Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 4 of 54)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

4.9 (1,004)
    4.9 (1,013)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (349) · No (157)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Shannae

Shannae South West, WA

I love my rover

Love my rover , folds down great in my car , very smooth to push, big basket sizing . Would 100% recommend. Couldn’t fault it. Also love how my son is super comfortable in it .

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad to hear you love your ROVER Shannae! Thanks for the great review!

Alicia

AliciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The only all in one pram you need for your child.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review and recommendation Alicia!

Caitlyn J.Southwest, VIC

Classy, functional, can’t live without!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review Caitlyn! We will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team :)

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear Caitlyn - thanks for the recommendations!

Courtney Vitols

Courtney Vitols Far North Queensland, QLD

What dreams are made of!

Choosing a pram wasn’t something I did lightly being that I’m expecting my first baby, I wanted to make sure the quality of the pram was perfect. I couldn’t have picked a better pram after reading the most incredible reviews, the structure of the pram has impressed my husband and we’ve already popped our furbaby in for a test ride around the block and she also approves for comfort. It’s light and compact, easy to manoeuvre and it looks amazing too. 100% satisfied with my purchase and can’t wait to be strolling around with my baby very soon.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the awesome review Courtney! All the best with bub!

Shannon-Lee

Shannon-LeeDarwin, NT

We love our rover! It’s such a smooth ride and our little one loves it

Suspension in the pram is great! We live in the NT so a lot of rough terrain. Lucky enough the babybee handles the rough surfaces soo smoothly. Puts our little one to sleep every walk

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thank you! Enjoy your ROVER!

Matthew M.

Matthew M.Sydney, NSW

Unreal quality. Unreal price. Babybee Rover 2019 was a winner for us!

The pram has been fantastic for us.
Quality on all terrains - Easy to clean and maintain.
Suspension is sustainable and easy to use.
Baby Alfie lays happily in the pram comfortable sleeping away!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the wonderful review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Marlon W.

Marlon W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent, best pram we have ever owned

As a male we look for ease of use and quality. In both these areas the Rover is excellent, it literally takes seconds to put inside the car, and the same to take it back out. All the materials are quality and look like they would last a lifetime!! If I were to have one gripe would be that the shocks are a bit soft and not the best for going up steps.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review, and we will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is so smooth! It’s easy to maneuver and easy to fold up.

It’s just so easy to use and smooth. It’s not a running pram, but the suspension and maneuverability is so good, it would be easy to use with light jogging.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks Anna!

CodyM

CodyMPerth, WA

Perfect pram!

This pram is amazing! I am extremely happy with my purchase. It is exactly as advertised. It is light weight, easy to use, great condition and it has great features. It’s perfect!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review!

Find out how Babybee Rover compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Love the design and functionality!

On all aspects of the Babybee Rover I am extremely satisfied with. I LOVE that it comes with all the extras. It’s comfortable, handles well and is just an all round great pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Enjoy your ROVER!

Kerensa G.

Kerensa G.Perth, WA

5th pram lucky

After purchasing 5 prams over the time I have had my 4 children, I have finally found one that I love. So easy to put up and down, in and out of the car. The bassinet is so lovely and soft and great for when you need to go and stay somewhere. Being able to have the pram facing backwards or forwards is great for transitioning from being newborn to toddler.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Exceptional Pram

We are so pleased that we pulled the pin and purchased the baby bee rover pram for our little man.

We were looking at a significantly more expensive pram and had our heart set on it but when we tried out the rover and experienced the quality materials and easy assembly/manoeuvrability we were convinced we wanted the rover instead.

All the additional features that come included like the rain cover, bassinet attachment, uv cover make for a fantastic and calm experience knowing that our baby is cared for and comfortable no matter the season.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Jess!

Kirsty R

Kirsty RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing pram made with high quality fabrics

What I love most about this pram is the ease - it is super easy to build, it manoeuvres like a dream and it folds up so easily.
This is not my first pram - but I wish it had been. It is so much more sturdy, practical and well built.
The extension handle for taller parents, or to get the skateboard in is genius and my son adores being so close to his sister and his elevated viewpoint.
Fabrics and zips are all of the highest quality and it pieces together like a dream.
Could not be happier with this pram/ bassinet combo.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the wonderful review Kirsty! Enjoy your ROVER!

Mona

MonaSydney, NSW

So smooth love it !

As a first time mum I wanted to buy the best pram I can possible get for my baby. After using my SIL baby rover first hand i instantly fell in love. It’s super easy to close and fold away, even manoeuvring the pram around was so smooth and easy. I would defiantly recommend this pram to anyone who is looking to buy ! It’s a purchase you won’t regret :)

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Mona! Enjoy your ROVER!

Perfect pram for my new Grandson

I bought the Babybee Rover for my daughter for her new son. She said she cannot fault it at all. Fantastic features, easy to use, light weight and plenty of space.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear! Thank you for the lovely review, and enjoy your grandbaby!

Stacey

StaceyWimmera, VIC

Amazing Product

So happy with this product, I can not wait for my baby to arrive so I can use this more. Easy to put together and assemble. So happy with this purchase.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Stacey!

Best pram and value for money!

We chose the Rover based on other positive reviews. So happy to be adding another! The pram is not too big and bulky, looks great, we can tell the quality is amazing and to top it off Australian owned and made.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review Ali!

Perfect

Great quality pram, and fantastic value for money at only a fraction of the cost of its competitors. Plenty of storage space and easy to use. Very happy with the choice.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Paul!

NicoleS

NicoleS

Most amazing pram ! I’m in love

This pram is so smooth to push on all surfaces you can literally turn it with one finger . My baby doesn’t get bounced around while on a rough surface and she always falls asleep as soon as she gets in the pram . I couldn’t recommend Babybee more

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! Enjoy your ROVER!

Rebel Rose

Rebel RoseRichmond-Tweed, NSW

We have set our pram up ready to go!

I am so happy with my purchase. It truly is amazing and a must for every parent! Its lightweight, its easy to use and so functional! This is baby number 3 and its honestly the best purchase for a baby I've ever made.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear! Thanks for the awesome review!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm