!

Pram is fantastic, super easy to collapse and expand. Baby sits at a great height and has a fantastic sized storage basket. Would have gotten 5 stars if the tyres were a better quality as after one use it shows wear and I get stuck on any bump I hit

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm