Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 5 of 59)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

4.8 (1,099)
    4.9 (1,105)
    4.8 (1,043)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (357) · No (201)
  • Safety
    4.9 (1,048)
  • Manoeuvrability
    4.9 (1,056)
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
    4.8 (1,072)

Love the design and functionality!

On all aspects of the Babybee Rover I am extremely satisfied with. I LOVE that it comes with all the extras. It’s comfortable, handles well and is just an all round great pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Enjoy your ROVER!

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well made, stylish, and practical

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review Adrian! Enjoy your ROVER!

Kerensa G.

Kerensa G.Perth, WA

5th pram lucky

After purchasing 5 prams over the time I have had my 4 children, I have finally found one that I love. So easy to put up and down, in and out of the car. The bassinet is so lovely and soft and great for when you need to go and stay somewhere. Being able to have the pram facing backwards or forwards is great for transitioning from being newborn to toddler.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy your ROVER!

Exceptional Pram

We are so pleased that we pulled the pin and purchased the baby bee rover pram for our little man.

We were looking at a significantly more expensive pram and had our heart set on it but when we tried out the rover and experienced the quality materials and easy assembly/manoeuvrability we were convinced we wanted the rover instead.

All the additional features that come included like the rain cover, bassinet attachment, uv cover make for a fantastic and calm experience knowing that our baby is cared for and comfortable no matter the season.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Jess!

Kirsty R

Kirsty RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing pram made with high quality fabrics

What I love most about this pram is the ease - it is super easy to build, it manoeuvres like a dream and it folds up so easily.
This is not my first pram - but I wish it had been. It is so much more sturdy, practical and well built.
The extension handle for taller parents, or to get the skateboard in is genius and my son adores being so close to his sister and his elevated viewpoint.
Fabrics and zips are all of the highest quality and it pieces together like a dream.
Could not be happier with this pram/ bassinet combo.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the wonderful review Kirsty! Enjoy your ROVER!

Mona

MonaSydney, NSW

So smooth love it !

As a first time mum I wanted to buy the best pram I can possible get for my baby. After using my SIL baby rover first hand i instantly fell in love. It’s super easy to close and fold away, even manoeuvring the pram around was so smooth and easy. I would defiantly recommend this pram to anyone who is looking to buy ! It’s a purchase you won’t regret :)

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Mona! Enjoy your ROVER!

Perfect pram for my new Grandson

I bought the Babybee Rover for my daughter for her new son. She said she cannot fault it at all. Fantastic features, easy to use, light weight and plenty of space.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear! Thank you for the lovely review, and enjoy your grandbaby!

Stacey

StaceyWimmera, VIC

Amazing Product

So happy with this product, I can not wait for my baby to arrive so I can use this more. Easy to put together and assemble. So happy with this purchase.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Stacey!

Best pram and value for money!

We chose the Rover based on other positive reviews. So happy to be adding another! The pram is not too big and bulky, looks great, we can tell the quality is amazing and to top it off Australian owned and made.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review Ali!

Perfect

Great quality pram, and fantastic value for money at only a fraction of the cost of its competitors. Plenty of storage space and easy to use. Very happy with the choice.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Paul!

NicoleS

NicoleS

Most amazing pram ! I’m in love

This pram is so smooth to push on all surfaces you can literally turn it with one finger . My baby doesn’t get bounced around while on a rough surface and she always falls asleep as soon as she gets in the pram . I couldn’t recommend Babybee more

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! Enjoy your ROVER!

Rebel Rose

Rebel RoseRichmond-Tweed, NSW

We have set our pram up ready to go!

I am so happy with my purchase. It truly is amazing and a must for every parent! Its lightweight, its easy to use and so functional! This is baby number 3 and its honestly the best purchase for a baby I've ever made.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear! Thanks for the awesome review!

Can’t wait to use it

It was easy to set up with clear instructions. All we need to do now is just wait for our little legend to be born! I love the cup holder!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review, and all the best with bub!

Bec

Bec

Very positive experience!

Setting up pram was really easy! I haven’t started using yet, baby due in 7 weeks. But the purchase and set up process was amazing. Plus the accessories included are great, and I know they’re going to come in handy!

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks Bec! All the best with bubs too!

Traci

TraciPeel, WA

Love it! Best pram by far!

This pram is super easy to use and fold away plus it is nice and light which is great!
I also found this pram to be one of the nicest looking prams on the market.
The pram performs well in all circumstances and the suspension is fantastic.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Traci!

Toni

ToniMurray Region, NSW

Top rated! Wish I knew sooner!

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear Toni! Enjoy your ROVER!

Tegan

TeganCanberra 2600, ACT

Hands down THE BEST pram on the market!!!!!

After doing an extensive amount of research, we decided on the Babybee Rover 2019 for our bub. Being baby number 6 (and a total surprise), we wanted something both practical and affordable, as we'd got rid of everything after baby number 5. We've had many prams and strollers over the years and this pram takes the cake! Fabulous on all terrains, comfortable for baby, easy to push/manoeuvre and oh so stylish too (WINNING)!! :)

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the wonderful review Tegan! Enjoy your ROVER!

Karliè C.

Karliè C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A Beyond Beautiful Baby Bee!

Very stylish, gorgeous, practical pram! The Sage colour is beautiful & one of a kind also! I love the sweet & cosy yet roomy bassinet & can't wait to try out the stroller attachment also! Our little Babe has stylish wheels!

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear - thanks for the wonderful review, and enjoy your ROVER!

Georgie

GeorgieDarwin, NT

Everything I’ve wanted in a pram! Just perfect

Design is sleek and modern. All parts are easy to manoeuvre and interchange and I love the design of everything. Very light and comfortable feel. Overall extremely happy with my purchase.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Georgie!

Koray

KorayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Premium Class!

Happy with the purchase overall.High material quality with a nice design.
Very easy to assemble.
Only not very very easy to fold, maybe it will be easier with more practice.I can recommend to everyone.

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm